Computer games in these dark times (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:27:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Computer games in these dark times (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Computer games in these dark times  (Read 4824 times)
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« on: March 28, 2020, 10:53:38 PM »

Darkest Hour, roleplaying WW2 yet again. Can't seem to tire from that game, even if there's more modern alternatives. Have also replayed several classic Megaman games - the NES ones - out of a sudden attack of nostalgia.

I think my personal preference would be to re-play either a Persona game or one of the Final Fantasy titled I liked to play several years ago (probably IV or VII), but I continue to resist doing so because of just much time it would take me away from certain obligations.
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2020, 05:38:47 PM »

Been searching for a satisfactory American Civil War strategy game for a while now, and have struggled with finding something detailed but not as complex as the AGEOD one (the micromanagement there makes it unplayable for my taste).

So I bought Victory and Glory: The American Civil War after reading an article a few days ago, and it's been quite an enjoyable experience thus far. Only a couple months old and will need some expansion and additional work (war tends to be over by 1863), but I'm finally able to roleplay a conflict I've always wanted to.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies