The White House: The Pericles Administration (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 02:28:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The White House: The Pericles Administration (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The White House: The Pericles Administration  (Read 10282 times)
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« on: February 05, 2020, 07:43:06 PM »

The new President really should award some OSAs on behalf of the outgoing president. Griffin is now Atlasia's longest serving president, and he'll certainly have many people he feels deserve recognition. To me it's clear in his haste he forgot to award any OSAs prior to resigning, so the new president really should remedy this unfortunate oversight.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 09:43:56 PM »

Vice President nomination
With Sestak's unfortunate departure, we need a new Vice President. I have found an excellent and highly qualified choice for the role in Ted Bessell. Ted has served Atlasia well in Congress recently, and we can trust that he will be active and keep Congress moving. I expect there will be plenty of opportunity to ask Ted questions in his Senate confirmation hearing, but just to clarify with his Senate seat he will remain a Senator while serving as Vice President for the remainder of this presidential term.
Quote from: EO 49 #019
Tedbessell is appointed to the role of Vice President.

Atlasian Constitution, III§1.2 The Vice President shall be the President of the Congress, but shall have no vote in the House of Representatives, nor in the Senate save when they be equally divided.
AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 09:46:51 PM »

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies