NOVA Green (VP Progressive Pessimist) vs Santander (VP CelticEmpire)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:17:26 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  NOVA Green (VP Progressive Pessimist) vs Santander (VP CelticEmpire)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who do you choose to be the next POTUS?
NOVA Green (w Progressive Pessimist) and they win

NOVA Green (w Progressive Pessimist) but they lose

Santander (w Celtic Empire) and they win

Santander (w Celtic Empire) but they lose

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: NOVA Green (VP Progressive Pessimist) vs Santander (VP CelticEmpire)  (Read 422 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 27, 2020, 01:24:59 AM »

You get to choose:

- A blue collar worker's rights leftist that wants to put families and workers first. This is something of a Bernie Sanders candidate. He's going to upset Washington and make sure the wealthy and corporations pay their fair share in America. Weed will be legalized. The Democrats made sure to put him with a well-liked intelligent VP who can work with leftists, centrists and occassionally conservatives and libertarians if need be.

OR

- A Trumpian candidate... upper class,. not extremely right wing on many issues but definitely says "interesting" things about race. He can get good zingers for sound bites and stir up young right wing youth enthusiasm. Wants low taxes, wants to make big busines and high earning Americans EXTREMELY happy. Republicans made sure his VP was very solidly right wing to balance out Santander's somewhat leftist / centrist tendancies.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 06:57:02 PM »

I think you're giving me too much credit. I could see myself sinking NOVA Green when one of my Florida jokes fails to land. I am not actually sure if we would win or lose versus Santander, he's such a wildcard, but we would definitely lose Florida by a record number just due to my presence.

But anyway, it should be obvious who I'd vote for.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 08:46:31 PM »

I would never share a ticket with a moron like Celticempire.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 09:08:06 PM »

NOVA Green and they win. Santander is far too racist and trollish for swing voters. His chances of winning the election evaporate when he loses PA (SEPA), GA (Atlanta), and AZ (Maricopa) due to massive backlash from suburbanites
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 02:29:20 PM »

NOVA Green and they win. Santander is far too racist and trollish for swing voters. His chances of winning the election evaporate when he loses PA (SEPA), GA (Atlanta), and AZ (Maricopa) due to massive backlash from suburbanites

Trump won those 3 states.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 06:55:10 PM »

Trump won those 3 states.

I believe that a NOVA Green / Progressive Pessimist Ticket would swamp a Santander / CelticEmpire ticket.

I have strong family roots in PA (Not Metro Philly) and believe that our ticket could combine strengths which Progressive Pessimist might bring to the suburban parts of Philly, while I can leverage strengths to dramatically increase DEM Margins in both rural & small town parts of PA, as well as places such as Pittsburgh, Scranton, and Erie.

Additionally, running as a Western Democrat, with significant life experience living in heavily Latino and Asian-American parts of California & Tejas, would likely be able to significantly wallop the Santander / Celtic Empire ticket in AZ.

GA might be a weak point, so I would trust that Progressive Pessimist could help grind out turnout through a late '1800s style whistle-stop of the State, so I can more fully focus my attention on places such as Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies