Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 22, 2024, 05:25:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97
Author Topic: Tara Reade Biden allegation megathread  (Read 149845 times)
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1225 on: April 30, 2020, 04:45:16 PM »

It'll be interesting to see what strategy Biden takes tomorrow. Apparently Biden's team was digging through his archives the past few days. Perhaps they found something? I assume they wont go directly after Reade herself though .

He probably just issue an outright denial while the rest of his campaign nukes Reade behind the scene.

After all, why do the dirty work yourself when you can get someone on your payroll to do it for you?
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1226 on: April 30, 2020, 04:57:36 PM »

It's starting to drip even more now.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #1227 on: April 30, 2020, 04:58:00 PM »

Tara Reade is a serial liar.

The Dowager Mod
texasgurl
Moderators
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -9.48, S: -8.57

P P P

« Reply #1228 on: April 30, 2020, 05:01:27 PM »

Obama is perhaps the most meticulous POTUS we’ve ever had—even a hint of legitimacy to this, and Biden wouldn’t have been his VP.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1229 on: April 30, 2020, 05:09:06 PM »

The thing about compulsive liars is that they can't stop lying and would lie for no reason at all.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #1230 on: April 30, 2020, 05:13:36 PM »

The reason it's effective is that she's 'gish galloping'. Something new lands as soon as the item from before gets debunked. It's very difficult to keep up with where she is and where everyone who is reading the story is in relation to the narrative.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1231 on: April 30, 2020, 05:16:20 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2020, 05:21:52 PM by 2,868,691 »

Obama is perhaps the most meticulous POTUS we’ve ever had—even a hint of legitimacy to this, and Biden wouldn’t have been his VP.

Yep. It would be one thing if she were claiming she never told anyone. Then it would at least be plausible that it could have been missed by everyone.

But she says she told people on Biden's staff and people in the personnel office, AND it was so widely known throughout the Senate (and House I guess?) that she couldn't get another job on Capitol Hill.

Believing Reade means believing in the biggest coverup in US history. It just doesn't add up. That point needs to be blasted out there (not by Biden himself obviously), but the so-called "liberal media" is apparently too scared to point it out.
Anti Democrat Democrat Club
SawxDem
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1232 on: April 30, 2020, 05:26:13 PM »

I see the #KHive is having a meltdown. Instead of trying to defend Joe Biden, they've decided to... impotently rage and demand Chris Hayes be fired for covering the story.

Some things never change.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1233 on: April 30, 2020, 05:27:53 PM »

But if there is no paper trail or witnesses of the incident and she didn’t go public with it until recently ... then what was “meticulous” Obama supposed to find during the VP vetting?

As literally stated in the post above yours, she says she told a bunch of people and even more people around Capitol Hill knew about it and blackballed her.

Have you not followed the story at all?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1234 on: April 30, 2020, 05:29:34 PM »

But if there is no paper trail or witnesses of the incident and she didn’t go public with it until recently ... then what was “meticulous” Obama supposed to find during the VP vetting?

As literally stated in the post above yours, she says she told a bunch of people and even more people around Capitol Hill knew about it and blackballed her.

Have you not followed the story at all?

Not to mention she (supposedly) filed a complaint at the senate personnel office.
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1235 on: April 30, 2020, 05:29:44 PM »

But if there is no paper trail or witnesses of the incident and she didn’t go public with it made up the accusation until recently ... then what was “meticulous” Obama supposed to find during the VP vetting?

I fixed it for you
roxas11
United States

« Reply #1236 on: April 30, 2020, 05:30:08 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2020, 05:37:52 PM by roxas11 »

Wow this is a big deal

If tomorrow Biden releases documents that proves that Tara Reade was not telling the truth
trump will now use that to say that All woman claiming rape against him are also liars
which is bad because Now the Dems will be in no position to defend them

He is now saying that he backs Biden on this simply to throw those woman under the bus
It Is both disgusting and admittedly a smart political move on his part. Tara Reade being proven to be a liar could end up actually damaging the Me Too movement and hurting many woman who actually were assaulted Because Now powerfully man will be able to use her as an example of people rushing to judgement before all of the facts are out.

I also think many of her supports in the media will end up being hurt by this if it is proven to be false. Chris hayes really put himself out there by backing Tara Reade without ever Questioning many of things she has said in the past. its going to very awkward for him if she is proven to have lied  

Its frustrating to think that if this woman goes down she will could take the credibility of the Me Too movement with her
pppolitics
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1237 on: April 30, 2020, 05:36:00 PM »

Wow this is a big deal

if tomorrow Biden releases documents that proves that Tara Reade was not telling the truth
trump will now use that to say that All woman claiming rape against him are also liars
which is bad because Now the Dems will be in no position to defend them

he is now saying that he backs Biden on this simply to throw those woman under the bus
it both disgusting and I admittedly a smart political move on his part. Tara Reade being proven to be a liar could end up actually damaging to the Me Too movement and hurting many woman actually were assaulted Because Now powerfully man will be able to use as example of people rushing to judgement before all of the facts are out.

I also think many of her supports in the media will end up being hurt by this if it is proven to be false. Chris hayes really put himself out there by backing Tara Reade without ever Questioning many of things she has said in the past. its going to very awkward for him if she is proven to have lied  

Its frustrating to think that if this woman goes down she will could take the credibility of the Me Too movement with her

I said a while ago that someone would come along and make a completely outrageous allegation that deals a bodyblow to the #MeToo movement.
Bomster
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.13, S: -7.95

P P
« Reply #1238 on: April 30, 2020, 05:39:40 PM »

If a single sexual assault allegation takes down Joe Biden while 20+ couldn't take down Trump I'm going to scream.
BudgieForce
superbudgie1582
YaBB God

« Reply #1239 on: April 30, 2020, 05:40:54 PM »

I see the #KHive is having a meltdown. Instead of trying to defend Joe Biden, they've decided to... impotently rage and demand Chris Hayes be fired for covering the story.

Some things never change.

Isnt that basically what Twitter is though? Bubbles of impotent rage and smelling each others farts?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

« Reply #1240 on: April 30, 2020, 05:43:22 PM »

If a single sexual assault allegation takes down Joe Biden while 20+ couldn't take down Trump I'm going to scream.

Thata why Bernie was the clear alternative to Biden, until Establishment Dems like last time ran behind Biden and endorsed him before voters had a say on ST

This is one reason why Harris and a bunch of other females dont want to be his Verp, it's a boring job
Bomster
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1241 on: April 30, 2020, 05:46:57 PM »

God... this entire story is causing me so much stress. Like I can totally see this costing us the election even if there is undeniable proof that what is alleged did not occur because some people are set in their ways of thinking...
NHI
Junior Chimp

« Reply #1242 on: April 30, 2020, 05:52:55 PM »

God... this entire story is causing me so much stress. Like I can totally see this costing us the election even if there is undeniable proof that what is alleged did not occur because some people are set in their ways of thinking...
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -4.00

« Reply #1243 on: April 30, 2020, 05:55:15 PM »

Thata why Bernie was the clear alternative to Biden, until Establishment Dems like last time ran behind Biden and endorsed him before voters had a say on ST

This is one reason why Harris and a bunch of other females dont want to be his Verp, it's a boring job

Yes because Bernie and his Twitter army showed such great potential to attract nonvoters, young people, and expand their base. Lol yeah, no Bernie was going down hill before the other moderates dropped out once they no longer had a path to victory
Roronoa D. Law
Patrick97
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1244 on: April 30, 2020, 05:55:46 PM »

We really need a blackout period in this country because I'm sure it will pass with supermajorities in both houses.
Bomster
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1245 on: April 30, 2020, 05:57:09 PM »
« Edited: April 30, 2020, 06:01:05 PM by Bomster »

I just wish I could support Joe Biden without either being shamed for it or feeling shame for it. "He's a rapist!" from my left-wing friends, "He's senile!" from my right-wing friends... I still plan to vote for him because I hate Donald Trump but honestly I just can't see us win if this blows up... it'll be worse than the emails... I just feel so terrible I wish this didn't happen...

Why are people being so dismissive of Donald Trump's behavior? Or is everyone bad? It's unfair... I can't think for myself...
roxas11
United States

« Reply #1246 on: April 30, 2020, 06:18:18 PM »

If the Dems are foolish enough to Give away the future of the supreme court, Healthcare, and the fight to stop climate change over 1 woman's questionable allegation than as far as Im concerned they don't Deserve to have power in the first place.

Trump truly is the leader they deserve because they let their ridiculous Obsession of political correctness and Being woke prevent from stopping him from destroying everything they claimed they care about.

all those idiots who think that hurting Biden will lead to the dems picking Bernie are mistaken.
All it will do is make the Bernie movement even more irrelevant since now Trump will stack the courts with far right judges. So even if someone runs on Bernie platform next time it wont mater because nothing they do will ever get passed since the GOP will just have the Courts declare it unconstitutional in the end.

elections have consequences and Make no mistake there will be huge consequences for the Dems that decided to give Trump more power simply because they wanted show everybody how politically correct and woke they are

DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1247 on: April 30, 2020, 06:22:22 PM »

He worked right up until he died. Two years before his death he did a revival of the Brady Bunch that was a drama called The Bradys (don't ask why anyone thought to make the Brady Family dramatic). And IMDB shows his final credit being in 1992 which was the year of his death https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001658/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
roxas11
United States

« Reply #1248 on: April 30, 2020, 06:27:19 PM »

I just wish I could support Joe Biden without either being shamed for it or feeling shame for it. "He's a rapist!" from my left-wing friends, "He's senile!" from my right-wing friends... I still plan to vote for him because I hate Donald Trump but honestly I just can't see us win if this blows up... it'll be worse than the emails... I just feel so terrible I wish this didn't happen...

Why are people being so dismissive of Donald Trump's behavior? Or is everyone bad? It's unfair... I can't think for myself...

lets see the reaction those so called left wing friends have Once a reelected trump replaces Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the courts and gets rid of Roe v wade.......
Bomster
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1249 on: April 30, 2020, 06:33:23 PM »

I just want Trump gone... why does this have to happen?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 ... 97  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies