Elder Scrolls VI vs GTA 6 vs BOTW2
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:44:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Elder Scrolls VI vs GTA 6 vs BOTW2
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which game are you looking the most forward too? (Ignore what consoles you currently own and just think about the games themselves)
Sequel for Breath of the Wild

Grand Theft Auto 6 (VI)

Elder Scrolls VI

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 17

Author Topic: Elder Scrolls VI vs GTA 6 vs BOTW2  (Read 737 times)
Arizona Iced Tea
Minute Maid Juice
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 30, 2020, 11:44:14 PM »

All three of these look like the next biggest open world games in the next few years. If you could only get one of them and could only choose given the information from them that you know now, what would you pick?

I would probably pick BOTW2 to a very close GTA VI. I lost a lot of trust in Bethesda lately. I am kind of afraid Rockstar will make the GTA VI online more pay-to-win, but at least it will have a solid campaign (hopefully). BOTW2 just seems like the best choice, because it's A) Zelda, and B) Open world which is all I need Smiley
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 11:55:45 PM »

GTA VI, easy.  I did see an ad for Elder Scrolls VI the other day though, and it looks awesome.
Lambsbread
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2020, 08:41:24 AM »

GTA 6 > Elder Scrolls 6 > BOTW 2

I played a little bit of BOTW but I've never been a big Zelda fan. Bethesda has become a joke so I trust that they'll completely botch whatever rollout they're planning for ES6. GTA6 could legitimately be a game changer if they push the boundaries of the hardware for the next gen consoles.
Zaybay
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.25, S: -6.50

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 08:51:29 AM »

Tough question.

BOTW was such an amazing game that gave me literal months of enjoyment. I was having a great time just trying to see what was over the next hill, if there was anything at the top of this waterfall, etc. And, with knowledge of the misteps of the first game, they could make BOTW2 the perfect open-world adventure.

GTA has always been a legendary series, and I have no doubts that GTA6 wont be an excellent game. Even just giving us GTA5 with a new coat of paint in a new location would be a blockbuster and a game of the new decade.

ES6.......exists.

I think I would narrowly go with BOTW2, just because of personal preference, but GTA6 is an extremely fierce competitor.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2020, 08:52:48 AM »

I have never heard of Breath of the Wild. Will have a look.

The only racing simulator worth driving is iRacing. All others are for children.

And Elder Scrolls are usually pretty mind blowing, but i dont have time outside work. May get it for my sons and see if they like it.

I love the large open environments in Elder Scrolls.

I am just waiting on the Jungle extension on BF5 with the Japs vs the USA. That looks epic.
Wikipedia delenda est
HenryWallaceVP
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2020, 10:36:45 AM »

Elder Scrolls VI, of course. I've only played the original Zelda and have never played any GTA games, while Elder Scrolls is one of my favorite series and Skyrim probably my favorite game.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2020, 11:55:54 AM »

GTA 6.  Going back to Vice City, baby!
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2020, 07:47:55 PM »

I am just waiting on the Jungle extension on BF5 with the Japs vs the USA. That looks epic.
indeed!  I got a new video card last year and all my games started to play worse.  Turns out I didn't have enough power supply, got a new one and I can play BF5 again.  People give this game/EA too much sh**t, it's actually a pretty damn good shooter.  Maybe not as fun as BF4 or 3 was at their best, but still plenty of fun.  Of course it's nearly impossible to see bad guys sometimes and there seems to be more than a few cheaters, but the guns "feel" good.  Has any shooter ever had a better system of jumping over sh**t?  It's the best looking shooter made to this point.
bagelman
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -4.17

P P P
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 12:32:20 AM »

NOTA.

BOTW2: Haven't finished BOTW1, not really a big Zelda fan tbh. BOTW impresses me enough for me to like it but it's really hard and takes a huge amount of effort to play.

GTA 6: Haven't even started GTA 5. Still trying to force it to start without the online client, because I don't like the online client.

Elder Scrolls 6: Have you seen what Bethesda did to Fallout 76? After that game, I'd be pleasantly surprised if ES6 was a mildly disappointing ES5 Skyrim clone, as opposed to a total disaster!
courts
Ghost_white
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2020, 08:49:03 AM »

gta
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2020, 09:22:44 AM »

...Of course it's nearly impossible to see bad guys sometimes ....
Yeah, you have to hide a lot in certain parts of the map and scout a little for enemies before you move. Which means, unless you are in a good squad, you are a sitting duck most of the time.

So you need to learn the maps carefully for best locales.

They dont give enough points to people who build or fix stuff.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2020, 06:54:44 PM »

Breath of the Wild 2, Grand Theft Auto 6, and Elder Scrolls VI in that order. Only Breath of the Wild 2 has been confirmed to be in development though.

I expect near-masterpieces out of the first two, but I can't help but also be apprehensive at Bethesda's decline in quality and what that may mean for this game.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies