What Happened
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 09:39:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  What Happened
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What Happened  (Read 1846 times)
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2006, 02:50:33 AM »

Ford had my 1st pref. easily before Saturday night's shenaigans occurred.

Ford wins quite easily, actually, if Saturday night doesn't occur.
TomC
TCash101
Junior Chimp

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2006, 11:27:58 AM »

John Ford was pretty much on track to winning, and most definitly would have won had he not dropped out, interestingly to note.

Pretty much on track?  He was leading by three or four votes when he made the announcement, if I remember correctly.  He certainly had a better chance at winning at the time than I did, but it's not as if he already had the election sewn up.
Considering that Al wouldn't have deleted his vote, at the very least, putting the election to a tie, and then that would be settled with who has the majority of first preferences, which Ford had, Ford would have most definitly won.  And that disregards the people who later voted for you that might have voted for Ford had he not already dropped out.  And that disregardes the chance of Dazzleman's and thefactor's votes being counted.

So just keep that in mind.

I believe it is Dazzleman and Kevin, not thefactor.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »

John Ford was pretty much on track to winning, and most definitly would have won had he not dropped out, interestingly to note.

Pretty much on track?  He was leading by three or four votes when he made the announcement, if I remember correctly.  He certainly had a better chance at winning at the time than I did, but it's not as if he already had the election sewn up.
Considering that Al wouldn't have deleted his vote, at the very least, putting the election to a tie, and then that would be settled with who has the majority of first preferences, which Ford had, Ford would have most definitly won.  And that disregards the people who later voted for you that might have voted for Ford had he not already dropped out.  And that disregardes the chance of Dazzleman's and thefactor's votes being counted.

So just keep that in mind.

I believe it is Dazzleman and Kevin, not thefactor.

And you would be correct. It was Dazzleman and Kevin.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies