Blood, Sweat, and Gore: A 2008 Election Game by Aaron and Dat (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 11:12:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Blood, Sweat, and Gore: A 2008 Election Game by Aaron and Dat (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Blood, Sweat, and Gore: A 2008 Election Game by Aaron and Dat  (Read 10838 times)
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« on: May 30, 2020, 08:30:39 PM »

I'll take Hillary Clinton if she is available.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 09:47:14 PM »

Could I get the endorsement of Dianne Feinstein?
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 10:20:07 PM »
« Edited: May 31, 2020, 01:56:35 AM by AshtonShabazz »

Hillary Clinton Presidential Announcement Video
Feb 10th, 2007

I believe in the United States of America and I believe in our nation's citizens. I grew up in the middle of America in a middle-class household. I was taught the values of hard work and how to make a living.

These are the values that American's abide by every day. The values that if you work hard and play by the rules you should be able to make a living for you and your family. But that dream has been growing less and less true every day. Americans are losing hope and are unsure of their future, and it doesn't have to be this way.

That is why I am running for President of the United States of America, it is time for all of us to come together as Americans and unite behind a candidate that has kept these values to heart no matter what life has thrown at
them. Let's continue the progress of the past 8 years of President Gore. It is time for Americans to come together again and that is why I want to be your President.

So join us in Manhattan as we kick-off our campaign and make history. It is your time, and this is our chance. So join me in this campaign and let's do this...

Together.

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2020, 12:24:32 AM »

Can we get a GM ruling on the plausibility of Lieberman running as an Independent in this scenario? I honestly don't think it's realistic at all, given he's Vice President.

Yeah, same. This should've cleared up because not only would Lieberman not run as an Independent, but the precedent wouldn't be there. No vp president has ever became independent when running.

This

It's not really a question, Joe Liberman can't be an Independent.
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 04:37:11 PM »
« Edited: May 31, 2020, 04:43:49 PM by AshtonShabazz »

Hillary Clinton Presidential Kick-Off Speech
New York, New York

Credit to USA TODAY for Photo

Hello Manhattan! I am absolutely honored to be here with all of you to officially kick-off history! Here we stand together ready to provide 'Solutions for America!'

I am honored to be here today with my daughter Chelsea who is an inspiration to me, and who has been a beacon of light through the darkest times. And of course the 42nd President of the United States of America! And my husband Bill Clinton! Who has been my best friend and my partner for the past 30 years and who I believe is one of the greatest Presidents in American History!

And of course, my mother Dorothy who is here today! A woman who has always been a role model to me and my daughter. You have taught me the values of hard work. Values I will keep dear for the rest of my life. My mother is my personal superhero!

My mother did not have the best childhood. But she made sure I had the best childhood any child could have. She raised me and my younger brothers with love and compassion. And I want that for every child in America. And I will do everything in my power to make it that way!

I want to be a leader that little boys and girls can look up to. Where fathers can look at their daughters and point to me and say 'You can be anything you want to be' that is the American dream. That if you work hard and play by the rules you should have all the opportunities you need to succeed. That is the basic American bargain!

But too many Americans see themselves in a position where that is not possible. They can't find enough jobs. Or get proper education for their children. We are the richest and strongest country on earth, but what does it say when our citizens can't get proper healthcare? Or proper education? That says we have done something wrong and we must fix it!

That is why I am announcing my candidacy for President of the United States of America!

That is also why I am introducing my '3 Universals Plan' We will create and pass Universal Health Care in a Clinton Administration! We will expand Universal Background Checks to a national stage and we will provide every child with Universal Pre-K!

These may seem bold but these are the issues as they stand. We must tackle these issues if we wish to make an America that is better for everyone, not just those at the top. Now is our moment! Now it is our time! Let's make history together my fellow Americans!

Thank you! May God bless you! And may God bless the United States of America!
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2020, 03:10:42 AM »

Will the same thing with Michigan and Florida happen? and if not what changes which allows them to keep all of their delegates because due to my knowledge they were stripped of their delegates because they jumped ahead of the schedule.

Is Howard Dean not the DNC Chairman? Or did he have a change of heart?
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 09:58:47 PM »

I guess the bright side about a Lincoln endorsement of Clinton (at least for everyone else) is that it moves fewer votes than the Daschle endorsement did.

John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2020, 09:30:35 PM »

How often turn? and if we are in a new one can I run a new ad?
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 09:03:05 PM »

Not that you both should be thinking about this right this minute, but a Clinton/Obama or Sebeilus/Obama ticket has the potential to move a lot of votes.

In other words...I'm open to reprising my role as Obama if someone wants me on their ticket.

(cackles) boy....
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2020, 07:46:31 PM »

When can we expect Super Tuesday results?
John King wannabe
AshtonShabazz

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2020, 06:22:31 PM »

DNC Map if anyone needs a visual

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies