Loudoun County VA (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 04:26:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Presidential Election Trends (Moderator: 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Loudoun County VA (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Loudoun County VA  (Read 3667 times)
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: February 09, 2006, 09:50:08 PM »

Is this county getting more Republican, Democratic or about the same I live here and I can't even figure it out? However I would lean torward the Democratic trend arguement because the Dems have made some big gains here patcurley in the eastern part of the county. Here the Dems have  defeated two incumbent Republican State Delagates by big margins and have manged to get a State Senator sent to Richmond. Please note though these two Democratic state dealgates that managed to get elected are Exterme Liberals and one of them was a U.S. Senate Aide to Dick Durban and a liberal activist along with that.                   
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 07:39:37 AM »

I live in one of those upper-income housing delvopments in Loudoun County and just about all the people Ive met there are all extermely liberal Democrats and alot of these liberals have money too! these lattie liberals don't mean well for the county's GOP.   
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 12:17:50 PM »

I have a feeling Loudoun will be the new MA or VTesque liberal in the future.   
Kevin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 10:29:47 PM »

Yeah the traffic is bad in Loudoun one time it took me nearly two hours to get home from school. 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies