Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:41:53 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18
Poll
Question: Do you want me to continue this TL?
Yes!

Yes, but a quick rap up.

Eh, don't care either way

No, move on to something different.

Nah

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 37

Author Topic: Joe Biden wins the 2020 Presidential Election  (Read 46073 times)
JoeyOCanada
Canada

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #350 on: October 04, 2020, 11:49:20 AM »

Could we end up with a contested convention? This is very interesting.
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #351 on: October 04, 2020, 02:21:13 PM »

It's very possible. Happened in 2024! You will see...
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #352 on: October 04, 2020, 05:10:48 PM »
« Edited: October 05, 2020, 07:25:14 PM by mrappaport1220 »

Mar. 24, 2028: Crenshaw drops out of Republican Primary, endorses Haley

Wikimedia Commons

Dan Crenshaw, just announced that he has dropped out of the Republican primary today. Crenshaw has served as the Junior Senator of Texas, since being elected less than two years ago in 2026. Crenshaw is widely known as a veteran, who lost one of his eyes. Crenshaw announced his run for President in early 2027 and went on to win one primary in Texas. Crenshaw is a new fresh face in the Republican party, and is widely considered as the future of the party. Crenshaw, today announced that he will be endorsing Nikki Haley, the frontrunner in the race with a lead in the delegate count. Crenshaw is also considered, a possibly and likely Vice Presidential candidate, if Haley was to win the primary.[size]

2028 Republican Presidential Candidates
Ambassador Nikki Haley (R-SC)
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO)
Sen. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) - Dropped Out (Endorsed Haley)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) - Dropped Out (Endorsed Carlson)
Fox Host Tucker Carlson (R-CA)
Sen. Thomas Massie (R-KY) - Dropped Out
Businesswomen Ivanka Trump (R-NY)

Mar. 28, 2024: Georgia Results

Georgia Primary Results

2028 Georgia Republican Primary Results - 86 Pledged Delegates
Haley: 36.2%  - 44 delegates √
Hawley: 32.1% - 40 delegates
Trump: 17.0% - 2 delegates
Carlson: 14.4% - 0 delegates

2024 Republican Primary (1,276 Delegates Needed To Win)

Hawley - 652 delegates
Haley - 631 delegates
Carlson - 163 delegates
Trump - 150 delegates
Crenshaw - 86 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

Junior Chimp

« Reply #353 on: October 04, 2020, 05:21:59 PM »

A contested Convention makes no sense. You should really reconsider giving Josh Hawley States like Washington (ridiculous in my view) or Ohio, Michigan and Illinois. To win those States you need to win over Moderates & Independents which Hawley can't. He's too conservative and every one knows that. You are making him sound like he is a "Moderate" which he isn't.

The only Candidate who can win over Moderates & Indies is Haley so she should be winning those States and not Hawley.

Ivanka Trump will probably drop out and endorse Haley before the Northeastern Primaries like New York, Maryland, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania.
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #354 on: October 04, 2020, 05:31:59 PM »

A contested Convention makes no sense. You should really reconsider giving Josh Hawley States like Washington (ridiculous in my view) or Ohio, Michigan and Illinois. To win those States you need to win over Moderates & Independents which Hawley can't. He's too conservative and every one knows that. You are making him sound like he is a "Moderate" which he isn't.

The only Candidate who can win over Moderates & Indies is Haley so she should be winning those States and not Hawley.

Ivanka Trump will probably drop out and endorse Haley before the Northeastern Primaries like New York, Maryland, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Pennsylvania.
The Republican party has become extremely conservative. In this timeline, Pence won in 2024 and other ultra-conservatives won in senate, house, and other elections. Hawley has appeal to conservatives, as does Haley. You will see what happens in the election.

This timeline will continue until early 2029 after the 2028 Election.
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #355 on: October 04, 2020, 05:39:33 PM »

Mar. 29, 2028: Ivanka Trump drops out, endorses Haley

Wikimedia Commons

Ivanka Trump, a businesswoman and known as the daughter of former President Donald Trump has announced that she will drop out of the Republican primary. Ivanka won the early primary state of New Hampshire and other New England states, which do not have a large amount of delegates in the primary. Ivanka did poorly in other primary states and did not stack up enough of a delegate lead in the primary race, to stay competetive with the frontrunners in the race, former South Carolina Governor and UN Ambassador Nikki Haley (R-SC), and Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO). Trump announced today that she will be endorsing Haley, and will appear in multiple rallies, over the next few days and weeks. As of now, Haley holds a small lead over Hawley in the delegate count.[size]

2024 Republican Presidential Candidates
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) - Dropped Out (Endorsed Carlson)
Fox Host Tucker Carlson (R-CA)
Businesswomen Ivanka Trump (R-NY) - Dropped Out (Endorsed Haley)
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #356 on: October 04, 2020, 05:45:43 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2020, 07:49:39 PM by mrappaport1220 »

Apr. 2, 2028: Georgia Results

Puerto Rico Primary Results

2028 Puerto Rico Republican Primary Results - 21 Pledged Delegates
Haley: 50.5%  - 13 delegates √
Hawley: 34.2% - 8 delegates
Carlson: 15.1% - 0 delegates

2028 Republican Primary (1,276 Delegates Needed To Win)

Hawley - 660 delegates
Haley - 644 delegates
Carlson - 163 delegates
Trump - 150 delegates
Crenshaw - 86 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

PRESIDENT STANTON
United States

« Reply #357 on: October 04, 2020, 06:01:16 PM »

This is 2024 or 2028?
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #358 on: October 04, 2020, 06:02:53 PM »

2028, just changed it. My mistake.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #359 on: October 04, 2020, 06:03:31 PM »

The Republican party has become extremely conservative. In this timeline, Pence won in 2024 and other ultra-conservatives won in senate, house, and other elections. Hawley has appeal to conservatives, as does Haley. You will see what happens in the election.

This timeline will continue until early 2029 after the 2028 Election.
Haley was the Runner Up in the 2024 Primaries and usually when you look at the History the Runner Up gets the Nomination next time around Smiley
Edgeofnight
EdgeofNight

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.09

« Reply #360 on: October 04, 2020, 06:21:50 PM »

I don't think any of this is really true, but even if it was, you have to remember that 8 years out will change things pretty substantially.

Haley - 686 delegates
Hawley - 592 delegates
Carlson - 156 delegates
Trump - 155 delegates
Crenshaw - 93 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

Looking at the map and the states that remain, I think its pretty clearly going to a contested convention. If Hawley maintains his strength in the plains states + the industrial midwest, he makes a run at getting into the convention in the number 1 slots. The outsanding states would seem to favor him based on the current map.

President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #361 on: October 04, 2020, 07:49:44 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2020, 09:48:57 PM by mrappaport1220 »

Apr. 6, 2028: Tucker Carlson drops out, endorses Hawley

Wikimedia Commons

Today, Fox News Host Tucker Carlson has announced that he will be dropping out of the Republican Primary. Carlson is seen as a populist, and many expected him to have a similar result to Trump's 2016 Presidential campaign, but Carlson did not win any primaries and did not receive enough delegates to stay competitive with Haley and Hawley. Carlson also announced that he will endorse Missouri Senator Josh Hawley (R-MO) and stated, "I'm looking forward to working with Senator Hawley in our quest to better America. I'm looking forward to seeing getting Hawley elected in November!"[size]

2024 Republican Presidential Candidates
Sen. Josh Hawley (R-MO)
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) - Dropped Out (Endorsed Hawley)
Fox Host Tucker Carlson (R-CA) - Dropped Out (Endorsed Hawley)
Businesswomen Ivanka Trump (R-NY) - Dropped Out (Endorsed Haley)

Apr. 8, 2028: Alaska, Hawaii, Louisiana, and Wyoming Primary Results

Alaska Primary Results

2028 Alaska Republican Primary Results - 26 Pledged Delegates
Hawley: 84.9% - 26 delegates √
Haley: 15.1%  - 0 delegates

Hawaii Primary Results

2028 Hawaii Republican Primary Results - 20 Pledged Delegates
Haley: 65.0% - 12 delegates √
Hawley: 35.0%  - 8 delegates

Louisiana Primary Results

2028 Louisiana Republican Primary Results - 45 Pledged Delegates
Hawley: 65.9% - 35 delegates √
Haley: 34.1%  - 10 delegates

Wyoming Primary Results

2028 Wyoming Republican Primary Results - 27 Pledged Delegates
Hawley: 86.0% - 27 delegates √
Haley: 14.0%  - 0 delegates

Hawley - 756 delegates
Haley - 666 delegates
Carlson - 163 delegates
Trump - 150 delegates
Crenshaw - 86 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -8.26, S: -6.09

« Reply #362 on: October 04, 2020, 08:02:09 PM »

Any progress on the Friedland nomination?
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #363 on: October 04, 2020, 09:00:21 PM »

Any progress on the Friedland nomination?
Nope, none because the Republican-controlled Senate is blocking any nomination by Harris, similar to what McConnell did in 2016 with Garland.
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #364 on: October 05, 2020, 08:59:05 AM »

I don't think any of this is really true, but even if it was, you have to remember that 8 years out will change things pretty substantially.

Haley - 686 delegates
Hawley - 592 delegates
Carlson - 156 delegates
Trump - 155 delegates
Crenshaw - 93 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

Looking at the map and the states that remain, I think its pretty clearly going to a contested convention. If Hawley maintains his strength in the plains states + the industrial midwest, he makes a run at getting into the convention in the number 1 slots. The outsanding states would seem to favor him based on the current map.

I had to edit some things. It is now updated.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #365 on: October 05, 2020, 09:33:12 AM »

Haley - 686 delegates
Hawley - 592 delegates
Carlson - 156 delegates
Trump - 155 delegates
Crenshaw - 93 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

Making Hawley the Nominee is pretty ludicrous IMO! The notion that if Trump & Pence lose in 2020 & 2024 that there wouldn't be a Course Correction by the Republican Party is downright silly. This has now become a completely "Hackery & Wonk" TL!
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #366 on: October 05, 2020, 09:35:06 AM »

Haley - 686 delegates
Hawley - 592 delegates
Carlson - 156 delegates
Trump - 155 delegates
Crenshaw - 93 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

Making Hawley the Nominee is pretty ludicrous IMO! The notion that if Trump & Pence lose in 2020 & 2024 that there wouldn't be a Course Correction by the Republican Party is downright silly. This has now become a completely "Hackery & Wonk" TL!

shhh. Let him write.
Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #367 on: October 05, 2020, 09:38:27 AM »

I just want to say this a great TL that has kept me engaged along the way. Keep doing what you’re doing.
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #368 on: October 05, 2020, 11:19:43 AM »

I just want to say this a great TL that has kept me engaged along the way. Keep doing what you’re doing.
Thanks, love the support!
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #369 on: October 05, 2020, 06:47:10 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2020, 08:55:27 PM by mrappaport1220 »

Apr. 11, 2028: Wisconsin Primary Results

2028 Wisconsin Republican Primary Results - 48 Pledged Delegates
Hawley: 66.7% - 48 delegates √
Haley: 33.3%  - 0 delegates

Hawley - 804 delegates
Haley - 666 delegates
Carlson - 163 delegates
Trump - 150 delegates
Crenshaw - 86 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

Left Wing
FalterinArc
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

« Reply #370 on: October 05, 2020, 06:47:53 PM »

Unfortunate number of delegates for Haley
Real Texan Politics
EEllis02
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -1.57

P P P
« Reply #371 on: October 06, 2020, 12:38:52 PM »

Unfortunate number of delegates for Haley

well as long as she stays behind Hawley I'm good lol
President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #372 on: October 06, 2020, 07:28:09 PM »

Apr. 22, 2028: Congressional Republicans meet to discuss policy objectives including a repeal of the Affordable Care Act

Today, Republicans in the Senate, House met to discuss many policy objectives. One topic that was discussed in the meeting was a proposed repeal of the Affordable Care Act, and Biden's "Public Option," which provided an additional 7% of Americans, free health care. A possibly repeal could leave 40 to 50 million Americans without health insurance. Any proposal to repeal the Affordable Care Act is unlikely in this session of congress, the 120th Congress as Republicans have a slight majority in the Senate with 51 seats, and liberal Republican Senator would be unlikely to vote to repeal. President Harris also would certainly veto any repeal of the Affordable Care Act. Many expect that Republicans are looking to next year, and the 121st Congress and a possible "new President" to pass conservative legislation. Republicans also discussed lowering taxes, an increase in military spending, and a drastic decrease in foreign aid spending, among many other objectives.

President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #373 on: October 06, 2020, 07:48:17 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2020, 08:26:19 PM by mrappaport1220 »

May 2, 2028: Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New York, Pennsylvania, & Rhode Island Primary Results

Connecticut Primary Results

2028 Connecticut Republican Primary Results - 27 Pledged Delegates
Hawley: 55.2% - 19 delegates √
Haley: 44.8%  - 8 delegates

Delaware Primary Results

2028 Delaware Republican Primary Results - 15 Pledged Delegates
Haley: 54.5%  - 15 delegates √
Hawley: 45.5% - 0 delegates

Maryland Primary Results

2028 Maryland Republican Primary Results - 37 Pledged Delegates
Haley: 58.0%  - 26 delegates √
Hawley: 42.0% - 11 delegates

New York Primary Results

2028 New York Republican Primary Results - 89 Pledged Delegates
Haley: 47.3% - 45 delegates √
Hawley: 44.9% - 44 delegates

Trump: 7.8% - 0 delegates

Pennsylvania Primary Results

2028 Pennsylvania Republican Primary Results - 82 Pledged Delegates
Hawley: 70.1% - 75 delegates √
Haley: 29.9% - 7 delegates

Rhode Island Primary Results

2028 Rhode Island Republican Primary Results - 17 Pledged Delegates
Hawley: 55.9% - 13 delegates √
Haley: 44.1%  - 4 delegates

Hawley - 966 delegates
Haley - 771 delegates
Carlson - 163 delegates
Trump - 150 delegates
Crenshaw - 86 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

President Biden Democrat
mrappaport1220
United States

P P
« Reply #374 on: October 06, 2020, 08:20:02 PM »
« Edited: October 06, 2020, 08:55:16 PM by mrappaport1220 »

May 6, 2028: Kansas Primary Results

2028 Kansas Republican Primary Results - 37 Pledged Delegates
Hawley: 90.2% - 37 delegates √
Haley: 9.8%  - 0 delegates

Hawley - 1003 delegates
Haley - 771 delegates
Carlson - 163 delegates
Trump - 150 delegates
Crenshaw - 86 delegates
Gaetz - 8 delegates
Massie - 8 delegates

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies