Will the electoral map become more progressively difficult for the republicans? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:57:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Will the electoral map become more progressively difficult for the republicans? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Will the electoral map become more progressively difficult for the republicans?  (Read 1072 times)
SInNYC

« on: March 07, 2020, 03:32:37 PM »

I heard this sentiment in 1992 - that time it was because 'the democrats had finally shredded their loony left and picked a moderate southerner'.

I heard it again in the late 2000s, including in the move to prevent filibusters for judicial appointees when mcconnell was filibustering everything since 'there is no chance the senate will become republican anyway'.

And then I heard it election evening 2016 in talk about the blue wall and again when early returns had Hillary close in GA (partisans ignored PA being too close to call in the same early returns).

Now I hear it since demographics will give Ds AZ, TX, GA, and NC, and the upper midwest and rust belt will just fall in line even if Ds ignore their issues.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies