Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 23, 2024, 02:34:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97
Author Topic: Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread  (Read 146892 times)
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2275 on: May 16, 2020, 01:37:54 AM »

New poll on CBS News about what Americans believe concerning the events surroundiong Joe Bidens' sexual assault on Tara Reade.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republican-groups-tara-reade-allegations-attack-democrats/

37% - Probably True
32% - Probably Not True
31% - Don't Know

Another interview I read from former staffers said that Joe Biden was 'touchy' with his female staff and we probably let it go too far.
This poll is from two weeks ago. Also, mods, I would encourage looking into muting Meclazine from this thread if he continues to spew blatant falsehoods.
Grassroots
Grassr00ts
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 2.09

P P P
« Reply #2276 on: May 16, 2020, 02:11:00 AM »

New poll on CBS News about what Americans believe concerning the events surroundiong Joe Bidens' sexual assault on Tara Reade.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/republican-groups-tara-reade-allegations-attack-democrats/

37% - Probably True
32% - Probably Not True
31% - Don't Know

Another interview I read from former staffers said that Joe Biden was 'touchy' with his female staff and we probably let it go too far.
This poll is from two weeks ago. Also, mods, I would encourage looking into muting Meclazine from this thread if he continues to spew blatant falsehoods.
You can't mute someone for sharing a poll.
roxas11
United States

« Reply #2277 on: May 16, 2020, 02:11:27 AM »
« Edited: May 16, 2020, 02:19:23 AM by roxas11 »

37% - Probably True
32% - Probably Not True
31% - Don't Know

I almost cant blame Meclazine
Tara story has collapsed thanks to journalist who are now taking a serious look into her claims

Now all the poor guy has is dated polls from 2 or 3 weeks ago and a ridiculous news story about how a party who supports a guy that assaulted 40 woman are going to try to use Tara to attack dems lol

Since tara credibility is dying by the second good luck with that GOP
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2278 on: May 16, 2020, 02:20:58 AM »

37% - Probably True
32% - Probably Not True
31% - Don't Know

The falsehood lied in his second sentence, where he mentioned that people in Biden's office thought he was touchy/it went too far.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #2279 on: May 16, 2020, 05:13:46 AM »
« Edited: May 16, 2020, 05:21:02 AM by Meclazine »

37% - Probably True
32% - Probably Not True
31% - Don't Know

The falsehood lied in his second sentence, where he mentioned that people in Biden's office thought he was touchy/it went too far.

It is a simple statement from CBS and PBS. Perhaps you should ban Biden staff members from talking to the media.

PBS Newshour:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/what-74-former-biden-staffers-think-about-tara-reades-allegations

For others, Biden’s touching evoked some regret. “There were times as I now look back that I think we messed up. We should have said something about that,” a different former staffer said. “We probably should have recognized that made people uncomfortable.”

The women were saying that Joe Biden was touchy/feely with female staff massaging their shoulders and kissing them when he greeted them.

Simple quote from his own staff members.

As for the video, the reporter said that a lot of Tara Reades story checks out with her telling friends and family about the sexual assault shortly after it occured.
Panhandle Progressive
politicaljunkie
United States

« Reply #2280 on: May 16, 2020, 07:50:24 AM »

TWEET OF THE WEEK:

Roblox

« Reply #2281 on: May 16, 2020, 08:53:33 AM »

I've gone from "I'm unsure either way" to "this probably isn't true (?)" to "this is complete bunk".
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #2282 on: May 16, 2020, 09:34:53 AM »

I think the reason why she isnt believable is that she doesn't look as good as she once did. It's not to say she has a weight issue and she is unattractive but she is older and older women arent as believable as younger women. Conservative Judicial watch prosecuted Bill Clinton and they are fully aware of these allegations,  that can harm Biden.

I have glossed over the impact of her testimony at times, but females dont lie, they would mistake Identity, but dont lie on rape. Biden cant be taken in for someone else
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2283 on: May 16, 2020, 09:37:44 AM »

I think the reason why she isnt believable is that she doesn't look as good as she once did. It's not to say she has a weight issue and she is unattractive but she is older and older women arent as believable as younger women. Conservative Judicial watch prosecuted Bill Clinton and they are fully aware of these allegations,  that can harm Biden.

I have glossed over the impact of her testimony at times, but females dont lie, they would mistake Identity, but dont lie on rape. Biden cant be taken in for someone else
Bad post OC
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2284 on: May 16, 2020, 09:40:14 AM »

This isnt the only blog I post on, they why my opinions differ from time to time. I get other perspectives than users on this forum
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2285 on: May 16, 2020, 10:17:25 AM »

This isnt the only blog I post on, they why my opinions differ from time to time. I get other perspectives than users on this forum
Still makes it a bad post 🤷‍♂️
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2286 on: May 16, 2020, 12:31:28 PM »

Bad post OC

Are there any other kind of OC posts?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #2287 on: May 16, 2020, 04:28:43 PM »

This isnt the only blog I post on, I get other perspectives on issues. Biden is best friends with John Podesta and James Carville, whom got Bernie out of the race. Carville defended Clinton during Lewinsky scandal and has defended Biden.

The statue of limitations is over, but Reade is overweight now, and she is less believable now
All Along The Watchtower
Progressive Realist
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2288 on: May 16, 2020, 05:33:32 PM »

Ok, I’m convinced. Tara Reade is not credible and shame on Grim, Halper et al for curating this narrative as a transparently obvious attempt to sabotage Biden because they won’t accept that Sanders lost.

Not that they were successful. They almost had me convinced for a while! Yet nope, I’m not buying it anymore. They failed. Sad!

I’d like to apologize to those of you who rightly didn’t buy this. Accept your accolades, and all that jazz.
QAnonKelly
dotard

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -5.50

« Reply #2289 on: May 16, 2020, 06:11:58 PM »

All these so called "journalists" owe Biden an apology. There's a reason none of the big outlets touched this until they brought it up, this story has always had tons of holes, even without much scrutiny. Now that scrutiny has occurred, it's even worse.
Beet
Atlas Star

« Reply #2290 on: May 16, 2020, 06:27:41 PM »

Biden just told 37% of people not to vote for him. Great start to his campaign. He'll be in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in no time.
ηєω ƒяσηтιєя
New Frontier
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #2291 on: May 16, 2020, 06:33:00 PM »

Biden just told 37% of people not to vote for him. Great start to his campaign. He'll be in 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in no time.
You're very annoying.
roxas11
United States

« Reply #2292 on: May 16, 2020, 06:43:40 PM »
« Edited: May 16, 2020, 06:47:21 PM by roxas11 »

Biden could tell everybody not to vote for him and most still would vote for him over this clown on election day lol

Upstater
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -4.00

P P
« Reply #2293 on: May 16, 2020, 07:03:04 PM »

Biden could tell everybody not to vote for him and most still would vote for him over this clown on election day lol

You shouldn't take voters for granted.
roxas11
United States

« Reply #2294 on: May 16, 2020, 07:09:58 PM »
« Edited: May 16, 2020, 07:14:37 PM by roxas11 »

You shouldn't take voters for granted.

I dont take voters for granted But if trump could not win the Popular vote against Hillary
I definitely don't think his winning it against Biden

Biden my lose the election but I think at least when it comes to the popular vote most voters are about to reject trump just as they did 4 years earlier.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2295 on: May 16, 2020, 07:14:35 PM »

I love how you aren't even trying to pretend like her accusations have even a smidge of credibility anymore. That poll is from 2 weeks ago, and it also had him expanding his lead by 5 points, not to mention favorable unheard of with Hillary. I don't even know why I try anymore.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2296 on: May 16, 2020, 07:17:12 PM »

Still waiting to hear what he should have said instead.
Ogre Mage
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -5.22

P
« Reply #2297 on: May 16, 2020, 08:46:41 PM »

“Over the past decade, Reade has left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances in California’s Central Coast region, who say they remember two things about her — she spoke favorably about her time working for Biden, and she left them feeling duped,” Politico reports.

“A number of those in close contact with Reade over the past 12 years, a period in which she went by the names Tara Reade, Tara McCabe or Alexandra McCabe, laid out a familiar pattern: Reade ingratiated herself, explained she was down on her luck and needed help, and eventually took advantage of their goodwill to extract money, skip rent payments or walk out on other bills.”
https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/15/tara-reade-left-trail-of-aggrieved-acquaintances-260771
Bomster
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.13, S: -7.95

P P
« Reply #2298 on: May 16, 2020, 08:53:39 PM »

I worry that despite the truth the damage has been done.
Lisa's voting Biden
LCameronAL
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.75, S: -3.83

« Reply #2299 on: May 16, 2020, 10:10:20 PM »

I worry that despite the truth the damage has been done.
What damage? Biden's been fine. Stop worrying. There's more to life than concern trolling.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies