ASOIAF Game (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:53:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  ASOIAF Game (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: ASOIAF Game  (Read 908 times)
King Saul
Rookie
« on: April 09, 2020, 02:14:30 PM »

Blackfyre Rebellion is a nice setting for a ASOIAF game.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2020, 03:10:06 PM »

I agree that a better known scenario of the present of ASOIAF like the War of the Five Kings is more easier and have more general knowledge and it has been a long time since I played an ASOIAF game in a scenario of this war, I just suggest that it would be interesting for some element of alternative history in this , I remember that someone had a concept for a game in which Stannis won the Battle of Blackwater and could be an interesting scenario to explore.
King Saul
Rookie
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 12:26:37 AM »

If you want to do an alternate WOT5K, maybe a divergence of killing off Joffrey early would work. One thing I've noticed consistently is that very few players ever want to do anything that helps Joffrey on the IT. Probably because we all know much more about him than would the IRL lords of Westeros. I think the best and only "successful" Joffrey game involved him nuking King's Landing on turn 2 or 3. A WOT5K scenario with King Tommen from the start might change the dynamics somewhat.

It would be interesting, could he be pushed from the walls of Reed Keep by Sansa perhaps ? , of course Cersei would execute Sansa because of that but maybe it would make everything more interesting, with that said I wouldn't mind if it is done a game that follows the canon until the beginning of the War of the 5 Kings, I would play in any of the options.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies