The OC Society of Comedy and Biological Anthropology (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:10:24 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The OC Society of Comedy and Biological Anthropology (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The OC Society of Comedy and Biological Anthropology  (Read 3344 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: January 22, 2020, 02:45:15 AM »

Disgusting.
This man is a full blown sociopath.
This is a kamikaze ad and is honestly highly flawed as several posters have already mentioned. Shame on him, for once I was starting to feel okay with this guy after his ignoring of Hillary, but he pissed it away.

You've said you'll vote Republican if Sanders wins which invalidates anything you say anout the man.
Damned Atlas users misinterpreting my views for their own agenda. I’m really tired of explaining so this will be the last damn time I bother to write a unique response.

FORUMLURKER’S (Unofficial) ULTIMATUM

1. IF BERNIE SANDERS DRAMATICALLY BREAKS DEMOCRATIC NORMS TO PUSH HIS AGENDA AND/OR REFUSES TO PROPERLY CONDEMN VIOLENT ACTS BY HIS SUPPORTERS AGAINST POLITICAL RIVALS IN A TRUMP-ESQUE MANNER, I WILL VOTE FOR THE LARGEST OPPOSITION PARTY IN POWER IN THE 2022 MIDTERMS FOR NATIONAL HOUSE ELECTIONS (Senate Elections will be up to my discretion due to the longer terms)

2. SHOULD THE MENTIONED PARTY IN NUMBER 1 BE THE GOP, I WILL ONLY VOTE FOR THEM ON THE CONDITION THAT I PERCEIVE THAT TRUMPISM IS DYING FROM THE PARTY.

3. THE ABOVE APPLIES TO ANY DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, LIBERTARIAN, OR WHATEVER STUPID PARTY IS IN POWER

4. I SPECIFICALLY MENTION BERNIE BECAUSE HIS RHETORIC, KAMIKAZE STYLE CAMPAIGN, AND HIS LACK OF SPECIFICITY IN REGARDS TO HOW HE WILL PASS HIS PROPOSED LEGISLATION GIVES ME REASON TO BELIEVE SANDERS IS LIKELY TO BREAK THE FIRST TERM.

5. ANYTIME SOME ATLAS USER TRIES TO MISREPRESENT MY POSITION ON THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT, I WILL ENTER THIS IN AGAIN.

6. ANY SUBJECTIVE/UNCERTAIN TERMS ABOVE WILL BE DETERMINED BY ME, BECAUSE IT’S MY OWN DAMN VOTE.
(Everything above is in all-caps just to emphasize my position clearly)

Do you need me to draw a picture book about it as well? Or has my point been made?
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 02:24:56 PM »

Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2020, 12:47:44 AM »

I just made the statement about personal information that going into details other than recreational activities and politics get too personal sometimes, and this is a forum not Instagram or facebook. So, it's not like we are gonna see you face to face

You'd be surprised.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies