Mini Tuesday results thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 08:07:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  Mini Tuesday results thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40
Author Topic: Mini Tuesday results thread  (Read 50140 times)
wbrocks67
Atlas Star

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #475 on: March 10, 2020, 08:58:58 PM »

He adds nothing to the panel. They have some partisan people but all he does is sulk about Bernie losing.
Green Line
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #476 on: March 10, 2020, 08:59:47 PM »

Its a big tent, but its not THAT big of a tent.  Biden needs to go hard to the center and pick a moderate VP, like a former Republican.

If he does that then I'm voting Republican and this country can deal with whatever Trump does to it, because it'll be deserved at that point.

You must not be very concerned about defeating Trump.  Too bad.
indietraveler

« Reply #477 on: March 10, 2020, 08:59:52 PM »

Dems can't win alienating a third of their party. This primary is going to be really hard for Sanders supporters.

So we’re alienating Bernie voters by winning? I guess by that logic Trump alienated 55% of Republicans
You literally think Biden stealing the nomination from Bernie is going to go over well with them? They literally stacked the deck in a matter of days. 75% of this forum thought Biden was done after Nevada.

That's not stealing. Please look up definitions of words you don't know.
If those candidates stay in no way Biden is in the lead right now. No chance in hell.

Still not stealing.

Had they not run all together Biden could have potentially cleaned up earlier. Would that have been stealing too?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #478 on: March 10, 2020, 09:00:05 PM »

Its a big tent, but its not THAT big of a tent.  Biden needs to go hard to the center and pick a moderate VP, like a former Republican.

If he does that then I'm voting Republican and this country can deal with whatever Trump does to it, because it'll be deserved at that point.

I wouldn't lose sleep over the possibility.  Despite Green Line's opinion, Biden will almost certainly not pick a former Republican.  Although I guess Warren would fit that label, but I really doubt she'll be the running mate.
libertpaulian
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #479 on: March 10, 2020, 09:00:26 PM »

BIDEN JUST PULLED AHEAD IN WASHTENAW
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #480 on: March 10, 2020, 09:01:05 PM »

Dems can't win alienating a third of their party. This primary is going to be really hard for Sanders supporters.

So we’re alienating Bernie voters by winning? I guess by that logic Trump alienated 55% of Republicans
You literally think Biden stealing the nomination from Bernie is going to go over well with them? They literally stacked the deck in a matter of days. 75% of this forum thought Biden was done after Nevada.

If those candidates stay in no way Biden is in the lead right now. No chance in hell.

They got out because they had no path to winning and it was a waste of time to keep running.  This is what most candidates do when they no longer have a shot.  Do you think they should have stayed in just to keep the field divided for Bernie?  This is idiotic even by your standards.
Bidenworth2020
politicalmasta73
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #481 on: March 10, 2020, 09:01:37 PM »

Bernie is going to drop out tomorrow if he isn't a narcissist.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #482 on: March 10, 2020, 09:01:39 PM »

I wouldn't lose sleep over the possibility.  Despite Green Line's opinion, Biden will almost certainly not pick a former Republican.  Although I guess Warren would fit that label, but I really doubt she'll be the running mate.

I'm not at all saying this is likely, just replying to his idiotic assertion.
Illini Moderate
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -4.00

« Reply #483 on: March 10, 2020, 09:02:51 PM »

I'm done arguing with you. You are a partisan hack clouded by bias in every sense of the way. Only offering subjective analyses on every forum on this site about how Lord Emperor Trump is superior to everyone in every way. I'm not saying Trump wont win in November, because I'm not a hack like you, but for godssake would it hurt to put a bit of substance behind your arguments rather than just making random comparisons and off the wall statements?
Old Man Willow
ShadowOfTheWave
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #484 on: March 10, 2020, 09:03:48 PM »

Any reports from ND?
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

« Reply #485 on: March 10, 2020, 09:03:52 PM »

I'm done arguing with you. You are a partisan hack clouded by bias in every sense of the way. Only offering subjective analyses on every forum on this site about how Lord Emperor Trump is superior to everyone in every way. I'm not saying Trump wont win in November, because I'm not a hack like you, but for godssake would it hurt to put a bit of substance behind your arguments rather than just making random comparisons and off the wall statements?

Bravo!
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: 3.91

P P
« Reply #486 on: March 10, 2020, 09:04:21 PM »

no one is alienating sanders supporters.
He's done nothing to bring the party together yet.

Trump brought this party together.  What no one saw less than two weeks ago happened in an amazing earthquake.
the GOP is more united than the dems will ever be this year.

True, since you purged yourself down to a good 42% of the electorate. The people Trump drove out of the party are voting for Biden in primaries.
Haha. Trump has bare minimum 47% of the vote right now no matter what the dems say. Trump is going to get independents in droves in November. Just wait.
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #487 on: March 10, 2020, 09:04:34 PM »
« Edited: March 10, 2020, 09:07:39 PM by 🌐 »

Yeah. There is no reason to engage SN2903 under any circumstance whatsoever. He's a hackish moron, and nothing can come from it.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #488 on: March 10, 2020, 09:05:38 PM »

Except for Biden himself and basically every Biden supporter who are telling us they don’t want our votes?

Citation needed
Literally am currently talking to a group chat full of Biden supporters who are pretty much acting as if Bernie is the “real enemy” and that “yay Bernie supporters are all gone” - they’re pretty much doing everything they can to signal that Bernie supporters aren’t wanted in their sphere of support.

Which is also what the Biden supporters in this thread are doing.

Certainly not all of them, if any.  I've seen multiple Biden supporters post welcoming and inclusive messages to Bernie supporters asking for unity.

This. There have been some douchey smug comments from Biden supporters to be sure. But for every one of those there's been at least one Biden supporter ranting on about how Biden is worse than Trump and they would sugar kill themselves then vote for Biden ( an actual quote from aad), an all-around General douchery. I generally hate the whole both sides argument cuz it's usually bulsh**t, but in this case it's actually the truth.

The time is to come together. Biden is more moderate than I would like, and I truly hope he's mouthing platitudes about working together with Republicans as an electoral strategy rather than being somehow convinced it still 1983, or even 1995. But every cognizant Sanders supporter knows that with Biden they will get at least half a loaf of what Bernie offered, where is Trump wants to burn down the bakery.

Sanders will be the first person tabac and campaign for Joe buying. He knows how just how bad the last four years of Trump have been for his ideals, and how f****** awful four more years of Trump would be.
Roll Roons
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #489 on: March 10, 2020, 09:05:53 PM »

Not that it matters much at this point, but what's happening with North Dakota? Why isn't CNN showing any results from there?
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #490 on: March 10, 2020, 09:06:21 PM »

LOL Van Jones is now on CNN blaming "the Establishment" for Bernie losing.
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #491 on: March 10, 2020, 09:06:29 PM »

Donald J. Trump with 98% of the vote in MI! 59% in.
Oryxslayer
Atlas Icon

« Reply #492 on: March 10, 2020, 09:06:44 PM »

Not that it matters much at this point, but what's happening with North Dakota? Why isn't CNN showing any results from there?

It's a party-run primary, not state run. Safe to say then that they are just taking their sweet time thanks to a lack of resources.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #493 on: March 10, 2020, 09:07:32 PM »

I'm quite sure there's been some pressuring beyond the scenes, not that Amy and Pete completely voluntarily decided to drop out, but that's politics. It has to be acknowledged that Sanders winning due to divided field wouldn't be a strong legitimacy. Either way, most of the party was against him. It disappoints me, but it's true.

Bernie and his supporters needs to accept Biden's victory and work together with him to ensure both Trump's defeat and inclusion of progressive ideas. Bernie supporters need to overcome their disappointment, which can hurt pretty bad right now, while Biden supporters ought to be magnanimous in their victory, because Democrats need the progressive crowd just as much as it need the moderates.
Amtrak Joe
Roosevelt
Rookie
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -0.70

P P
« Reply #494 on: March 10, 2020, 09:07:35 PM »

ALL ABOARD THE BIDEN EXPRESS
SN2903
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #495 on: March 10, 2020, 09:07:39 PM »

He isn't wrong.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #496 on: March 10, 2020, 09:07:49 PM »

Biden is currently leading in Michigan by about +13.
How well or bad do you guys think Bernie will do in Washington?
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #497 on: March 10, 2020, 09:08:24 PM »

Except for Biden himself and basically every Biden supporter who are telling us they don’t want our votes?

Citation needed
Literally am currently talking to a group chat full of Biden supporters who are pretty much acting as if Bernie is the “real enemy” and that “yay Bernie supporters are all gone” - they’re pretty much doing everything they can to signal that Bernie supporters aren’t wanted in their sphere of support.

Which is also what the Biden supporters in this thread are doing.

Certainly not all of them, if any.  I've seen multiple Biden supporters post welcoming and inclusive messages to Bernie supporters asking for unity.

This. There have been some douchey smug comments from Biden supporters to be sure. But for every one of those there's been at least one Biden supporter ranting on about how Biden is worse than Trump and they would sugar kill themselves then vote for Biden ( an actual quote from aad), an all-around General douchery. I generally hate the whole both sides argument cuz it's usually bulsh**t, but in this case it's actually the truth.

The time is to come together. Biden is more moderate than I would like, and I truly hope he's mouthing platitudes about working together with Republicans as an electoral strategy rather than being somehow convinced it still 1983, or even 1995. But every cognizant Sanders supporter knows that with Biden they will get at least half a loaf of what Bernie offered, where is Trump wants to burn down the bakery.

Sanders will be the first person tabac and campaign for Joe buying. He knows how just how bad the last four years of Trump have been for his ideals, and how f****** awful four more years of Trump would be.

Well that also depends quite a bit on what Biden himself does. But I can say definitively that Biden’s current “f**k you” message is not going to be helpful for people to “come together” at all.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #498 on: March 10, 2020, 09:09:01 PM »

CNN desperately needs their horse race narrative so they're going to help sew division to bring the polling closer, just like they did in 2016.

If Trump wins, they hold the blame more than anyone.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #499 on: March 10, 2020, 09:09:07 PM »

Why is DDHQ showing Sanders with a 53-42 lead with 1.377k votes counted?Huh?
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 ... 40  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies