Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:36:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Do you want me to continue this TL?
Yes!

Yes, but a quick rap up.

Eh, don't care either way

No, move on to something different.

Nah

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election  (Read 46101 times)
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« on: June 17, 2020, 10:07:37 AM »
« edited: June 18, 2020, 06:09:15 AM by PRESIDENT STANTON »

Makes sense that Harris would go with Buttigieg, his presence on the ticket will be bothersome to Pence, as it puts Indiana in play; however Pence may’ve made a strategic blunder, in going with Joni Ernst, as she doesn’t bring anything to the ticket! I mean Ernst is also midwestern; if I had been Pence I’d have not committed to a Vice presidential running mate until after the balloting, that way he could’ve offered Haley the number two spot; his being to JFK as Haley being to LBJ, he could’ve generated excitement expanded the Republican base & Haley could’ve created mischief for Harris in many valid ways. I don’t know what Pence was thinking with the Ernst selection; she just doesn’t help in any meaningful way, except with the conservatives & Pence have them in his pocket already; 2024 will be the first time since 1968 that a former Vice President and a sitting Vice President will face each other; it will be the first time since 1916, that Hoosiers will be on both national tickets; Harris will be the first native Californian to serve as Vice President since Nixon. Pence will be the first Indiana native since Wendell Willkie to be the Republican party’s nominee for President; I’m thinking that Harris should make a play for Texas, as it would force Pence to put money into a state that otherwise would be in the bag for him, let’s not forget Dallas was the host city for the Democrats convention. Florida should be her second target. It’s likely that Pence will keep Ohio in the Republican column; Illinois is out of reach for him, as Obama will be a handy surrogate for Harris in that state. She should also use him in Iowa as well, as it will put more pressure on Pence to defend another state that would be otherwise freed up. If it becomes necessary Harris could suggest that she’s considering making Obama as Secretary of State should she be elected. It could galvanize the hardcore Obama base. Biden should be used, but sparingly, as the election is more about the future & less about the past.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2020, 06:05:23 PM »

Can’t believe an election contest is this prebaked; I bet there will be a West Wing kind of upheaval that throws election into question. Harris sounds too brittle, & is set for a crisis.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2020, 05:44:56 PM »

This is the crisis I referred to in an earlier post, one in which will demonstrate her fragility & Pence will exploit these vulnerabilities; the latest polling data indicates a weakness. This is the perfect storm!
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 06:27:38 AM »

It seems that Harris didn’t follow due diligence in her duties & was more interested in getting easy prosecutions to strengthen her law & order credentials. Chickens are coming home to roost!
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 04:01:25 AM »

New Hampshire has a Senate contest this cycle? I thought New Hampshire voted for Senator in 2020, and 2022?
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2020, 11:21:07 AM »

Okay if that’s the case & New Hampshire doesn’t have a Senate contest this cycle, why do you’ve it colored in a undecided in the Senate races?
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2020, 12:18:31 PM »

You might want to check out the aforementioned maps for both contests, in New Hampshire again as one is colored green for Senate contest & red in governor’s contest.
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2020, 08:58:53 PM »

Payback for Trump, and Democrats will do the same to the next Republican president as a payback for Harris. The cycle continues!
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2020, 06:01:16 PM »

This is 2024 or 2028?
PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2020, 06:58:05 AM »

Some mistakes in this thread! Who's the Republican Nominee, Pence or Hawley? Also I thought Harris was the incumbent, as you have the Republican National Convention (which is being held where?) being held after Democrats Convention! As I understand things, the incumbent is always nominated after challenger! There was no vice presidential debate either in the timeline, other than that the timeline is OK?
1. So is it Hawley or Pence?
2. Shouldn't Democrats Convention come after Republican? As Harris is the incumbent & not Hawley.
3. No vice presidential debate?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies