The Office of Lumine (Running for Frémont Senate) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:15:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Lumine (Running for Frémont Senate) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Lumine (Running for Frémont Senate)  (Read 5808 times)
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« on: February 20, 2020, 03:35:05 PM »

Given your support for game reform as a response to perceived stagnations, what are some of your proposals in that area?

Truth be told, I haven't thought of game reform as a possible solution for the current problems as I do not think that is what is causing them.

I have always thought of Atlasia as a game with 2 halves: a government simulator and an elections simulator. The former is running acceptably as of now (there is a lot of work to be done in the GM area, including appointing a Comptroller general which I hope Pericles does soon, but Congress and the regions are running acceptably)

If anything it seems it is the elections half the one that is having more problems. While reforms can help in this area when needed, I can't think of any that would be good here. Most proposals off the top of my head would be counter productive in fact (federal parliamentarism, districts, party lists, etc)
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies