I don't want to hear anyone else saying "Clinton was up by more last time!" again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:12:09 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  I don't want to hear anyone else saying "Clinton was up by more last time!" again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I don't want to hear anyone else saying "Clinton was up by more last time!" again  (Read 2795 times)
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« on: May 25, 2020, 04:34:48 PM »

Honestly the truth is the election is a tossup, until like the last 2 weeks when the undecideds make up their minds. I expect at least 2 Summer shockers, 2 October surprises, and either Trump or Biden will give one very bad debate preformance. Clinton was up by more, but the thing is that last minute we could see a major Trump revival in the polls. The thing is that the polls may have been wrong in 2016, but they showed Trump's rise late in the game.

Last minute Trump boost in AZ

Last minute Trump boost in MI

Last minute Trump boost in PA

Basically, the polls indicate momentum in the final moments. If you see a Trump collapse at the end he will lose, a Trump boost and he will win, and if it remains stagnant, it would be a tossup.
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 07:02:41 PM »

Honestly the truth is the election is a tossup, until like the last 2 weeks when the undecideds make up their minds. I expect at least 2 Summer shockers, 2 October surprises, and either Trump or Biden will give one very bad debate preformance.
1 down, 1 more summer shocker to go
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2020, 04:21:12 PM »

Honestly the truth is the election is a tossup, until like the last 2 weeks when the undecideds make up their minds. I expect at least 2 Summer shockers, 2 October surprises, and either Trump or Biden will give one very bad debate preformance.
1 down, 1 more summer shocker to go

It's still spring
Sure, but in Arizona spring ends in April and its already 100 degrees lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies