Most likely IA primary upset
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 04, 2024, 06:39:26 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Most likely IA primary upset
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which of these candidates is the most likely to defeat Greenfield in the Iowa senate primary?
Eddie Mauro

Michael Franken

Kimberly Graham

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 19

Author Topic: Most likely IA primary upset  (Read 226 times)
Chester County Anti-populist
metroid81
Rookie

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 12, 2020, 03:57:44 PM »

Hard to say. I think the divided opposition will only make Greenfield's victory more likely.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2020, 05:00:01 PM »

Any of those people would be better than Greenfield. I've been doing phone banking for Franken because he would have the best chance in the general and of beating Greenfield.
Lognog
United States

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2020, 05:16:14 PM »

Any of those people would be better than Greenfield. I've been doing phone banking for Franken because he would have the best chance in the general and of beating Greenfield.

What's wrong with Greenfield?

not supporting her, just not that familiar with these candidates past the basics. haven't really paid attention to this race bc it doesn't look possible to flip
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 05:26:31 PM »

Franken by far. I'm really hoping Greenfield wins the primary, because she's the only one raising enough money to be viable against Ernst.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2020, 05:27:51 PM »

not supporting her, just not that familiar with these candidates past the basics. haven't really paid attention to this race bc it doesn't look possible to flip
She is just extremely bland. Michael Franken, Eddie Mauro and Kimberly Graham would motivate voters more, for different reason. Greenfield just appears too liberal to both progressives and conservatives. Her background is boring especially when compared to Ernst and Franken.
Lognog
United States

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2020, 05:58:45 PM »

She is just extremely bland. Michael Franken, Eddie Mauro and Kimberly Graham would motivate voters more, for different reason. Greenfield just appears too liberal to both progressives and conservatives. Her background is boring especially when compared to Ernst and Franken.

interesting, thank you. How likely is Greenfield winning the primary?
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2020, 06:54:20 PM »

interesting, thank you. How likely is Greenfield winning the primary?
I'm not sure. The only poll showed the vast majority of voters didn't know who the options were.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies