Israel General Discussion: The Return of the Rotation Government (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:36:56 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Israel General Discussion: The Return of the Rotation Government (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Israel General Discussion: The Return of the Rotation Government  (Read 20802 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« on: April 27, 2020, 10:02:52 PM »

wait WHAT
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 10:25:42 PM »

wait WHAT

To clarify, Lapid will give Netanyahu the necessary majority to end the coalition rotation, and then bring down Gantz by a no confidence vote.

So Gantz will only serve as Prime Minister if Netanyahu doesn't want to go to elections.

So he'd be willing to help out Netanyahu for the sake of f**king Gantz over?? Don't get me wrong, Gantz is a piece of sh*t and seeing him humiliated like that would be fun, but if the end result is Netanyahu getting what he wants, that's far far worse.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2020, 06:33:09 PM »

So he'd be willing to help out Netanyahu for the sake of f**king Gantz over?? Don't get me wrong, Gantz is a piece of sh*t and seeing him humiliated like that would be fun, but if the end result is Netanyahu getting what he wants, that's far far worse.
If I’m understanding this correctly, Gantz going into the election as Prime Minister could seriously damage Lapid. He can’t afford that, and it’s not like he has any desire to see Gantz pretend to not be a Likud PM for two years.

Well, if the end result is allowing Bibi to return with a mandate, I really don't see how that serves Lapid's interests either.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2020, 03:15:50 PM »

Further proof for my "Netanyahu is the most damaging figure for the Jewish people in recent decades": He got Shoah survivors to sign a letter amd protest in his support ahead of his trial 🤢🤢🤢🤢

wow
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies