SC Change Research poll: Sanders 23%, Biden 23%, Steyer 20% Pete 15%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 03:27:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  SC Change Research poll: Sanders 23%, Biden 23%, Steyer 20% Pete 15%
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: SC Change Research poll: Sanders 23%, Biden 23%, Steyer 20% Pete 15%  (Read 1967 times)
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: February 19, 2020, 09:33:01 AM »

Sanders 23%
Biden 23%
Steyer 20%
Buttigieg 15%
Warren 9%
Klobuchar 8%
Gabbard 1%

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/483577-biden-sanders-tied-for-first-place-in-south-carolina-poll?amp&__twitter_impression=true
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2020, 09:37:08 AM »

Well the blacks finally wised up and figured out that Bernie is what is good for them. Am I speaking Sandersish right? I want to get it right so when I phone bank for Bernie I know how to talk to potential voters!
Rookie Yinzer
RFKFan68
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 09:38:15 AM »

Well the blacks finally wised up and Bernie is their choice now. Am I speaking Sandersish right? I want to get it right so when I phone bank for Bernie I know how to talk to potential voters!
LOL I was about to curse you out until I kept reading!

And damn- Kamala would have been in a good position to capitalize on this had she had the money. Tom Steyer stole her data and the DNC has yet to punish him or his campaign for it.
Warning: This post is currently hidden because it contains potentially inappropriate or sensitive content.
Click to show post
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 09:39:42 AM »

Well the blacks finally wised up and figured out that Bernie is what is good for them. Am I speaking Sandersish right? I want to get it right so when I phone bank for Bernie I know how to talk to potential voters!

There is a multiracial coalition in the state you are living in which is about to nominate Bernie. Cool it with the racist Bernie Bro connotations.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 09:39:46 AM »

Biden is likely heading for an embarrassing collapse here. I would not be surprised to see Steyer pull it off.
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 09:41:17 AM »

Once again suggesting the notion that all of us who support Bernie are all white 20-something liberals is just blatantly false and you know it.
redjohn

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 09:43:39 AM »

Embarrassing for Joe. I can't wait until we finally kill the moronic cOmEbaCk KiD pipe dream.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 09:43:56 AM »

I'd love to believe it but Change Research overhyped Bernie in Iowa and especially New Hampshire.
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2020, 09:44:58 AM »

I'd love to believe it but Change Research overhyped Bernie in Iowa and especially New Hampshire.

They've had issues in the past with South Carolina too. I think their last poll was only like 33% African Americans.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2020, 09:46:57 AM »

Might I suggest taking up a hobby or going outside and getting whatever is upsetting you off your mind?

Where did you get that I'm upset? All I did was make a joke. And I've done a lot more in my life that you ever will in yours. You people always have to resort to personal attacks.

Once again suggesting the notion that all of us who support Bernie are all white 20-something liberals is just blatantly false and you know it.

How did you get that from my post? I never mentioned white people. I was making a joke, but clearly it upset you.

There is a multiracial coalition in the state you are living in which is about to nominate Bernie. Cool it with the racist Bernie Bro connotations.

Racist is posting "go lynch yourselves" after a primary doesn't go your way, which is exactly what happened on this board in 2016.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2020, 09:56:15 AM »

Change Research was always bad for Biden, but even if he's just narrowly winning SC, he's done. If I was Biden, I would drop out after NV unless a strong 2nd finish (or a win). It's sad to see him embarrassing himself any longer. And I'm saying this as someone with huge respect for his career. He was an excellent VP.
redjohn

Political Matrix
E: -3.35, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2020, 09:58:36 AM »

Hopefully Biden wins SC so he stays in the race through Super Tuesday to deny Bloomberg delegates. It's better for Bernie if Biden narrowly wins SC.
Figueira
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2020, 10:01:17 AM »

Are there racial crosstabs?
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 10:01:44 AM »

Good poll for Sanders. This is what you want if your name is Bernie.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2020, 10:03:00 AM »

Hopefully Biden wins SC so he stays in the race through Super Tuesday to deny Bloomberg delegates. It's better for Bernie if Biden narrowly wins SC.
Not sure, Think lots of Biden voters will go to Sanders, others will go to Buttigieg & Klob, and yes not a small proportion will go to Bloomberg, but it would reduce the chances of a contested convention, and i don't think Bloomberg will suddenly take 50% in states like TN, AL and all if Biden drops out.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2020, 10:03:50 AM »

Change Research was always bad for Biden, but even if he's just narrowly winning SC, he's done. If I was Biden, I would drop out after NV unless a strong 2nd finish (or a win). It's sad to see him embarrassing himself any longer. And I'm saying this as someone with huge respect for his career. He was an excellent VP.

He won't drop out after NV, but it is sad to watch Joe collapse like this. I somewhat expected it knowing he'd struggle in IA and NH, but it makes me sad to see it all the same.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2020, 10:12:53 AM »

mgop
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2020, 11:18:36 AM »

biden is done
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2020, 11:22:11 AM »

Please inject directly into my veins.

Devout Centrist
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -99.99, S: -99.99

P P
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2020, 11:23:42 AM »

Yikes! Despicable and deranged behavior by some of the folks on here. What is wrong with you?
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2020, 11:27:12 AM »

Yikes! Despicable and deranged behavior by some of the folks on here. What is wrong with you?

Deranged is making comments like "Milwaukee will burn" if Sanders doesn't get the nomination or making imagines of Sanders holding a gun and saying "vote for me or else". You want to "YIKES!" something "YIKES!" that.

In 2016 Sanders supporters said blacks were voting against their self-interest by not voting for Sanders and that is what I was referencing. It's not deranged.
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2020, 11:30:37 AM »

It is harder for some people than others to adjust to the reality of Bernie's inevitability. It takes time to come to terms. Give people who need it some space and time.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2020, 11:38:49 AM »

It is harder for some people than others to adjust to the reality of Bernie's inevitability. It takes time to come to terms. Give people who need it some space and time.

It's really not that serious. Whether he wins or loses doesn't impact my life or well being. It is what it is.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
Atlas Institution
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -6.06, S: -4.84

« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2020, 11:40:31 AM »

Awesome !

The Pete Train is rolling full steam into SC Station.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies