Help me dissect conspiracy logic (COVID-19)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 06:10:43 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Help me dissect conspiracy logic (COVID-19)
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Help me dissect conspiracy logic (COVID-19)  (Read 233 times)
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 24, 2020, 05:11:12 PM »
« edited: May 24, 2020, 06:05:55 PM by Donald Daddy Fetish T'Chenka »

I wanted to share a bunch of points here I've thought of that are logical understandings of the conspiracies surrounding COVID-19. Some of these I feel are quite strong, whereas some of them I think need work, which y'all could help with maybe. I'm just looking for you to agree / criticize these, elaborate on these, add some points of your own, and use logic and "devil's advocate" to make these points more iron-clad and extensive.

MAN-MADE VIRUS
The mRNA sequence for SARS-CoV2 has been available online since January, and 99%+ of scientists agree that it looks like a naturally evolved virus. Something man made would be very noticable to geneticists when analysing the mRNA. Knowing that, the only way I can see it still being a man made virus is if all the scientists are working together in a conspiracy. Many discussions on that specific subject have happened in climate change debates of the past, and it has been largely debunked due to the lack of organization between scientists (for example, a state-level scientist in Peru and a Japamese corporate scientist).

CHINESE / ILLUMINATI BIO-WEAPON
We've established that the virus is natural, but was it spread / released as a weapon to hurt another country or to cull Earth's population (population control)? China using it as a weapon to hurt others seens like a weak argument, seeing as many of their own died. Possibly more than they are letting on. Population control might make sense if China was trying to cull their own population, but what is their motivation to do so? A lot of Earth's economy system is reliant on populatikn growth causing evonomic growth. China is at a key moment where they can't afford to fall behind America right now. Did a "world government" / Illuminati release it without China knowing? Sounds kind of crazy but I don't have good points to refute that. Did China release it because a secret world government told them to? I haven't seen any evidence that China lets anybody else tell them what to do besides themselves. Other than the threat of nuclear destruction by the world government via USA and others, I don't see why Chona would agree to be part of a world government or comply with a world government's demands.

MICRO-CHIP / POPULATION CONTROL VACCINE
Some people think Bill Gates or the governments of the world plan on giving a percentage of us us slow but deadly diseases through a vaccine to COVID-19, and dome believe it was all a master plan leading to this. My first thought is that COVID seems deadly enough to be population control, so wouldn't secretly DELAYING a vaccine be good enough population control instead of potential backlash 20 years from now when somebody proves there was something deadly in those vaccines? It seems likely that lots of mysterious illnesses later on could be traced back to the month we all got vaccines. Another idea is that they want to implant us with micro-chips, the main reason given is that they can track us that way. To be honest, they can do most of that through our cell phones these days. Unless they want to track our white blood cell counts or blood sugar / alcohol levels, the cell phone can give GPS location which is probably what they want.

Help me out here. Does all of that make sense? Can you critique or add to this?
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2020, 02:09:15 PM »
« Edited: May 25, 2020, 02:59:10 PM by dead0man »

world govts who are on the hook to pay for the old and the infirm's medical care and income have a HUGE incentive to create a disease that kills the old and the infirm.  Of course they would use a "natural" looking virus to do it.

edit-to be clear, I don't actually believe in this theory
DINGO Joe
dingojoe
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2020, 02:43:34 PM »

I'm pretty sure that it was the jigsaw puzzle syndicate behind the whole thing.  Mssrs Ravensburg, Springbok, Galison, and the Disney Corporation got together at the last Bilderberger confab, lamented the decline in business and hatched the scheme.
T'Chenka
King TChenka
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2020, 09:22:31 PM »

don't take this seriously

The Coronavirus is a virus that was present from the last ice age. Remaining dormant in the plateau of Tibet, it was not lethal to humans nor animals. Legend has it that the virus awoke when something known as climate change happened. It is thought that such a rapid temperature increase lead to the ice-caps in the Tibetan plateau to melt. The virus still stayed where is was, deep in the caves.

Later, a new species emerged which changed the course of life on earth. This species would leave a wide impact on the planet they inhabited causing mass death and extinction for the animals living there. This animal was known by the name of Homo Sapiens. It wondered the earth, starting from Africa. In the fields of Mesopotamia, Homo Sapiens conquered nature by planting crops to eat. This was revolutionary, as it allowed Homo Sapiens to stay in the same place for a long period of time.

Soon Homo Sapiens managed to conquer nature even further by harnessing the power of machines. Now the machines could do the work of many humans which lead to an increase in the division of labor. Technology also improved, allowing Homo Sapiens to discover things he did not know existed. Soon, it came a time where he could manipulate the genes of animals. One scientist by the name of X decided to mess with the genes of the Frozen Coronavirus.

X traveled to Tibet to do geological work. He took an ice core. To his surprise, he found a dormant virus. He was surprised and wanted to tell his colleague, but he decided it was better to keep it a secret. Soon Mr.X decided to melt the ice core and see the virus. He edited the genes of the virus. Without knowing, he breathed in some of the virus. Mr.X was contagious.

That is the story of how the Coronavirus spread. It was the stupidity of a scientist that would release a terrible plague upon humanity.

This is similar but to Megatron's origin story in the first Michael Bay "Transformers" movie.
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2020, 03:39:47 AM »

"conspiracy" and "logic" are two words that don't belong in the same sentence.

Earlier this morning I read a conspiracy theory along the lines of "the Robert Koch Institute (Germany's version of the CDC) is a government agency, therefore they're not independent, but under the control of Bill Gates".

So, private research institutes wouldn't be "under the control of Bill Gates" because as an awfully rich man he wouldn't have any ressources to influence the private sector, unlike his secret powers to control government agencies?
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies