Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:44:13 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you want me to continue this TL?
Yes!

Yes, but a quick rap up.

Eh, don't care either way

No, move on to something different.

Nah

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election  (Read 46143 times)
Turbo Flame

« on: October 22, 2020, 11:58:52 AM »

Nov. 8, 2028: President Harris declares victory

Wikimedia Commons

Hello and welcome to CNN, I'm Wolf Blitzer. Tonight's election was close but the results did not surprise many people as Harris was ahead in the polls from the conventions to election night. President Harris beat her Republican Challenger, Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO). The Democrats also were able to take back the Senate from the Republicans, by picking up a seat in Georgia and North Carolina, and they lost their seat in Wisconsin. However, Republicans were able to hold on to their majority in the House of Representatives, despite losing 8 seats, mostly in the Sunbelt. This election overall was considered a victory Democrats, in part because they will likely get to approve a new Supreme Court Justice in the next session of Congress, as they have retained the Presidency and gained back the Senate. It is also important to note that after the last three Presidential elections, the Democratic Party has ended with a slight Senate majority with a 50-50 tie, with the Vice President (Harris and then Buttigieg) breaking ties. We will now tune to President Harris, at her victory party in Los Angeles, California!

"Hello America! We have done it! We have won another term, and will continue to fight for you the American people. I am so thrilled that myself, Doug, Pete, and Chasten will get another four years in office. I am so proud of the work that we have done, and I am so excited for more. This election truly was one to remember. We retained the White House, gained back the Senate, and gained eight seats in the House of Representatives. In the next session of Congress, the Senate under a Democratic majority will approve Judge Michelle Friedland, and we will make her a Justice Michelle Friedland! Thank you again and God Bless You and lastly, God Bless America!"

Do you think Wolf Blitzer would continue covering for CNN? I could be wrong, but I think he's going to retire before he turns 80 years old.
Turbo Flame

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 09:10:30 PM »

Nov. 8, 2028: President Harris declares victory

Wikimedia Commons

Hello and welcome to CNN, I'm Wolf Blitzer. Tonight's election was close but the results did not surprise many people as Harris was ahead in the polls from the conventions to election night. President Harris beat her Republican Challenger, Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO). The Democrats also were able to take back the Senate from the Republicans, by picking up a seat in Georgia and North Carolina, and they lost their seat in Wisconsin. However, Republicans were able to hold on to their majority in the House of Representatives, despite losing 8 seats, mostly in the Sunbelt. This election overall was considered a victory Democrats, in part because they will likely get to approve a new Supreme Court Justice in the next session of Congress, as they have retained the Presidency and gained back the Senate. It is also important to note that after the last three Presidential elections, the Democratic Party has ended with a slight Senate majority with a 50-50 tie, with the Vice President (Harris and then Buttigieg) breaking ties. We will now tune to President Harris, at her victory party in Los Angeles, California!

"Hello America! We have done it! We have won another term, and will continue to fight for you the American people. I am so thrilled that myself, Doug, Pete, and Chasten will get another four years in office. I am so proud of the work that we have done, and I am so excited for more. This election truly was one to remember. We retained the White House, gained back the Senate, and gained eight seats in the House of Representatives. In the next session of Congress, the Senate under a Democratic majority will approve Judge Michelle Friedland, and we will make her a Justice Michelle Friedland! Thank you again and God Bless You and lastly, God Bless America!"

Do you think Wolf Blitzer would continue covering for CNN? I could be wrong, but I think he's going to retire before he turns 80 years old.
Maybe not, and you are right he'd be 80. That isn't important though to this TL
Of course not. I was just pointing it out that's all.
Turbo Flame

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2020, 12:41:45 PM »

I say continue Harris's 2nd term but after that, do a quick recap, then call it quits.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies