Trump approval ratings thread 1.6 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:00:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump approval ratings thread 1.6 (search mode)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16
Author Topic: Trump approval ratings thread 1.6  (Read 168192 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #75 on: March 28, 2020, 03:32:21 PM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #76 on: March 28, 2020, 05:39:26 PM »

Does it matter, he hasnt opened any businesses up and sports and schools are still closed, as well as visiting for hospitals. He wont get any bump until we have recovered from the Trump Recession
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #77 on: March 28, 2020, 06:03:45 PM »

There will be temp spikes in his approvals,  as voters see he is doing a good job, but Trump cant be reelected unless businesses are fully operational and running, he knows that. That's why, at this late date he is putting the full force of the military behind this, but even in Nov, we still not be fully recovered
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #78 on: March 28, 2020, 10:13:47 PM »

The initial bump was a delayed reaction to voters not blaming Trump for the Recession and the voters were reacting with approval on how a decent job Trump was doing. Now, voters are coming to realize, just like Bush W bad trade policies with China, Trump is the cause of this recession and thus Trump will be blamed in Nov for causing this mess and Biden has to fix it like Obama in 2008
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2020, 03:56:32 AM »

I was wondering is pbrowler2a not doing the approval rating maps, due to the improvement of Trump poll numbers or what?

It's not like him to stay away from maps this long
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2020, 06:58:51 AM »

Also, Biden got bumps from his primary victories in states like TX, OH and NC, which arent tipping point states, they are purple states and only will vote for a Dem in a landslide.  Once Biden's primary bump was over, Trump reclaimed leads in those states. Also, Trump is doing a good job dealing with this coronavirus, Biden is having the same problem as Bernie did, since corruption isnt a focus point and impeachment,  like it did before the coronavirus,  Trump is getting high Mark's now. Trump probably gets reelected
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2020, 07:09:50 AM »

Also, the infatuation of impeachment of Trump was a Chris Matthew's infatuation, whom got banned from moderating debates, Guliani said this and that's why he is no longer getting paid for his pro Biden biased opinion on impeachment, that's why Trump was acquitted
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2020, 01:21:10 PM »

I was talking about the nonpartiality, he showed no interest in other candidates winning the primary against Biden due to fact he protected Biden

Chuck Todd is allowed to moderate but Dems and Rs alike banned Matthew's for being Biden biased, in moderating debates
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2020, 07:14:36 PM »

The only thing about 2008, was that the Great Recession happened at the end of the campaign not March of 2008, had the Recession started earlier, McCain would have had time to recover. Trump has 6 mnths to recover not 2
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #84 on: March 30, 2020, 06:54:55 AM »

I think Biden has his Veep, its Klobuchar, Harris said she is staying in the Senate
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #85 on: March 30, 2020, 11:45:56 AM »
« Edited: March 30, 2020, 11:49:24 AM by Cory Booker »

Conservatives are making the same mistake again, that just because Trump fixes the economy, all is well and he is automatically gonna get reelected.  Not so fast, Trump still is corrupted and still has not fixed the income inequality and refuses to lift the minimum wage.  Trump will lose regardless if the coronavirus is fixed or not
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #86 on: March 30, 2020, 12:31:08 PM »

See what I tell you Badger came in this forum and said that Dems are gonna lose, no we arent Badger. I dont hear from Badger now😎😎😎
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #87 on: March 30, 2020, 12:34:04 PM »

OMG. The CNN so-called analysts actually are postulating trumps relocating His official residence to Florida was for electoral reasons rather than taxes, and more importantly that it actually might make some impact on the race. As if more than one undecided voter in a million down there is going to care that his official home is now Mar-A-Lago instead of Trump Tower. What complete and utter maroons.

This is the badger thread that due to Coronavirus,  Trump is inevitable, no he isnt
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #88 on: March 30, 2020, 01:17:45 PM »

Biden and Obama fixed the economy in 2008, that's why he is getting graded positively on Coronavirus. Jill Biden is more charismatic than Melania Trump.

As my maps state, Biden will be competetive in every state but TX, if Christina won the primary,  she would have been more competitive than Hegar
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #89 on: March 30, 2020, 03:49:57 PM »

Social distancing is very stupid, we have all been vaccinated with chicken pox, and we have had pandemics in the past during the chicken pox era during the 1980s which I came down with. Most of the people coming down with coronas and dying are the sickly. Until social distancing is lifted, I dont think Trump can get credit for anything
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #90 on: March 30, 2020, 10:00:55 PM »

Biden isnt Hilary 2.0, conservatives gotta realize that and 2016 election and 278 arent gonna be forever either it's a 538 election not 278 and Dems won multiple times with more than 270, 1992, 1996, 2008-12

Our House races expand into IA, OH and FL, NC and AZ, that's why Senate candidates are competetive in those states
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2020, 10:59:58 AM »

See what I tell you Badger came in this forum and said that Dems are gonna lose, no we arent Badger. I dont hear from Badger now😎😎😎

WTF are you talking about? I never said we're going to lose. I don't believe that, FTR, and roll my eyes whenever someone posts that with it being several months before the election and Trump poll ratings looking shaky at best.

Again, WTF are you even talking about? Your post is somehow even less intelligible than usual.

Whatever, you constantly in the Congressional map says underrate Dems chances and says McGrath  and Harrison have zero chance, you undercut Biden chances.  But you did say that McGrath have no chance which she does. Undercutting Dems chances is still undercutting their chances, I dont have to prove I am less intelligent I have 6 diplomas
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2020, 11:02:18 AM »

OMG. The CNN so-called analysts actually are postulating trumps relocating His official residence to Florida was for electoral reasons rather than taxes, and more importantly that it actually might make some impact on the race. As if more than one undecided voter in a million down there is going to care that his official home is now Mar-A-Lago instead of Trump Tower. What complete and utter maroons.

This is the badger thread that due to Coronavirus,  Trump is inevitable, no he isnt

This is the map you said will be the outcome of the 2020, I have your quote 2020 Biden is Hilary 2.0
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2020, 01:38:25 PM »

Lamo you said McGrath has zero chance and undercut most Dems in the Congressional board, I know what your avatar states, you are an R who supports Trump, that doesnt take reading comprehension,  I read your negative comments about McGrath and Grimes. Undercutting Dems is still undercutting Dems
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2020, 01:39:43 PM »

WTF are you talking about? I never said we're going to lose. I don't believe that, FTR, and roll my eyes whenever someone posts that with it being several months before the election and Trump poll ratings looking shaky at best.

Again, WTF are you even talking about? Your post is somehow even less intelligible than usual.

Whatever, you constantly in the Congressional map says underrate Dems chances and says McGrath  and Harrison have zero chance, you undercut Biden chances.  But you did say that McGrath have no chance which she does. Undercutting Dems chances is still undercutting their chances, I dont have to prove I am less intelligent I have 6 diplomas

My saying McGrath has little to no chance running against McConnell in Kentucky means I think Biden is toast against Trump? And who TF is "Harrison"?? WTF are you even talking about?!?

Gonna speak bluntly here. I have you on ignore (only found this post when Mikado quoted it) because your usual gibberish of word salad is literally painful to read. You do you, but leave me out of your delusions.

Who cares all you do is talk against Dems lamo

You dont like Dems, that's why you are talking against me. You have nothing nice to say.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2020, 01:53:22 PM »

Why say nothing about McGrath chances, everyone knows that in wave McConnell will lose. Just because McConnell won in 2014 doesnt mean anything

I dont have to prove my intellect to you this not school and we arent verbalizing in public. If we were in person, I would bring every law book out on you in my law class
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2020, 09:04:44 AM »

Meanwhile, despite Trump's approval rating in the Grinnell poll be an overall 48/45, the generic congressional ballot for 2020 is.... D+9 (50/41)

They wont publish state by state polls and Senate polls which is suspect. The college polls are meaningless
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2020, 01:07:39 PM »

You know eventhough www.electionprojection.com has an T bias, they keep up Trump's approvals as well, and they are saying it's a 279 EC map
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #98 on: April 03, 2020, 10:17:18 AM »

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/03/poll-majority-of-americans-now-disapprove-of-trumps-coronavirus-response-162854

52 percent of voters now disapprove of Trump
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #99 on: April 04, 2020, 03:34:18 PM »

FL and KS may vote to the left of IA and OH. DeWine and Reynolds approvals are very high and DeSantis approvals are low and Kelly in KS can help Barb Bollier get elected
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies