Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:17:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19
Poll
Question: How many primary debates should there be?

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 14

Author Topic: Blood, Sweat, and Gore Gameplay Thread  (Read 17574 times)
RGM2609
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #275 on: July 01, 2020, 05:39:07 PM »

Russ Feingold drops out and endorses Hillary Clinton, saying we need an experienced candidate to win against the Republicans.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #276 on: July 01, 2020, 06:11:13 PM »

Senator Clinton reacts to Senator Feingold ending campaign

At a rally in South Carolina, Senator Clinton reacted to Senator Feingold suspending his campaign:
I have known Senator Feingold for over 25 years, and although we have had our disagreements over policy but I have always considered him a very good friend. And I am confident that together we will change the course of our politics and we will defeat the GOP in November.

So I urge all of his supporters to join us! And together we can win this election!
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2020, 07:32:15 PM »

RON PAUL AD "CHANGE, FOR A CHANGE"

"After sixteen years of the same Clinton/Gore policies, it’s time for a change."

"Only one candidate is offering the change we need: Ron Paul."

“Folks, we need to reverse course. Instead of deficits, we need surplus’.”

“Instead of tax hikes, we need tax cuts.”

“Instead of more government, we need more individual liberty.”

“Join my campaign, and we’ll show Washington real change.”

“Ron Paul for President: Change, for a change.”

The add is being aired heavily in the early states in the closing days of December. The total price tag is $4 million dollars, almost a million of which is in Iowa alone.

Mycool

Political Matrix
E: -4.58, S: -6.52

« Reply #278 on: July 01, 2020, 09:08:36 PM »

Kathleen Sebelius Statements on Governor Schweitzer and Senator Feingold

"Governor Schweitzer has been a tireless advocate for Montana, fighting for the values of individual rights, fiscal responsibility, and keeping the government accountable to the people it's supposed to represent. The Governor's voice was so crucial in this race, and it will be missed. I want his supporters to know that they can find a political home as part of this campaign, as we do share those very same values that have been a centerpiece of both Governor Schweitzer's time in office and his campaign for President."

"Senator Feingold is an active proponent of a fairer Washington and is a fighter for the people he represents. It's been my pleasure to get to know him over the time we've been competing for the Presidential nomination, and I look forward to seeing more of his work in the Senate and working with him as President to be sure the interests of the American people are represented. If any of his supporters are looking for someone who will fight for you as hard as Senator Feingold did, I hope you'll give this campaign a second look."
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #279 on: July 01, 2020, 09:55:15 PM »

Kathleen Sebelius Announces New Endorsement

Senator Betty Castor

“As an educator, I am often disappointed by the way politicians talk about education, as they make it abundantly clear they have no idea what they’re talking about. When I read up on Kathleen Sebelius’ plan, I finally saw a politician that knows what she’s talking about. I’m proud to endorse not only her education plan but also her campaign for President. Our next President needs to be able to address problems like our education system head-on, and I believe Kathleen is the best person for the job.”

Source

Senator Betty Castor will chair Kathleen Sebelius' Florida campaign arm, leading a campaign office opening in both Tampa and Tallahassee. In between office openings, Senator Castor will hold events on behalf of Sebelius in St Petersburg, Orlando, and Miami, with smaller events in between. In her stump speech, the Senator will highlight Sebelius' plan for education reform and her record of bipartisanship in Kansas.
raymundoflx
Rookie
United States

« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2020, 09:55:42 PM »

Lee Drops Out!

Rep. Barbara Lee announced that she is suspending her campaign for President of the United States after months of campaigning. The Congresswoman said she is grateful to all of those that supported her movement and that she looks forward to helping the Democratic Nominee win in November, whoever they may be. Lee made no endorsement however she indicated her support for Governor Kathleen Sebelius in her statement.
adamevans
United States

« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2020, 09:55:42 PM »

Hey, I'm dropping out. Just don't have time for the game, but thanks for hosting it.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix
E: -0.13, S: 0.52

« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2020, 10:49:27 PM »

Lee Drops Out!

Rep. Barbara Lee announced that she is suspending her campaign for President of the United States after months of campaigning. The Congresswoman said she is grateful to all of those that supported her movement and that she looks forward to helping the Democratic Nominee win in November, whoever they may be. Lee made no endorsement however she indicated her support for Governor Kathleen Sebelius in her statement.

Hey, I'm dropping out. Just don't have time for the game, but thanks for hosting it.

Got it.
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #283 on: July 02, 2020, 10:58:22 AM »

RON PAUL CALLS FOR UNITY

Following the news that Govs. Fletcher and Jindal were ending their presidential campaigns, Rep. Ron Paul called for party unity at an event in Iowa:

"Ernie Fletcher and Bobby Jindal are good guys who have served their states well. I would have stood with either won had they been the nominee, and I hope they will do the same for us. This is the time for us to settle our differences, so we can head into the new year as a unified, determined Republican Party. We must all work hard to stop the Clinton machine, and bring a new way of governing to Washington."

Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #284 on: July 02, 2020, 01:12:43 PM »

Trump speech during a Campaign Rally in Knoxville, Tennessee

"Wow, I mean wow. Both fields are now down to two or three candidates each, both fields, both of them as I think by this point, we can consider the campaigns of VP Lieberman, Senator Gravel, Governor Romney, Mayor Bloomberg, Governor Pataki, and Secretary Powell as non-entities and now we have the leaders of both fields, Ron Paul and Hillary Clinton, demanding that the Governor Kathleen and Representative Hart drop out, effectively making both party primaries coronations for their nominees, something that has never happened before in history. This is the corrupt establishment at play. They're getting more and more frightened of our campaign by the day folks and this right here is blatantly showing that, otherwise they wouldn't be forcing candidates to drop out like flies. Me and Flynn, we'll work for the American People so they can get a better job and a better life, while both Clinton and Paul will work for establishment and do the same thing as many others have done before them. The establishment have revealed themselves for the snakes they are and from here on out, we will serve against them!"

Jim Webb, when he isn't campaigning for the Democratic Nomination for the Senate, Campaigns for Trump across the States of Virginia, North Carolina, and West Virginia as Trump also moves to help both he and Sessions win their respective party nominations so he can have allies in Congress if his ticket wins. Actor Fred Williamson campaigns for Trump in Arizona, California, and Nevada.
Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #285 on: July 02, 2020, 04:24:29 PM »

PHASE III, TURN I: SO IT BEGINS

And so Iowa is at last nearly here, following an eventful December. On the Democratic side, the race has turned into a battle between Senator Hillary Clinton, around whom has coalesced much of the establishment, as well as numerous African American leaders, and Governor Kathleen Sebelius, now the anti-establishment icon despite her relatively moderate views. While Clinton holds the lead nationally, many believe Sebelius could have the edge due to her regional support. Whether she does or not may decide the fate of all remaining resistance to the former First Lady.

Among the Republicans, many pundits still argue it's a two-way fight, but with both combatants being members of the U.S. House. With the clear advantage is Ron Paul of Texas, whose campaign has been ascendant since the early days of the race, and who is now hoping for a coronation in the Hawkeye State. The only candidate left who seems capable of stopping him is Melissa Hart of Pennsylvania. While she trails significantly, some argue that she may be able to coalesce anti-Paul factions around herself, much as Sebelius has done in the Democratic primary.

Meanwhile, Donald Trump continues to push to consolidate and strengthen his position. His aides have brought to his attention that many Feingold voters are unhappy with their candidate's endorsement, with some conspiracy theorists claiming it was coerced by the Clinton campaign (although this is unproven and unlikely). As well, there are reports of Trump-backing challengers emerging in downballot races. In North Carolina, for example, businessman Mark Meadows has voiced open support for Trump in his bid to unseat long-serving Congressman Charles H. Taylor, attacking him on his support of NAFTA and his proposal that a similar agreement should exist for Central America. Time will tell how this plays out.

Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #286 on: July 02, 2020, 04:28:58 PM »

Kathleen Sebelius December Schedule

Handshake by IU School of Medicine, on Flickr

1-5: Florida

Fly to Tampa
Joint rally with Betty Castor in Tampa, accepting her endorsement
Roundtables with small business owners in Lakeland and Kissimmee
Rally in Orlando
Townhalls in Ocala and The Villages
Rally in Gainesville
Townhall in Starke
Rally in Jacksonville
Townhalls in Lake City and Madison
Rally in Tallahassee

6-10: South Carolina

Fly to Columbia
Rally in Columbia
Townhalls in Irmo and Lexington
Rural community roundtables in Newberry, Laurens, and Greenwood
Rally in Anderson
Open office in Anderson
Rallies in Greenville and Spartanburg
Townhalls in Gaffney and York
Rally in Rock Hill

11-14: New Hampshire

Fly to Manchester
Rally in Manchester
Rally in Concord
Townhall in Tilton
Rally in Laconia
Rally in Woodstock
Tour public schools in northern New Hampshire, speak with educators on investing in communities like theirs

15-17: Nevada

Fly to Las Vegas
Rally in Las Vegas with Governor Napolitano
Roundtables in Paradise and Surprise, talking immigration reform with business leaders and immigrants

18-22: Iowa

Fly to Davenport
Rally in Davenport
Roundtables in Muscatine and Mt Pleasant
Townhall in Riverside
Rally in Iowa City
Townhalls in Williamsburg and Newton
Rally in Des Moines
Visit campaign office in Des Moines, meeting with volunteers
Visit small businesses in West Des Moines, talking to patrons
Townhalls in Osceola and Leon

23: Missouri

Townhalls in Bethany and Cameron
Rally with Governor McCaskill in Kansas City

24-31: Kansas

Spend the holidays with family back home in Kansas
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #287 on: July 02, 2020, 04:55:03 PM »

Clinton Campaign ramps up Iowa efforts

After dumping over 2 million dollars in mail advertising in the state of Iowa. The Hillary For President team is ramping up its efforts to make sure she is the Iowa Caucus winner in 3 days. With a new message hammering on her experience and her recent support from progressive icon Russ Feingold. The campaign has said it is ready to go head to head with Governor Sebelius.

"We are really confident in Senator Clinton, we believe her vision for the country is great and she is ready to go head to head with whoever the Republicans nominate," an aide to the Campaign said.

The campaign received a major boost in fundraising after Senator Feingold's major endorsement of Senator Clinton and they used that money to their advantage, dumping hundreds of resources in early states, especially in Iowa and New Hampshire. The campaign has said they expect to win both of these states and expect to wrap up the nomination process by Super Tuesday.

In an interview with Fox News, the Senator remarked: 'Well I am confident in our chances in these early states, we have united a large part of the party and I am confident that we will win the nomination, unite the party and then keep the White House away from the divisive and hurtful nature coming from the GOP"

Senator Clinton even stayed New Years Eve and Day in Iowa celebrating with local caucusgoers in the state, Her campaign remarked that it showed her dedication to the people of Iowa and how she wants to be their President.

Clinton will be hosting multiple rallies in Iowa on Caucus Eve and Caucus day with President Bill Clinton and her Iowa surrogates, and she will even appear at some caucus sites urging caucus-goers to support her candidacy, Clinton will then leave Iowa after giving a speech at the Roosevelt High School Gymnasium on caucus night and fly to New Hampshire.
RGM2609
« Reply #288 on: July 02, 2020, 05:28:11 PM »

Russ Feingold forms Our Revolution to support anti-establishment candidates and causes

In the first public appearance 2 weeks after his withdrawal and endorsement of Senator Clinton, Russ Feingold held a press conference to announce him forming the Our Revolution organization. He said that despite his campaign being over, its legacy remains and he will fight to preserve it. As such, the new organization will be dedicated to support progressive anti-establishment candidates in Democratic Primaries at Congressional, Gubernatorial and local level and in the General Election if they become the nominee as well as progressive down ballot initiatives, especially those related to healthcare. Despite many reporters shouting questions, Russ took none.
Huey Long is a Republican
New Tennessean Politician
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #289 on: July 02, 2020, 05:45:46 PM »

Upon the dropping out of Senator Feingold, Mr. Trump quickly realized an opportunity to snatch up his support from him, hammering away at Clinton by calling her "The Establishment's queen bee" and how Governor Sebelius, despite what it currently looks like, has no real chance at defeating the titanic clinton machine who'll likely steamroll her in the primaries. He mainly focuses on how she'll continue the ideas of her husband, which include NAFTA and other Trade Deals that would lead to Blue Collar Workers, of which Russ' base consisted of many, to losing more jobs as time went on while he (Trump) will end the deals that have ruined so many lives and bring the jobs back as well as work to make America a better and safer place than ever before. He also decides to snap on the opportunity and moves to support Mark Meadows in his primary bid, campaigning for him when he has the time, stating that an individual going against the establishment is what he loves to see and that he'll to do everything in his power to help him win their primary and he encourages more of his supporters to support candidates who are running anti-establishment campaigns and support him running, stating "When we win this, and I have a great feeling that we will, we'll need allies in Congress to get things done. Sessions and Duncan are just two, we still need many more of you to get involved. Democrat, Republican, it doesn't matter, bring down the establishment and make it known that America will stand for their abusive ways no longer!" He also speaks with his staffers about the others way to win and makes it obvious that for January, February, and March, he'll focus on Illinois, New York, Florida, Texas, California, Pennsylvania, and Ohio in an effort to raise his support there as he believes wins there could skyrocket his chances for the presidency.
Mycool

Political Matrix

« Reply #290 on: July 02, 2020, 06:19:19 PM »

Governor Kathleen Sebelius Releases Statement

“When I got in this race, I was unknown outside of Kansas, now thanks to overwhelming grassroots support, this primary is competitive. Let’s make something clear, I know I’m going up against an establishment that seeks to coronate a nominee, however, I am very much still in this campaign. Let’s not lose sight of what this is all about; delivering results to the American people, making our government accountable to its citizens, and paving a new way forward.”
RGM2609
« Reply #291 on: July 02, 2020, 07:55:01 PM »

Russ Feingold gives speech at Hillary Clinton rally in Des Moines, Iowa

Hello, Des Moines! This is quite an unusual circumstance to address a crowd, but we can work it, what do you say? In 2008, the Democratic Party needs to come together to defeat the far rightists and the establishment crooks, and I am here to help with that! And I endorsed Hillary Clinton because I know her from the Senate, by the way when I was first elected to Congress, and I went there, and I had a month to figure out how things work, I was in shock. Absolutely in shock. Because of the corruption that was overwhelming. It is impossible to tell from the outside, but the place actually stinks of corruption. It is unbelievable. And I am telling you, that everyone there knows it. They just pretend they do not see it.

Now back to Hillary. Her record of achievement is great. She accomplished so many things. And I was surprised by her success, because usually the billionaires do not allow anyone to pass anything that is against their interests. But she found a way around them. Speaking of billionaires, have you seen how well Donald Trump is doing in the polls? He has been donating to politicians for years, buying access and cutting deals with them in his own interest. He is no fighter for the workers, I mean really. Once you go in Hell, you can not pretend you are an angel from Heaven. But that is what Trump is doing. And it is disgusting.

There are so many frauds in this field. Take Ron Paul for example. He claims to care about Americans, but at the same time promises to cut deeply social programs, health care programs, education funding. All in the name of a smaller government. Who cares how big or small the government is, what we should care about is how effectively is it doing its job? And when we are the only major country on Earth with millions of uninsured people, I can confidently say it is not doing a good job!

And I was talking to a friend of mine, from Canada, and he told me how much NAFTA was hurting us. That he was surprised when he saw the devastation of our communities, especially in the Midwest. And that in Canada this did not happen. Do you know why we suffer and Canada grows? And Mexico grows? Because Canada is not ruled by an oligarchy picking Presidential nominees for the voters and then dictating their policies, that is why! This is why I have launched Our Revolution in order to defeat them and I urge all of you to join it today, and if you can afford, make a donation as well!

I will also say this - we have to be an united party. The Republican oligarchy is worse than the Democratic one because it is also a far right oligarchy! Even Reagan, their hero, would be laughed out of the room as too liberal today! And I would have defeated the establishment, and badly, during the primaries. But I kind of had to drop out, you know what I mean? Give them a chance. I decided not to end their political careers before time. But someday the people will and I am waiting for that day.

Thank you, God Bless you and make sure to vote for Hillary Clinton this month and in November!
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #292 on: July 03, 2020, 02:27:14 AM »

A statement from Barack Obama

With Representative Lee out of the race, I feel obligated to honor her contributions to our party's primaries. Now, I'm not reentering the race. My time has passed in this campaign. But I can tell you that I am changing my endorsement. I will now be endorsing Hillary Clinton for President of the United States, as I believe she is the candidate with the experience to be a successful President.
RGM2609
« Reply #293 on: July 03, 2020, 08:15:13 AM »

Rabbi Dena Feingold launches shocking new book - A lost Hope. How the Establishment killed off the Feingold campaign

In a shocking new book, the sister of Senator Russ Feingold, Dena Feingold, told the reader how the Feingold campaign was from her perspective. She mentioned that immediately after she left from the launch rally of the campaign, she felt permanently tracked. She mentions how she often saw suspicious cars parked in front of her house during the night with their driver standing in the car and whenever she left the house, the said cars would follow her. As the Iowa caucuses approached, she started receiving notes with death threats addressed to her, her brother and her nieces. She even found a knife packed in a gift bag in late November, when Barbara Lee stopped campaigning. Dena also mentions a weird incident which happened on December 19th. A motel owner in an near by area, who happens to be a friend of her, told her that 4 men came from Washington DC and the owner overheard them talking about how Russ Feingold was pulling ahead in Iowa and the need to stop him by either forcing him to drop out or the nuclear option - killing Dena. Dena ends her book by blasting the DC establishment which has become a criminal organization and expressing her hope that someone will take them on eventually.

Senator Russ Feingold was unavailable for a comment after the book was launched and seems to have left to an unknown location.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #294 on: July 03, 2020, 08:40:39 AM »

Senator Clinton responds to Rabbi Deba Feingold's book and threats

In a press conference in Cedar Rapids, IA during a "Get Out The Caucus Event" Senator Hillary Clinton weighed in on Rabbi Deba Feingold's new book

"I am quite disheartened actually that people would actually resort to such acts, even to the point of threatening to end someone's life over a campaign, that's not America my friends. Now I don't believe that it was anyone from my campaign at all, we run a very tight ship and our motto is 'When we go low, we campaign harder' and that is what we do"

"Now I am calling for an FBI Investigation into this about possible corruption from any and all campaigns, and I will even allow them to conduct investigations into our campaign if it helps them in any way because now is not the time to feed into division, we must unite under a common purpose,  keeping America stronger and greater than ever before"

"That's all, thank you"

The Clinton campaign will resume their Iowa Bus Tour to every county in Iowa.
zoz
Rookie

« Reply #295 on: July 03, 2020, 10:13:00 AM »

RON PAUL SEEKS TO CONSOLIDATE SUPPORT

With the Republican primary suddenly vacated by two of it's frontrunner candidates, the Paul campaign is looking to fill the vacuum and reach out to now-undecided voters. The campaign is printing up and mailing roughly one million flyers in early states that contain information about Ron Paul and his platform, a link to his campaign website, and contact information about the nearest Paul campaign office so people can learn more about him or even get involved. About 50,000 of these flyers were sent to voters in rural Iowa, where Ron Paul wasn't able to campaign in the last few days of the caucus season. The campaign is hoping for a large turnout, despite the sudden consolidation.

In addition to this, the Iowa campaign offices have been flooded with new supporters, and the campaign is emphasizing phone calls and person-to-person contacts in larger urban areas in the state. Volunteers have been organizing many last minute grassroots events outside of the official campaign, with pep rallies, pancake breakfasts, miniature parades, and large sign-waving demonstrations along busy roads, hoping to boost energy and attention.

All of this, combined with the heavy ad campaign and the already established frontrunner status of Ron Paul, makes those in the campaign very optimistic about their chances. Some members believe the campaign can break 50% and higher on caucus night, but only time, and the voters, will tell.

zoz
Rookie

« Reply #296 on: July 03, 2020, 10:27:20 AM »

RON PAUL SCHEDULE DEC 27-JAN 3

December 23-26: Christmas

December 27: Rally in Dubuque, IA
                      Rally in Davenport, IA
                      Rally in Cedar Rapids, IA
                      Rally in Waterloo, IA

December 28: Rally in Mason City, IA
                      Rally in Ames, IA
                      Rally in Osceola, IA

December 29: Rally in Atlantic, IA
                      Rally in Sergeant Bluff, IA
                      Rally in Fort Dodge, IA

December 30: Rally in Marshalltown, IA
                      Rally in Iowa City, IA
                      Rally in Fort Madison, IA
                      Rally in Ottumwa, IA

December 31: New Year’s Eve brunch with supporters in Des Moines, IA
                      Make phone calls with supporters
                      Attend New Year’s festivities in Des Moines, IA

January 1: Rest for the day; make a few phone calls with supporters around lunch

January 2: Rally in Sioux City, IA
                 Rally in Council Bluffs, IA
                 Rally in Clarinda, IA

January 3: Knock on doors with volunteers in West Des Moines, IA
                 Make phone calls from office in Des Moines, IA

Massive Ron Paul for President rally in Des Moines, IA w/ Gov. Johnson, Gov. Perry, Sen.
                 Allen, Clint Eastwood and others

Address caucus site in Urbandale, IA
                 Wait for returns at hotel in Des Moines
                 Address supporters in Des Moines after caucus results

Ron Paul is spending every day from Christmas to Caucus Day in Iowa, traveling hundreds of miles across the state, and ending with a frenzy on caucus day. The campaign is closing out the campaigning in Iowa with a massive Ron Paul for President Rally in Des Moines with a number of top surrogates and supporters of the campaign. The campaign is hoping to attract a large crowd, and will be sponsoring buses of supporters to come from across Iowa and even some nearby border states, and then get them home in time for the caucus. Paul's campaign is ending the caucus campaigning with a bang, which they hope will carry over into a bang when the final results come in.

RGM2609
« Reply #297 on: July 03, 2020, 11:24:04 AM »

Jessica Feingold Lieberson gives exclusive CNN Interview, claims she has been poisoned with mercury

During an exclusive CNN Interview, the daughter of Senator Russ Feingold, Jessica Feingold Lieberson has claimed that what Rabbi Dena Feingold wrote in her book was only the tip of the iceberg, and that there are many things that she (the Rabbi) does not know which happened during the campaign. Jessica recalls living in terror as well, with death threats, 24/7 surveillance and receiving multiple knifes and guns as a so-called gift. However, she also claimed that more direct attempts at her life were made. She said that in mid November she started feeling very sick so she went to a doctor to do some tests. The results said that she had a high level of heavy metals in her blood, mostly caused by an abnormally high level of mercury. The doctors helped her with treatments to lower the levels back to normal, but at tests made in December, the mercury seemed to continue to rise. According to her, her father and sister had similar problems, with too much mercury in their blood. And this was not the only explosive statement made by Feingold Lieberson. She also said that she has no idea as to the whereabouts of Russ Feingold, who was not available to comment on the recent revelations. She is worried about a possible abduction, but says it is more likely for him to be hiding somewhere. However, she made a public call for anyone who sees her father to report to the Police or to CNN. The last public appearance of Senator Feingold was at a campaign rally for Hillary Clinton in Des Moines, Iowa, and no one has seen him since the night before the book of Rabbi Dena Feingold has been released.

VirginiaAaron
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #298 on: July 03, 2020, 08:09:56 PM »

Jessica Feingold Lieberson gives exclusive CNN Interview, claims she has been poisoned with mercury

During an exclusive CNN Interview, the daughter of Senator Russ Feingold, Jessica Feingold Lieberson has claimed that what Rabbi Dena Feingold wrote in her book was only the tip of the iceberg, and that there are many things that she (the Rabbi) does not know which happened during the campaign. Jessica recalls living in terror as well, with death threats, 24/7 surveillance and receiving multiple knifes and guns as a so-called gift. However, she also claimed that more direct attempts at her life were made. She said that in mid November she started feeling very sick so she went to a doctor to do some tests. The results said that she had a high level of heavy metals in her blood, mostly caused by an abnormally high level of mercury. The doctors helped her with treatments to lower the levels back to normal, but at tests made in December, the mercury seemed to continue to rise. According to her, her father and sister had similar problems, with too much mercury in their blood. And this was not the only explosive statement made by Feingold Lieberson. She also said that she has no idea as to the whereabouts of Russ Feingold, who was not available to comment on the recent revelations. She is worried about a possible abduction, but says it is more likely for him to be hiding somewhere. However, she made a public call for anyone who sees her father to report to the Police or to CNN. The last public appearance of Senator Feingold was at a campaign rally for Hillary Clinton in Des Moines, Iowa, and no one has seen him since the night before the book of Rabbi Dena Feingold has been released.

Uhhhhh...I'll just leave this here...

Cabbage
DatGOTTho
Ireland, Republic of

Political Matrix

« Reply #299 on: July 04, 2020, 07:23:59 AM »
« Edited: July 05, 2020, 05:28:24 PM by Cabbage »

Morning Consult Democratic Primary Poll, 29-31 December 2007
Governor Kathleen Sebelius - 47%
Senator Hillary Clinton - 45%

Morning Consult Republican Primary Poll, 29-31 December 2007
Representative Ron Paul - 67%
Representative Melissa Hart - 14%

Who would you vote for in the 2008 general election?
Democratic Nominee - 36%
Republican Nominee - 36%
Mr. Donald Trump - 19%

Endorsements

Democrats

Hillary Clinton
Dianne Feinstein, U.S. Senator from California
Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States
Frank Cownie, Mayor of Des Moines, Iowa
Planned Parenthood
Tom Daschle, U.S. Senator from South Dakota
Tom Harkin, U.S. Senator from Iowa
Leonard Boswell, U.S. Representative from Iowa’s 3rd District
Kamala Harris, District Attorney for San Francisco
Chuck Schumer, U.S. Senator from New York
Blanche Lincoln, U.S. Senator from Arkansas
Mark Pryor, U.S. Senator from Arkansas
Ted Kennedy, U.S. Senator from Massachusetts
Oprah Winfrey, TV show host
Lou D’Allesandro, New Hampshire State Senator
Jesse Jackson, civil rights leader
Sioux City Journal
Russ Feingold, U.S. Senator from Wisconsin
Bruce Braley, U.S. Representative from Iowa’s 1st District
Dick Clark, former U.S. Senator from Iowa
AFL-CIO, major labor union
John Lynch, Governor of New Hampshire
Neal Smith, former U.S. Representative from Iowa’s 4th and 5th Districts
Des Moines Register
John A. Durkin, former U.S. Senator from New Hampshire
Barack Obama, U.S. Senator from Illinois
Nancy Pelosi, U.S. Representative from California's 9th District
Elijah Cummings, U.S. Representative from Maryland's 7th District
Culinary Workers Union

Kathleen Sebelius
Ben Nelson, U.S. Senator from Nebraska
Claire McCaskill, Governor of Missouri
Janet Napolitano, Governor of Arizona
Bill Richardson, Governor of New Mexico
Betty Castor, U.S. Senator from Florida
Barbara Lee, U.S. Representative from California's 9th District
NAACP
Xavier Becerra, U.S. Representative from California's 31st District
Jim Clyburn, U.S. Representative from South Carolina’s 6th District
John Lewis, U.S. Representative for Georgia’s 5th District
Patty Judge, former Iowa Secretary of Agriculture
Gavin Newsom, Mayor of San Francisco
Barbara Boxer, U.S. Senator from California
Jennifer Granholm, Governor of Michigan
Brian Schweitzer, Governor of Montana
Bernie Sanders, U.S. Senator from Vermont (Independent)
Tom Vilsack, former Governor of Iowa
Jeanne Shaheen, former Governor of New Hampshire
John Conyers, U.S. Representative from Michigan’s 14th District
United Auto Workers, labor union
Sanford Bishop, U.S. Representative from Georgia's 2nd District
Deval Patrick, Governor of Massachusetts

Republicans

Ron Paul
Walter B. Jones, U.S. Representative from North Carolina’s 3rd District
Gary Johnson, former Governor of New Mexico
George Allen, U.S. Senator from Virginia
Chuck Grassley, U.S. Senator for Iowa
Adam Putnam, U.S. Representative from Florida’s 12th District
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Governor of California
Mike Pence, U.S. Representative from Indiana’s 6th District
Tom Latham, U.S. Representative from Iowa’s 4th District
Steve King, U.S. Representative from Iowa’s 5th District
Chuck Norris, actor
Kid Rock, musician
Marco Rubio, Speaker of the Florida House of Representatives
Newt Gingrich, former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives
Nancy Reagan, former First Lady of the United States
Terry Branstad, former Governor of Iowa
Pat Buchanan, former White House Communications Director
Mark Sanford, Governor of South Carolina
Clint Eastwood, actor
Bill Weld, former Governor of Massachusetts
Craig Benson, former Governor of New Hampshire
Rick Perry, Governor of Texas

Melissa Hart
None

Independents

Donald Trump
Jeff Sessions, U.S. Senator from Alabama (Republican)
Tim Allen, actor
United States Constitution Party
Paul E. Vallely, retired U.S. major general
Jimmy Duncan, U.S. Representative from Tennessee's 2nd District (Republican)
Jim Webb, former U.S. Secretary of the Navy (Democrat)
Fred Williamson, actor
Joe Arpaio, Sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona (Republican)
Rudy Giuliani, former Mayor of New York City (Republican)

Debate results will be up later today, ahead of the Iowa caucus results (next debate will be up tomorrow or Monday).

Remaining Credits:

Melissa Hart: FREE + 10

Ron Paul: 22
Hillary Clinton: 4
Donald Trump: 2
Kathleen Sebelius: 2
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 19  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies