SC Change Research poll: Sanders 23%, Biden 23%, Steyer 20% Pete 15%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:17:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  SC Change Research poll: Sanders 23%, Biden 23%, Steyer 20% Pete 15%
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: SC Change Research poll: Sanders 23%, Biden 23%, Steyer 20% Pete 15%  (Read 1966 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2020, 12:42:51 PM »

Beautiful execution of the 7-6-2-1 strategy from the Steyer campaign! Stey guys unite!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2020, 12:53:47 PM »

Biden is DOA he cant win without SC sorry Johnson
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2020, 12:58:11 PM »

Steiner's group will link up with Busse's Ninth Army and push Steyer and Sanders out of South Carolina, saving Biden campaign.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2020, 01:00:46 PM »

Looks like the Guiliani strategy backfired on Biden, Guiliani said wait til FL and when he got there, McCain won. SC was Biden's freiwal
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2020, 03:13:57 PM »

Well the blacks finally wised up and Bernie is their choice now. Am I speaking Sandersish right? I want to get it right so when I phone bank for Bernie I know how to talk to potential voters!
LOL I was about to curse you out until I kept reading!

And damn- Kamala would have been in a good position to capitalize on this had she had the money. Tom Steyer stole her data and the DNC has yet to punish him or his campaign for it.

Lol Kamala got clobbered by Tulsi Gabbard out of all the people , and then collapsed right after that . There is no way she would stand a chance against this remaining field .

#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2020, 03:14:57 PM »

Damn, Biden really is the Guiliani of this cycle huh?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2020, 03:23:12 PM »

Jeb! Robinette Bye-den.
Woody
SirWoodbury
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: 1.48, S: 1.30

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2020, 04:08:23 PM »

Embarrassing numbers for Biden.
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2020, 04:30:26 PM »

How many of the Steyer voters would vote for Bloomberg if he was on the ballot?
Faith257

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2020, 06:16:48 PM »

Well the blacks finally wised up and figured out that Bernie is what is good for them. Am I speaking Sandersish right? I want to get it right so when I phone bank for Bernie I know how to talk to potential voters!

As a black voter, I find nothing funny about this “joke” but rather find it to be disrespectful.  Sad that this is my first post.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2020, 06:32:24 PM »

Well the blacks finally wised up and figured out that Bernie is what is good for them. Am I speaking Sandersish right? I want to get it right so when I phone bank for Bernie I know how to talk to potential voters!

As a black voter, I find nothing funny about this “joke” but rather find it to be disrespectful.  Sad that this is my first post.

It's terrible at times. Welcome, nevertheless! The majority of us are more careful with our words.
Faith257

« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2020, 06:37:09 PM »

It's terrible at times. Welcome, nevertheless! The majority of us are more careful with our words.

Arch, thank you for the welcome!  Nonetheless, this is a wonderful community and I’m glad I found it.  I’ve lurked a long time and I’m going to contribute more.
Dr. Arch
Arch
Atlas Icon
Puerto Rico

« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2020, 06:42:40 PM »

Arch, thank you for the welcome!  Nonetheless, this is a wonderful community and I’m glad I found it.  I’ve lurked a long time and I’m going to contribute more.

I was in your shoes in 2015 (after a year of lurking after the 2014 midterms). Despite its shortcomings at times, this forum is invaluable.

I hope you stick around!
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2020, 07:41:31 PM »

Please keep this thread on topic. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with certain posts on the first page, but at minimum, a warning is warranted.
CookieDamage
cookiedamage
YaBB God

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2020, 12:45:32 AM »

C H A N G E research polls, which are notoriously crummy.

But with that said, this is not good for Biden. Another recent poll of SC by the Uni of Mass at Lowell had Biden leading with just 2 pts. Bad news for Bye Done.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2020, 01:08:45 AM »

SC Polls might be sketchy at times, especially from an advocacy org that aren't traditional election polling orgs, and although I don't hardly anybody on Atlas expects Bernie to win SC, it might be an extremely interesting result....

Although NV hasn't voted yet, I suspect that Biden will come out on top in SC, Bernie will place 2nd, and no idea about Steyer vs anybody else....

Thought Pete blew it tonight and Biden will win and Steyer will likely take some crumbs....

Pete likely toasted himself in the places like NW SC, and didn't appear to improve his already abysmal record (at least how many AA voters perceive it) on racial justice issues, and hard to see how he will gain grounds in the Upper Income Anglo places like the 'Burbs of Columbia, Charleston, not to mention the Senior Citizen 'Pub County called Horry County....

Don't believe the hype.... Pete was betting big on the races in NV, knowing his numbers might do ok in SC, but.....box out some contenders, jack up some campaign contributions to fight air wars, while meanwhile dude appears like an arsehole to over 50% of the DEM electorate....

How to make friends and influence people is clearly something that the Mayor is well acquainted with,,,,

Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies