Best of olawakandi
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 10:17:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Best of olawakandi
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39
Poll
Question: ...
Atlas is a blog

Secularism

Geneaology takes/King Tut and Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa

Death is inevitable

278 freiwall

Blue crescent

Authoritarian NUT maps

Home in Lake Michigan

"Leprachauns"are real with dwarfism in the Human race

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 212

Author Topic: Best of olawakandi  (Read 65335 times)
Ancestral Republican
Crane
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #400 on: April 06, 2021, 11:33:06 AM »

All you have to do is look at History, KKK and KGB and Jay Edgar Hoover were responsible for the Kennedy Assassination 

The KGB, the KKK and the FBI walk into a bar. You won't BELIEVE what happens next.
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #401 on: April 10, 2021, 09:43:51 AM »

Link
VAR
VARepublican
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #402 on: April 12, 2021, 08:58:27 AM »

Pigments in our skin changes when we move to arctic environments. We are all creations of God. He has no color.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #403 on: April 16, 2021, 06:28:45 PM »

There aren't many films right now except for Spiderman and Capt America

I doubt Spiderman when it comes out and Thor will be much affected by this, Tom Holland isnt Andrew Garfield and Thor and Chris Hemsworth is Hugh Jackman Australia
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #404 on: April 18, 2021, 03:16:19 PM »

Most of our military comes from the south and are heavily invested in oil industry and Hollywood, thats why McCounghey is leading Abbott and he should be Gov as well as Airlines support big oil

Source?

Most of our military comes from the south and are heavily invested in oil industry and Hollywood, thats why McCounghey is leading Abbott and he should be Gov as well as Airlines support big oil

Source?

Source?

Source? Also, relevance to the topic?

I don't have to listen to you, ARE YOU TENDER OR PBOWER2A OR YE, you are a user just like me

WE ARE ALL ANXIOUSLY WAITING FOR OUR PREDICTION MAPS AND BLOGGING ON THE INTERNET.
You said it three times I can read once is enough
ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.71, S: -3.22

P P P
« Reply #405 on: April 18, 2021, 06:50:53 PM »

Empty quoting someone disagreeing with you is the best form of defense

It's interesting to see Bill Clinton whom agreed with Biden during first two yrs of office didn't nuke the Filibuster come out in praise of Biden

My point is that Biden isn't a Progressive he is a DLC Dem just like Newsom and Bill CLINTON

I said on getting rid of Fillibuster they were unanimous in keeping the Filibuster, Biden was in the Senate as Chairman of Judicial Committee and D's didn't lift the Filibuster for Hillary care and Biden was Veep to Obams that didn't get rid of the Filibuster in 2009/2013, along with Reid

Also, Biden bypassed the Judiciary committee as Chairman to give Clarence Thomas a floor vote and D's didn't bother Filibustering that either

I was very critical of Clinton too, but not Obama but Biden as Veep was against the Filibuster reform that's why Obama didn't get rid of it in 2009/2013

Ugh, Joe Biden as POTUS is much, much more progressive than Bill Clinton.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #406 on: April 18, 2021, 08:08:29 PM »

It's interesting to see Bill Clinton whom agreed with Biden during first two yrs of office didn't nuke the Filibuster come out in praise of Biden

My point is that Biden isn't a Progressive he is a DLC Dem just like Newsom and Bill CLINTON

I said on getting rid of Fillibuster they were unanimous in keeping the Filibuster, Biden was in the Senate as Chairman of Judicial Committee and D's didn't lift the Filibuster for Hillary care and Biden was Veep to Obams that didn't get rid of the Filibuster in 2009/2013, along with Reid

Also, Biden bypassed the Judiciary committee as Chairman to give Clarence Thomas a floor vote and D's didn't bother Filibustering that either

I was very critical of Clinton too, but not Obama but Biden as Veep was against the Filibuster reform that's why Obama didn't get rid of it in 2009/2013

He wasn't empty quoting.  Read the quoted post again, and compare.
ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #407 on: April 18, 2021, 08:50:03 PM »

Inserting his response in the middle of the quote, interesting
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #408 on: April 18, 2021, 10:05:59 PM »

Inserting his response in the middle of the quote, interesting

He actually does that quite frequently.
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #409 on: April 19, 2021, 11:33:59 PM »

Bronx is doing it again, making constant threads over and over again
Gracile
gracile
Moderators
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.00, S: -7.65

« Reply #410 on: April 20, 2021, 10:09:47 AM »

McCounghey is the John Wayne of the D party just like Arnie Scharzenegger was the Clint Eastwood of the R party, that's why they both won or will win
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #411 on: April 20, 2021, 01:53:23 PM »

ultraviolet
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #412 on: April 20, 2021, 02:53:55 PM »

I actually laughed

If you are really from TX I am sorry to hear that Cruz is your Senator too, he assisted with mounting an Insurrection on Jan 6th he is a tea partier
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #413 on: April 22, 2021, 05:36:06 PM »

Americans are very superficial. They generally do not elect bald or fat people as President. Hence Trump's obsession with his fake hair and lying about his weight. 

Chris Christie is scandaled beyond repair, some overweight guy or female will be Elected eventually, females are half the voting bloc, they're not that superficial.

But to be in Govt, you have to be skinny, staffers are overweight, not Politicians themselves, there are plenty of full figured, female staffers, go into you local representative office, full figured women staffers, like when I went into Pelosi office
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #414 on: April 23, 2021, 12:20:12 PM »

Its referred to Harvest season where corn was meant to grow, before Industrial Revolution were in the Agricultural area, in Hybernation season slaves did cotton picking in the growing season and house work in the Winter time, so that's why we refer to it by that name
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #415 on: April 27, 2021, 04:08:19 PM »

Older, but just found this and laughed hard.

Quote from: olawakandi Reply #880 on: April 24, 2019, 11:23:43 AM »
Biden, past will come back up, with sexual invasion.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=311797.msg6767655#msg6767655

(Can't quote directly because the thread is locked.)
Thunder98
United States

P P P
« Reply #416 on: April 29, 2021, 08:08:02 PM »
« Edited: April 29, 2021, 08:25:03 PM by Thunder98 »

OC is getting a little sassy! 😂

Edit: He is on a roll tonight!

Then put it on your Prediction map, I will put it ony prediction map, whenever they come out, I will make it 60 percent Ryan to make you mad too

It's early, way too many undecideds, DeSantis hasn't that much name recognition and it's a nationwide poll while the election gets decided in battleground states. Said poll means absolutely nothing.

Why are you a DeSantis apologist
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #417 on: April 30, 2021, 07:57:34 AM »

OC's first FF/HPs
FF, because of Maria Shriver, but a terrible Governor
FF, but he needs to take an objective approach, especially on the Ohio governor race. Limit his posts more.
In abscence of fillibuster reform; Speaker's hands are tied, but the Grand Bargin after the 2012 election was clearly in site and immigration reform, he walked away. HP.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #418 on: May 02, 2021, 10:18:04 PM »

dC Statehood is Moot, when you don't see Cookie Damage blogging, you know it's over, Manchin said it crystal clear he isn't voting for DC as is written

The Ds have to win the Next Election cycle, H is gonna be tricky to win, but Biden has the same exact Approvals he had on Election day and D's will have a 51/48 Senate with WARNOCK going to a Runoff, DC Statehood will have to wait til 2023
"Cookie Damage blogging"
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #419 on: May 03, 2021, 07:06:18 AM »

Your OH is R and we have user Predictions that we can make our own maps and pbower2A has made an approval map 100 percent what I am referring to as OH IA, NC and FL can be won in 2022, we won the PVI by 5 pts in 2008/12 and we won them all, not 12 pts

That's why we are on Atlas to make mock Prediction

I agree

X S019

Sure, we can ban them too

X S019

Why are we so interested in banning people unless we direct our slander to an individual person or a group of people bone of my remarks do you that

Why don't So19 go to pbower2A Approvalls and tell him as a Mod that OH, IA, NC and FL arent winnable because we must have a 12 pt swing

Clinton won LA and AR and TN and he won with less than 50 percent of the vote in the 1990s

I'm not a mod and pbrower2a is an annoying hack like you.

Rs think that WI is just as Republican as D's think OH is D, you should see in 2024 Prez atlas how many WI R trending maps that we get and Evers and Nelson are leading in every poll and Johnson hasn't lead in one so it's fair

But we need to see more polls we have gotten zero polls recently but it only Approvals

I know that I should of waited to Quinnepiac University polls come out on OH, but since Covid is back, it's not gonna be blue wave unless Covid is Eradicated

By the way I am not a hack, every D user overprrdicted in 2020, everyone of Ds predicted FL and NC going D and Biden lost them we are just 100 days out from the last Election

Cookie Damage want DC, PR and Pack the Crts that's hackish which will never get passed Feinstein put the breaks on Crt Packing

Even in the best scenario those would never get passed and he stopped posting since Manchin said no to DC Statehood
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #420 on: May 03, 2021, 09:11:23 AM »

His old username is Cookie Damage and stop posting in DC Statehood thread

It's on the user complaint thread
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #421 on: May 03, 2021, 09:21:07 AM »
« Edited: May 03, 2021, 10:35:00 AM by FalterinArc »

MT is becoming redder, no wonder why Bullock lost, and Zinke probably rubs against Tester in 2024, but Tester can win

EDIT: Aw shoot, he edited it
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #422 on: May 03, 2021, 01:10:46 PM »

Biden has the Exact same Approvals on Election night a 51/49 Election is exactly how the Senate gonna play out but the H is solely dependant on Redistricting but Sabato is giving a negative input in the Ds chances

We can very well have a split Election RH and DS and the South going R and D's winning the Rust belt Govs

Rs have won 16/20 Elections and D's lost the H last time after 4 yrs, from 2007/2011

Biden or Harris can still win Reelection without the H like Obama did, since it takes 278 EC votes to win and D's don't need a single S state to win including Ga

As COOKIE DAMAGE OR SOLID, WHATECER HIS NAME IS, DS WITH MANCHIN VOTED DOWN DC Statehood for a Generation, but Ds can win the H back this decade
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #423 on: May 04, 2021, 08:49:59 AM »

LOL

As close to a 1996 redux as we can get with current levels of polarization.

I doubt it, but I wonder what this would look like. 2020 plus NC? FL? TX?

1996 also saw Clinton lose states he barely won like CO, GA, and MT. If 2024 was to replicate that I think a Biden-GOP state would be WI.

We know who you are, you don't have to pretend whom you are, thats why I had so much trouble debating you, in the DC thread
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #424 on: May 04, 2021, 09:43:31 AM »

But, Athasia Pittsburgh have Tim Ryan, BEASLEY and Stephanie Murphy winning, NOT
Icespear is gone and he singled out my maps, just because I put Gary Johnson winning NM in 2018, because Heinrich is such a bore, by posting it in user complaint thread as an Athasia member, that's why I don't want to be a member of Athasia because of what Icespear did to me
What is Athasia?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies