China to enact Article 23 National Security Law in Hong Kong (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:26:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  China to enact Article 23 National Security Law in Hong Kong (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: China to enact Article 23 National Security Law in Hong Kong  (Read 2935 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: May 21, 2020, 03:15:06 PM »

Bad guys are going to do bad guy stuff.

How will our PRC apologists handle this?  my guess is ignore.
Hey, you called me a PRC apologist once because I said their Covid-19 response was better than ours. By your definition, most of the World outside of the US is full of “PRC apologists” (never mind the fact that I hate the PRC and think Taiwan is a real country and that the Uyger genocide is grounds for more sanctions...etc because China always bad and anyone who says otherwise is paid by Xi)
Anyways, not much to say about this, other than China trying to take as much control of HK as possible.
As someone who supports free speech when it doesn’t harm other people (it’s clear PRC will enforce national security as anything that even slightly disagrees with the government) , I am dismayed and condemn these actions.
I guess they thought that while the US screws up its Covid response, they could pull this s**t off without people noticing.

People were padlocked into their apartments and starved to death. Is that what you want?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2020, 04:46:45 PM »

Hey, you called me a PRC apologist once because I said their Covid-19 response was better than ours. By your definition, most of the World outside of the US is full of “PRC apologists” (never mind the fact that I hate the PRC and think Taiwan is a real country and that the Uyger genocide is grounds for more sanctions...etc because China always bad and anyone who says otherwise is paid by Xi)
Anyways, not much to say about this, other than China trying to take as much control of HK as possible.
As someone who supports free speech when it doesn’t harm other people (it’s clear PRC will enforce national security as anything that even slightly disagrees with the government) , I am dismayed and condemn these actions.
I guess they thought that while the US screws up its Covid response, they could pull this s**t off without people noticing.

People were padlocked into their apartments and starved to death. Is that what you want?
Honestly, had we taken such measures in March, we would be better off today. But that’s a loaded question, it’s like me asking you and Dead0 if you want hundreds of thousands of Americans dead, overwhelmed hospital systems, and children/young adults developing long term complications which will be a burden upon our healthcare system for life.
So...you do agree with the CCP padlocking grandmothers in their homes?
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2020, 04:50:20 PM »

Honestly, had we taken such measures in March, we would be better off today. But that’s a loaded question, it’s like me asking you and Dead0 if you want hundreds of thousands of Americans dead, overwhelmed hospital systems, and children/young adults developing long term complications which will be a burden upon our healthcare system for life.
So...you do agree with the CCP padlocking grandmothers in their homes?
So...do you agree with letting thousands of grandmothers choke to death on their own bodily fluids?
Ok dude now you’re just embarrassing yourself. What else makes you piss the bed? I’m curious now.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2020, 07:31:37 PM »

When all else fails, go for a personal attack and hope nobody notices you have no good response.
I don’t think I owe you one, because you have demonstrated support for policies implemented in China that are frankly flat out sociopathic.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 07:46:16 PM »

When all else fails, go for a personal attack and hope nobody notices you have no good response.
I don’t think I owe you one, because you have demonstrated support for policies implemented in China that are frankly flat out sociopathic.
The “let’s kill grandma for the Dow” guy really doesn’t get to talk about sociopathy.
What are you going to do about it?

That’s a bit hyperbolic.
His whole act is hyperbolic, it's the only thing he's apparently able to understand..
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 09:56:53 PM »

tl;dr
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies