Meanwhile in Iran (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:13:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Meanwhile in Iran (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Meanwhile in Iran  (Read 3197 times)
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« on: March 27, 2020, 10:01:27 AM »

Smugglers and their paid quack doctors.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2022, 01:06:33 PM »

Why is this troll thread allowed to stand up? I’ve reported this thread thrice at this point for racism and uselessness.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2022, 04:31:49 PM »

Abolishing the morality police could be HUGE but I suspect it'll be either completely fake or amount it just renaming them.
It’s just like the referendum in Minneapolis in both renaming it, diverting its focus towards other forces, and being empty promises used to get people to believe in it and let liberal activists feel good about themselves and tell everyone to pack up shop and go home.

PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2023, 12:54:41 PM »

Unless the economy goes back to tanking, itself being very unlikely, or someone gets murdered I can safely say that the wave of open revolt from the end of JCPOA to the pre-revolution last year is practically done. The borders are now fully secured and most people have to get on with living their lives as the security forces cracked down on the opposition and have basically made security forces much more visible to scare the public.

The death of Mahsa Amini will not go in vain, eventually the regime will slip up and fall once the economic condition of China slows to a halt sometime in the 2030s. Meanwhile there’s been a bloom in real unions in the country and strong strikes to get people their fair share.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies