AZ - Monmouth: Biden +3, Sanders -1 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:13:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  AZ - Monmouth: Biden +3, Sanders -1 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: AZ - Monmouth: Biden +3, Sanders -1  (Read 2538 times)
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« on: March 16, 2020, 09:31:10 AM »

I am getting this gut feeling that the Southwest is going to have to bail out asses out of this

Hmmm... polling consistently underestimates Dems in the SW, so Biden is probably going to win AZ if anything like these polls continues.   However, it's hard for me to envision Biden losing only one of WI/MI/PA.  The likely scenarios are he wins them all (then AZ doesn't matter), he only wins PA (then AZ isn't enough), or he loses them all (same).  Biden would likely have to win Texas while losing a ton of Obama states to be "bailed out" by the Southwest.  It's not impossible, but it's a big lift.

It's not in the SW, but I do think Clinton+PA+AZ+GA is an underrated scenario for a minimum Biden win, using the big city shift.  He doesn't even need ME or NH in that scenario.   

There is enough vote around the Detroit suburbs, Ann Arbor , Lansing, Kalamazoo and Grand Rapids to flip Michigan to Biden. The only x factor is whether Detroit, Macomb County, Flint, Saginaw and Bay City continue swinging to Trump. Wisconsin has a much bigger rural/small town and small city vote compared to either Michigan or Pennsylvania.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies