Is Ron DeSantis still presidential material? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 11:48:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Is Ron DeSantis still presidential material? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is Ron DeSantis still presidential material?  (Read 2778 times)
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« on: May 01, 2020, 02:02:18 PM »

Yes, definitely presidential caliber and he will run in 2024/28.  Being a governor of Florida confers an immediate advantage in terms of name recognition/fundraising. 
I think so as well. He's doing a great job down here. The people here on the forum complaining him aren't even in Florida. My life has barely changed at all since this started. I only wear a mask for five minutes a day. Only one person I vaguely know got sick (my youngest brother's teacher) but she recovered and school had already been canceled.

The lockdown's precedents are very alarming to me. DeSantis can lead the way by following Kemp's lead, but he is smart enough to know that it should be done in phases.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2020, 06:35:13 PM »

Yes, definitely presidential caliber and he will run in 2024/28.  Being a governor of Florida confers an immediate advantage in terms of name recognition/fundraising. 
I think so as well. He's doing a great job down here. The people here on the forum complaining him aren't even in Florida. My life has barely changed at all since this started. I only wear a mask for five minutes a day. Only one person I vaguely know got sick (my youngest brother's teacher) but she recovered and school had already been canceled.

The lockdown's precedents are very alarming to me. DeSantis can lead the way by following Kemp's lead, but he is smart enough to know that it should be done in phases.

Hello.
I forgot you’re not a Roman Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies