Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:24:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you want me to continue this TL?
Yes!

Yes, but a quick rap up.

Eh, don't care either way

No, move on to something different.

Nah

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election  (Read 46104 times)
Edgeofnight
EdgeofNight

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.09

« on: October 04, 2020, 06:21:50 PM »

Could we end up with a contested convention? This is very interesting.
It's very possible. Happened in 2024! You will see...
A contested Convention makes no sense. You should really reconsider giving Josh Hawley States like Washington (ridiculous in my view) or Ohio, Michigan and Illinois. To win those States you need to win over Moderates & Independents which Hawley can't. He's too conservative and every one knows that. You are making him sound like he is a "Moderate" which he isn't.

The only Candidate who can win over Moderates & Indies is Haley so she should be winning those States and not Hawley.

Ivanka Trump will probably drop out and endorse Haley before the Northeastern Primaries like New York, Maryland, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania.

I don't think any of this is really true, but even if it was, you have to remember that 8 years out will change things pretty substantially.

Haley - 686 delegates
Hawley - 592 delegates
Carlson - 156 delegates
Trump - 155 delegates
Crenshaw - 93 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

Looking at the map and the states that remain, I think its pretty clearly going to a contested convention. If Hawley maintains his strength in the plains states + the industrial midwest, he makes a run at getting into the convention in the number 1 slots. The outsanding states would seem to favor him based on the current map.

Edgeofnight
EdgeofNight

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.09

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2020, 09:35:34 AM »

I wouldn't mind a summary of Harris's second term, but I can see why you'd want to wrap it up now, with the decade nearly done.
Not sure what I am going to do. I will put up a poll to see what y'all think!

I think it makes the most sense thematically to end it with the end of the Harris administration. Harris winning in 2024 was partially the result of Biden winning in 2020, so itd feel like the natural conclusion. Of course, if your bored, then ending it now is probably better.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies