Public/Campaign Offices of KoopaDaQuick - A new day in Frémont
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:55:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public/Campaign Offices of KoopaDaQuick - A new day in Frémont
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Author Topic: Public/Campaign Offices of KoopaDaQuick - A new day in Frémont  (Read 5227 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2021, 12:13:28 AM »

vote koopa or else you'll highly regret it
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2021, 12:27:14 AM »

thanky ou for Voting koopa. the revolution will be postponed until the next time i accidentally invalidate my regional ballot
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2021, 01:03:44 AM »

https://youtu.be/4JFkHuIUwF0?t=15
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #78 on: September 10, 2023, 02:52:24 AM »

On the Amendments
Cedar Falls Office - 10 Sept 2023

I come bearing unfortunate news. At the start of this session, I whipped up two constitutional amendments that I believed (and still do) would be keystone for the next stage of human rights protections in the Western region. Reading Lincoln's proposed "Protect Children's Innocence Act" before it got all those amendments, it reminded me that the rights of marginalized groups are just as fragile then as they are now.

I have heard some critics say that statutes like the ones I proposed do not belong to the Constitution. While everyone is free to subscribe to the theories of the ideal supreme governing document, neither the Frémont Constitutions, nor the Constitutions of Atlasia or the Constitution of its predecessor, the United State of America, are strangers to doing this. The right to freedom of speech and assembly, the right to keep and bear arms, the right to not be born into slavery, all of these laws come from the idea that some laws are objectively more fragile and/or more important than others, and deserve to be preserved in the Constitution to reduce the chances of it being overturned.

This was the logic behind my bills. The rights of trans youth, those assigned female at birth, and of the gay community are currently vulnerable to attacks, and Satan is willing to play hardball. I possibly plan on re-introducing at least one of these bills as regular statute instead of law, but this is not the end of enshrining the rights to abortion, contraception, and HRT in the Constitution. It will be a focal point of the next election, and I am willing to take any avenue within my legal jurisdiction to get it done.

If you have any qualifications with my bills, bring them up. Give me a reason why you won't vote for them. Constructive criticism is infinitely superior to radio silence.

Anyways, that is all for now. Let it be known that before I die, the right to reproductive and gender healthcare will be enshrined in our region's Constitution. The law and the people of the fatherland will reign.

-30-
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2023, 09:44:52 AM »

Friends, family, compatriots, and freedom enjoyers, a new era is upon us.

The 2020s have proven to be a decade of change, for the better and for the worse. Significant and rapid technological advancement, a morphing political landscape at home and abroad, these are the moments where true leadership will be tested. We saw it with the pandemic a few years back, we saw it with ongoing riots and political unrest around the world, and with Atlasia being such a large, connected, influential country, some of that is going to spill over into what is the nation's most sprawling region.

The west has been an oasis for free men for centuries, and it's just as important now as it was before to preserve that for future generations. As someone who is old enough to have been in Frémontois politics to where I know what I'm doing, but also young and bold enough to bring change to the office of First Minister that reflects its role in this bustling era of regional, national, and worldwide events. As a tested and proven leader who knows the names of their Denver colleagues, I am in a unique position to bring change in a pragmatic way.

What kind of change? Well, it is my belief that the powers of the executive in the West could be brought closer to its full potential. I will respond to every last conflict, every last emergency, every last cry for action from the people, in the form of my power to give executive orders. In this capacity, we will:

- Create a code of conduct among regional government offices and public organizations regarding its use of AI language and image generating software to 21st century standards
- Institute significant police reform
- Strengthen our region's cybersecurity, protecting the Commonwealth's citizens from phishing and data breaches of government databases
- Continue to protect racial, ethnic, religious, queer, and disabled minorities in our region's school system.

This will all be in addition to co-operation with the parliament, where I will lead the region to help guide us through our new era. If you look at my previous career as acting FM, you know where we're gonna go from here. Let's lead.

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2023, 11:19:36 AM »

Endorsed!
Utah Neolib
YaBB God