Office of Senator Scott, President pro tempore (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:37:42 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of Senator Scott, President pro tempore (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of Senator Scott, President pro tempore  (Read 5672 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

« on: June 01, 2021, 10:42:16 AM »

With that in mind, we may as well scrap the part of our CMA with the UK (and this was kind of the fun part) that allows people to legally vote and reside in any part of the UK. The only alternative, as I can see it, is de facto annexation of the UK. Any other people living in Gibraltar or other British territory must be forced to pick a state, but they should not be disenfranchised.

This. The CMA was fun while it lasted, but it only leads to more canonical confusion with "is the UK a part of Atlasia or its own country" and whatnot. Plus, as someone who does a little Atlasian mapping here and there, having those five (!) extra territories is very cluttersome, especially next to the five Caribbean and Pacific territories. Better yet, we could move the UK posters to these (mostly) uninhabited islands to make sure they don't go without active voters inside them.

Oh, and I already told you this in Discord DMs, but for the public record, I endorse.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies