My retirement from Fantasy Politics (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 08:00:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  My retirement from Fantasy Politics (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My retirement from Fantasy Politics  (Read 7585 times)
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: February 19, 2006, 10:22:31 AM »

So anyway, what happens?  Does True Democrat become president if Ford wins?
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 12:40:09 PM »

What martyr bullsh**t?  I'm leaving the boards because the suck now, and trying to show others the way out.
No one treated Frodo badly at all. When Peter posted the PM, more people got mad at Peter than got mad at Frodo. When Frodo resigned as chairman, everyone told him he didn't need to quit. More people likely blame the publishing of the PM than its author for Emsworth leaving the race. No one drove Frodo from the boards, he simply overreacted, and couldn't take his slandering of Emsworth being made public.

See this is what the  is wrong with this place.  Frodo basically is driven from the boards, yet someone has the gall to say he wasn't treated badly.

Read the CDP convention thread closely.  Everyone basically begged Frodo to stay on and criticized Peter Bell for posting the PM and the citizen for releasing the message, but few were mad at Frodo.
© tweed
Miamiu1027
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 12:57:50 PM »

What martyr bullsh**t?  I'm leaving the boards because the suck now, and trying to show others the way out.
No one treated Frodo badly at all. When Peter posted the PM, more people got mad at Peter than got mad at Frodo. When Frodo resigned as chairman, everyone told him he didn't need to quit. More people likely blame the publishing of the PM than its author for Emsworth leaving the race. No one drove Frodo from the boards, he simply overreacted, and couldn't take his slandering of Emsworth being made public.

See this is what the  is wrong with this place.  Frodo basically is driven from the boards, yet someone has the gall to say he wasn't treated badly.

Read the CDP convention thread closely.  Everyone basically begged Frodo to stay on and criticized Peter Bell for posting the PM and the citizen for releasing the message, but few were mad at Frodo.

The CDP backed Frodo, duh.  But so what?

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=36262.15

Basically 2 people, Bell and Ebowed, had a problem with the PM.

About 10 had a problem with a private message being posted.  Very few called for Frodo to resign.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies