I don't want to hear anyone else saying "Clinton was up by more last time!" again (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:46:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  I don't want to hear anyone else saying "Clinton was up by more last time!" again (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I don't want to hear anyone else saying "Clinton was up by more last time!" again  (Read 2832 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« on: May 25, 2020, 06:33:13 PM »

I disagree with the notion that Biden is a weaker candidate tbh, he is a gaffe machine and progressives aren't super fond of him, but at the same time Biden doesn't have the negative ratings that Clinton did, he also is more likable than her.

I do agree that some red avatars here are a bit rosy about the race, to an extend some judgement is being clouded as to the status of the race, but it's hard not to say Biden is in a much better position than Hillary was at this point in time. Clinton and Trump traded leads throughout the year, while so far this year, Biden has consistently led and some points by good margins.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies