GOP primary between 12 forum posters: who would you vote for (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 12:29:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  GOP primary between 12 forum posters: who would you vote for (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for
Grassr00ts

Lechasseur

Fhtagn

thr_33

SN2903

PCG

Fuzzy Bear

538Electoral

Old School Republican

French Republican

Haley / Ryan

Extreme Republican

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 80

Author Topic: GOP primary between 12 forum posters: who would you vote for  (Read 2600 times)
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« on: May 15, 2020, 08:33:56 PM »

RCV?
Who would win?
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 08:58:25 PM »

RCV in terms of policy:

Would vote for them instead of Biden
1. Lechasseur (moderate populist, economically at least to the left of Macron. Good policies, would likely vote for him over Biden)
2. 538Electoral (good poster, populist, we have more in common than you initially would think)
3. Thr_33 (Former Democrat who still likes Sanders, but soft anti-immigration. I appreciate him. He has good views)

Don't know between Biden and them. Would depend on the campaign
4. PCQ (reasonably moderate, very likeable person, but not sure he would represent me well if elected
5. Grassr00ts (poster whose views i know the least)
6. Fuzzy Bear (reasonably moderate. Good poster, but i'm not sure he would represent me well if elected)

Would vote for them over Trump
7. OSR (based on policy, economically too much to the right, too tough on china (we need to be tough on china, but not everything is china's fault) but good on social policy and i like his criticism for Trump. Very good poster obviously.)
8. SN2903 (don't know his views exactly, Trump populist, but more innocent than Trump himself)

Would vote for Trump over them
9. French Republican (not a fan of policies in general from here on. Real conservatives. Doesn't mean they aren't good poster, our differences in policy are too huge)
10. Haley / Ryan
11. Fhtagn
12. Extreme Republican

I don't know every's position exactly, so i could've made mistakes

And who would win in this crowded primary. Difficult. I don't think OSR and PCQ are positioned where the majority of GOP voters nowadays are. Lechasseur is obviously too left-wing. I would argue thr33 is too left-wing as well. Fuzzy Bear would be the establishment choice (or OSR mainly because of his approach towards China, while adding something to the ticket. Haley / Ryan and Fhtagn would fight for the conservative Tea Party spot. 538Electoral could do well. SN2903 would do very well. I think 538Electoral and SN would be the main contendors with Fuzzy, Haley/Ryan and Fhtagn are outsiders. Grassr00ts is a good bet as well.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2020, 09:01:30 PM »

Also sorry, if i didn't include you. I only chose blue avatars otherwise it would be too confusing, and i likely forgot a bunch of people.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2020, 11:19:41 PM »

By PCQ do you mean PQG lol .

Anyway this is my ranking (not ranking myself for obvious reasons).

Who I would vote for in a primary:
1. French Republican
2. PQG
3. Fhtagn
4. 538 Electoral

They are amazing posters and wouldnt mind them being the nominees, but the issues they are conservative on are the issues im moderate liberal on and visa versa Sad
5. Lechasseur
6. Fuzzy Bear
7. Thr_33

Wouldnt want them to be the nominees:
8. Haley/Ryan
9. Extreme Republican
10. Grassroots
11. SN2903

Yes i meant Penn Quaker Girl lol.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2020, 06:15:01 AM »
« Edited: May 16, 2020, 06:18:30 AM by Laki »

Would vote for them instead of Biden
3. Thr_33 (Former Democrat who still likes Sanders, but soft anti-immigration. I appreciate him. He has good views)

They are amazing posters and wouldnt mind them being the nominees, but the issues they are conservative on are the issues im moderate liberal on and visa versa:
7. Thr_33

It's a tie between Lechasseur and Th_33.

Thr33 is an antisemite. Just look here: https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=332777.0
My english isn't good enough to understand the subtilities of that discord related drama. I just can't understand it. I know the controversy, but always gave him benefit of the doubt. In private, he's a good person, but maybe he was trying to be edgy. Well, you have a point at least. He should've apologized. Why would you even discuss the Jewish "issue", and insinuate that they're all rich. He's certainly wrong, but I don't believe he's an antisemitist, unless i misunderstood things.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 10:01:39 PM »

Somebody should make a hypothetical primary map of this.
Yes that would be fun but hard.

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies