school uniforms? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 05:05:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Debate (Moderator: Torie)
  school uniforms? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: school uniforms?  (Read 19754 times)
NewFreedom
Rookie

« on: May 23, 2004, 12:50:58 PM »

You ahve dess.-codes at work... butr then again, you CHOOSE your job, right?
I mean, Going into a Garage, repairing a car... with a blazer? Funny pictue, but impractical Wink.
Usually, you choose a job because it interests you, and the clothing comes with it.
Now, you HAVE to go to school, you have absolutely NO choice.
So, you are pushed into a school, forced to wear clothes you probably absolutely hate... and spend 8 hours a day in a place you cannot escape and where everbody looks the same?
Also, a dresscode, like companies have it, is no uniform.
Military is an entirely different matter anyway, police and them simply have to be recognizable, and hospitals and such need clothing wich fits the enviroment (going into hospital with red clothing, or a fabric that might easily carry dust and therefore germs would be plain stupid).

Also, I doubt I would have learned better in a more Uniform enviroment at school.. actually, I often MISSED something like colors, and could hardly write exams unless I cauht a place near the window Wink.
So, for some, it might make things easier... but I think I would have had a harder time focusing!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies