The Office of Lumine (Running for Frémont Senate) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:31:23 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Office of Lumine (Running for Frémont Senate) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Office of Lumine (Running for Frémont Senate)  (Read 5766 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« on: February 20, 2020, 01:46:16 PM »

Glorious news! I have no idea how my ballot will look on Sunday night, but I hope you're one of the nine fighting for us in Nyman come March.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 12:34:46 AM »

GLORIOUS NEWS!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 11:43:27 PM »

Sad news for the country —but a rest well-earned, nonetheless. After SoFE, holding down the papacy is at once the most thanklessly difficult and necessary jobs in the game. I did my best for a year and can attest to the enormous portfolio that even the most gifted pontiffs struggle with. I think I speak for everyone worth listening to when I say you have done an extraordinary thing in these past months —keeping an eye on the pandemic, creating an inventive and realistic global environment, and the glorious success of the NPC elections which I doubt any successor will be able to replicate. Well done! I hope retirement will afford you some much-needed rest and the chance to pursue other creative challenges.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies