Public/Campaign Offices of KoopaDaQuick - A new day in Frémont
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:11:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Public/Campaign Offices of KoopaDaQuick - A new day in Frémont
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Author Topic: Public/Campaign Offices of KoopaDaQuick - A new day in Frémont  (Read 5225 times)
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 06, 2020, 09:08:32 AM »
« edited: November 28, 2023, 09:21:19 AM by KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸 »

Koopa D. Quick
Proudly serving Atlasians since 2018

Welcome to the offices of Koopa D. Quick. Make yourself at home.

History of Residence
January 2017 - September 2020: Waterloo, Iowa, Frémont
September 2020 - May 2021: Springdale, Arkansas, Southern Region
May 2021 - March 2022: Cedar Falls, Iowa, Frémont
March 2022 - August 2023: East Providence, Rhode Island, Lincoln
August 2023 - Present: Cedar Falls, Iowa, Frémont

Axne portrait courtesy of Wikimedia Commons. Frémont seal created by Harry S Truman. Atlasian seal created by SimFan34. Iowa seal in the public domain, originally published in William Dwight Whitney's The Century Dictionary: An Encyclopedic Lexicon of the English Language (New York, NY: The Century Co., 1911).
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 08:30:00 AM »

Regarding Our Next Senate Election
Denver Office - 9 March 2020

This upcoming April, Frémont will hold another election to elect someone to represent our region in the Atlasian Senate. I have heavily considered running for this office, however, due to my best interests in serving in and presiding over our region's legislature, I have decided that, unless nobody else runs, I am not running for Senate in April to occupy the seat of Retiring Sen. Devout Centrist. This is far from saying that I'm never running for Senate. I might run in June, August, or some other time. However, it's not going to be April 2020 when I run for Senate. I plan on serving in parliament until at least the end of this session, and then maybe either stay put in parliament, or move on to higher office, such as first minister, representative, or yes, even senator.

However, I strongly encourage as many Frémonters as possible to run for office next month. If there's anything that our region's February elections taught me, it's that we need more competition. I love Truman and Scott to death, but you have to be honest, competition is what makes democracy good. I don't care about your political beliefs, I encourage all Frémonters to run for something this upcoming midterm.

Dave bless Frémont, and Dave bless Atlasia.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 09:44:24 PM »

Just designed a road sign to greet our Lincolnite and Southern friends when they enter our great region.

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 09:47:15 PM »

That is a nice welcome sign, maybe I should make one for Lincoln, next
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 11:27:37 PM »
« Edited: August 20, 2020, 07:06:45 PM by KoopaDaQuick »

gaming
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2020, 08:47:43 PM »

I'm too lazy to format this post like my other office posts, but I'm just gonna say right now that I'm resigning from the position as parliament speaker. I know I should've done it a while ago, but like, guess I now know that I'm too incompetent to fully execute the job at this time. Tongue
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2020, 09:15:20 PM »

On the contrary, it has been a joy to work with you for this long! I don't know what's going on in your life IRL, but know that we all appreciate you and will welcome you back with open arms when you are able to return.
Roblox

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2020, 09:01:46 AM »

Good luck in your future endeavors Koopa! I speak from personal experience when I say that managing the speaker's position is quite the challenge.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2020, 10:30:09 PM »

Neither confirming nor denying a potential Senate run. I'll provide information regarding the matter in the future.
RC (a la Frémont)
ReaganClinton20XX
Atlas Politician
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: -6.96

P P P

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2020, 04:59:20 AM »

If you do run, you’d make a fantastic Senator. Ik I’m not in Fremont but you still have my full endorsement.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2020, 07:07:17 PM »
« Edited: August 20, 2020, 07:13:59 PM by KoopaDaQuick »

Let's go back to Denver!
Waterloo Office - 20 August 2020

Good morning, Vietna...I mean Frémont! Actually, it's not morning either. Well, it's always morning somewhere, I guess. Is it actually morning in Vietnam right now? Eh, to hell with it anyways.

Anyways, it's good to be back in the horse race! I don't have too much to say here, but I just wanna wish OBD, Scott, PSOL, and DeadPrez the best of luck over the course of this next weekend. To all other Frémonters, I would love to see a high preference from you! From protecting the rights of language minorities with the 11th amendment to the Frémont constitution (FT 14.07), to protecting the rights of organ donors (FT 14.23), my parliamentary career has been focused on helping many different kinds of Frémonter: from Minnesota to Alaska to Guam, and to every state in between. I don't work for any special interests, nor do I work for the bidding of my parties. My goal is to vote on the basis of what my gut thinks will help the most people in the Commonwealth. If you like putting principle over party, putting love over hate, putting civil debate in government over heavy screeching in #atlasia on the Lokcord, vote for me in this weekend's election! Truman's official voting booth can be accessed by clicking here. Let's go back to Denver!

Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2020, 07:08:41 PM »

Endorsed!
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2020, 07:16:34 PM »

OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2020, 07:23:22 PM »

STRONGLY ENDORSED!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2020, 07:41:45 PM »

Endorsed!
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2020, 08:05:11 PM »

Endorsed!!
Esteemed Jimmy
Jimmy7812
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: 2.47, S: -1.05

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2020, 08:06:04 PM »

Endorsed!
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2020, 09:16:16 PM »

Endorsed! What fun will we go back to the good old days when we were both in parliament.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2020, 11:53:46 PM »

Thank you all! Now, let's dominate the ballot box and kick down the doors to the parliament! Let's see some 1s next to my name!!!
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2020, 05:40:29 AM »

Endorsed!
thumb21
YaBB God
Cyprus

Political Matrix
E: -4.42, S: 1.82

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2020, 06:56:30 AM »

Enthusiastically endorsed! Koopa will be decent and principled voice in the Fremont Parliament.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2020, 11:00:02 PM »

Fmr. Speaker Koopa on a live Zoom call, announcing her concession.

The Atlasian people voted. According to what I've heard, we lost our bid to a seat in parliament. However, that doesn’t mean that we have nowhere to go. In fact, our parliament, while still being Koopa-less, still shines brighter than a car out the carwash.

While I won’t be there in Denver, Oregon Blue Dog will be. I honestly couldn’t have asked for a better successor as Speaker of the Parliament. He carried out his duties to the best of his ability. What OBD stands for is the definition of what makes young, fresh Atlasian politicians so ripe for the future. His style of presiding is not much like any other person I’ve seen before him. He’s said that he’s not gonna be speaker again, but I know he’ll still be the great character he is.

While I won’t be there in Denver, Scott will be. A Senator, a First Minister, and lots of other things, Scott is a man who knows the ins and outs of Frémont’s parliamentary procedures. His character, his charisma, there’s not really anything to hate about the gentleman. He’s got the experience under his belt, and I have nothing but optimism for his performance in the next session.

While I won’t be there in Denver, PSOL will be. PSOL does a really good job of orating his true feelings to the world. A champion to labor rights, he isn’t shy to speak his mind. I remember the 14th session back when we were together. It was fun. He was an author of many great pieces of legislation. His voice was missed when he left, although I anticipate that his return will be heard loud and clear in the 17th session.

While I won’t be there in Denver, DeadPrez will be. Out of all 4 of the people who I shared ballot space with, DeadPrez is honestly the one I know the least about. However, in every healthy democratic legislature, there is always an opposition. To let Frémont slip into a Labor-Green echo chamber helps nobody make this region a better place for all of God’s children to live. In AustralianSwingVoter’s absence, I hope DeadPrez does a good job of making sure that nobody goes off unchecked.

Oh, and how could I forget about Truman? Truman, Truman, Truman. For young Frémont politicians are young children riding a bike for the first time, and Truman is like their father holding them and making sure that they don’t fall and scrape their knees. Frémont would be a dark, dark, place without him. Frémont has always required people with backbone to help compete with Lincoln and Dixie, and I do not know any Atlasian with more backbone than Truman. In the 17th session, I predict that Harry will continue to be a lodestar to help guide the other four to a prosperous future.

Thank you Frémont, this has been an amazing election, and I cannot wait for the next chance I get to serve the greatest region in Atlasia. Thank you all, and Dave bless Frémont, for the truth continues to march on for time immemorial!
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2020, 11:06:31 PM »

Sad
At-Large Senator LouisvilleThunder
LouisvilleThunder
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: 1.74

P P P
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2020, 11:11:15 PM »

You know you could've done something about it.  Tongue
Mike Thick
tedbessell
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -6.65, S: -8.26

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2020, 12:31:47 AM »

Bummed that you didn't make it. Hopefully new doors open for you soon.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies