The black male police vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:25:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Dereich)
  The black male police vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who did black male cops vote for in 2016?
Hillary Clinton (D)
Donald Trump (R)
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: The black male police vote  (Read 2332 times)
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« on: May 06, 2021, 10:34:06 PM »

So... 93% of those who took part in this poll believe Clinton won the vote of black male cops, I'm a little surprised, are black voters so inelastic?

Yes, they are among the most inelastic demographic groups in the country in terms of voting habits. They've modestly moved towards the GOP since the Obama years, but that's not a particularly impressive feat considering the fact Republicans are hovering over the range of breaching 10% (whether they did or didn't this year depends on which poll you ask), which is roughly where they were pre-Obama. The vast majority of Blacks are loyal Democratic voters, it's an integral part of their political identity.

Black male police officers are possibly the single most Republican voting segment of black voters alongside wealthy black male business owners, but I'm still fairly certain that Biden would have won them overall.
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2021, 11:35:08 PM »

So... 93% of those who took part in this poll believe Clinton won the vote of black male cops, I'm a little surprised, are black voters so inelastic?

Yes, they are among the most inelastic demographic groups in the country in terms of voting habits. They've modestly moved towards the GOP since the Obama years, but that's not a particularly impressive feat considering the fact Republicans are hovering over the range of breaching 10% (whether they did or didn't this year depends on which poll you ask), which is roughly where they were pre-Obama. The vast majority of Blacks are loyal Democratic voters, it's an integral part of their political identity.

Black male police officers are possibly the single most Republican voting segment of black voters alongside wealthy black male business owners, but I'm still fairly certain that Biden would have won them overall.

You think so? Even more than Black military members?

Black cops like Officer Parker, probably............

https://www.instagram.com/p/COg110khDmF/

I doubt there's much difference between the average black voter and a military personnel/veteran black voter unless their service is through the Marine Corps.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies