Georgia Black DINO state rep, endorses Trump (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:15:04 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Georgia Black DINO state rep, endorses Trump (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Georgia Black DINO state rep, endorses Trump  (Read 3153 times)
Nutmeg
thepolitic
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« on: April 14, 2020, 12:57:16 PM »

Vernon Jones always has been a crackpot. He previously supported Bush in 2004 and at times has opposed same-sex marriage and supported concealed carry on college campuses, not to mention the various allegations of impropriety against him during his time as DeKalb County CEO.
Nutmeg
thepolitic
United States Minor Outlying Islands

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2020, 11:21:18 AM »

So, looks like he can be the next Herman Cain/Larry Elder/Wayne Dupree/etc. ranting about how African-Americans should leave the "Liberal Democrat Plantation" every 5 minutes.

From the article GeorgiaModerate linked already about his resignation:

“Turn the lights off, I have left the plantation,” Jones said in a statement. “Someone else can occupy that suite. Therefore, I intend not to complete my term effective April 22, 2020.”

“I don’t plan to leave the Democratic Party because somebody’s got to be in there to hold them accountable —hold them accountable to how they are treating black people (and) root out the bigotry,” Jones said on The Rashad Richey Morning Show shortly after announcing his resignation.

“I intend to help the Democrat Party get rid of its bigotry against Black people that are independent and conservative,” Jones said in the statement announcing his resignation. “I endorsed the White guy (Donald J. Trump) that let Blacks out of jail, and they endorsed the White guy (Joe Biden) that put Blacks in jail.”

Shibboleth: no actual Democrat says "Democrat Party."
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies