Could you see Pritzker running for president sometime in the future? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:56:27 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Could you see Pritzker running for president sometime in the future? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Could you see Pritzker running for president sometime in the future?  (Read 1314 times)
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« on: March 22, 2020, 03:49:21 PM »

I don't think he'd run let alone win (but hey, you never know anymore), but regardless, it'll blow my freaking mind if J.B. Pritzker of all people comes out of his tenure as Governor of Illinois unscathed, be it politically &/or ethically.
brucejoel99
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -3.30

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 04:15:39 AM »

I'll say, as someone who voted for Biss in the primary, Pritzker has been better than I thought he would be (though I shouldn't have to pay $150 a year to renew my license plate sticker). That said, the man still oozes sleaze and would thus be a Delaney tier candidate and thus would never get anywhere near the Oval Office.

I think this crisis alone would elevate him above Delaney-tier to, say, Beto-tier, but yeah, that's still not winning material.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies