The OC Society of Comedy and Biological Anthropology
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 01:21:03 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The OC Society of Comedy and Biological Anthropology
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: The OC Society of Comedy and Biological Anthropology  (Read 3333 times)
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 18, 2020, 03:25:07 PM »

The old forum comedy thread has been going on for almost three years now, so we need a fresh start.

Can you tell me about the origins of my people?  I have mostly German and Swedish ancestry.

Thx!

It's called world wide web www
ltomlinson31
Canada

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 03:29:57 PM »

Butt judge is no longer relevant as Tender endorsed him

But I judge wont be Veep, It will be Micharl Bennet or Sally Yates . IN isnt in play , but SOD under BERNIE is likely

But I judge is losing worse than Bernie to Trump.  I doubt this matters. Medicare takes 150 out of your disability check for premiums. I wont be popular for long
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 06:15:39 PM »

Its DR KING week and Black history month, we should celebrate that instead, when talking about ancestry

Isn’t Black history month February? Are you on a custom calendar?

He might be using the Eastern Orthodox Calendar, which could be up to two weeks offset from the one we use?  The Eastern Orthodox Calendar would probably make more sense for Egypt, since olawakandi is descended from King Tut, and:

Egyptians came from Blacks as King Tut, had Black features

So if we're talking about Black History Month, we should be talking about Egyptian Black History Month, not the bastardized American version.  Therefore:

is obviously referring to Dr King Tut.  Little known Science Fact is that King Tut had a PhD in anthropology, and he used it to trace his ancestry to Lucy, female black mother, in South Africa.  Black history must start with her.

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2020, 11:59:20 AM »

I am longer responding to Biological questions but on science or philosophical questions, of course; consequently,  that's why I am in school, to argue in an educational setting about touchie issues than a blog
Perlen vor den Schweinen
kongress
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2020, 12:15:25 PM »

I am longer responding to Biological questions but on science or philosophical questions, of course; consequently,  that's why I am in school, to argue in an educational setting about touchie issues than a blog

How much longer will your answers to biological questions be now? If you could be another resource for my inquiries about biology, that would be excellent.
OneJ
OneJ_
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2020, 02:49:28 PM »

Buttigieg is done, sorry Tender Bredesen
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2020, 04:51:05 PM »

Context

So what was it that resulted in him getting canned?

Maybe he either entered a relationship, left Texas, became a woman, or stopped having fun.  If any of those happened, his username would become a lie, and would be considered trolling.

MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2020, 04:51:35 PM »

Butt judge is no longer relevant as Tender endorsed him
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2020, 05:04:29 PM »

Buttigieg is still being endorsed by Tender
Tartarus Sauce
United States

« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2020, 08:06:01 PM »

I am longer responding to Biological questions but on science or philosophical questions, of course; consequently,  that's why I am in school, to argue in an educational setting about touchie issues than a blog

Nooooo, your biological treatises were your best output! That's where I learned that the Jews and Irish are the only remaining Neanderthals left in the world.

Please tell me this is only a temporary hiatus.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2020, 08:22:59 PM »

Buttigieg is still being endorsed by Tender

But I thought Tender is endorsing Butt judge instead Sad
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2020, 01:00:00 AM »

I am longer responding to Biological questions but on science or philosophical questions, of course; consequently,  that's why I am in school, to argue in an educational setting about touchie issues than a blog

Nooooo, your biological treatises were your best output! That's where I learned that the Jews and Irish are the only remaining Neanderthals left in the world.

Please tell me this is only a temporary hiatus.

There is no hiatus.  He says he is "longer responding to Biological questions", which I assume means that he'll write responses that are longer to those questions than to other questions!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2020, 02:42:32 AM »

You try to put yourself thru law school and see how stressful it is. Talking about race, distracts me, but talking sports or politics doesnt, because we discuss politics in law school as well
Anyway, its King day tomorrow and black history month, Shaka Zula and 10 Commandments Pharoah is the ancestry I want to watch
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2020, 11:49:05 AM »

I'm using the day to honor King Tut!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2020, 12:16:36 PM »

That King day is celebrated during Easter week, during Passover, when Christ is resurrected from dead. Pharoahs were instrumental in Hebrew history
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2020, 04:33:08 PM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2020, 09:54:24 PM »

I am focused on Harriet Tubman,  Sojourner Truth and Frederick Douglas, and WEB DUBOIS, that's why we have black history
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2020, 11:27:52 PM »

He looks like a heavy set version of Blagojevich
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2020, 07:45:52 AM »

I have been watching more black movies lately; Madea Reunion, Coming 2 America and Lean on me. The Cosby Show focused more on race relations,  but that era is over, I have to look at even more black shows to look at race relations in America.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2020, 08:29:17 AM »

I have been watching more black movies lately; Madea Reunion, Coming 2 America and Lean on me. The Cosby Show focused more on race relations,  but that era is over, I have to look at even more black shows to look at race relations in America.

Two questions: do you think Bill Cosby deserved the prison sentence he got? Have you watched the animated show The Boondocks?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2020, 05:19:45 PM »

Presumably they are aware of your work with the Sanders campaign and nudging you toward focusing your energies there rather than on the mortification of General MacArthur.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2020, 02:45:15 AM »

Disgusting.
This man is a full blown sociopath.
This is a kamikaze ad and is honestly highly flawed as several posters have already mentioned. Shame on him, for once I was starting to feel okay with this guy after his ignoring of Hillary, but he pissed it away.

You've said you'll vote Republican if Sanders wins which invalidates anything you say anout the man.
Damned Atlas users misinterpreting my views for their own agenda. I’m really tired of explaining so this will be the last damn time I bother to write a unique response.

FORUMLURKER’S (Unofficial) ULTIMATUM

1. IF BERNIE SANDERS DRAMATICALLY BREAKS DEMOCRATIC NORMS TO PUSH HIS AGENDA AND/OR REFUSES TO PROPERLY CONDEMN VIOLENT ACTS BY HIS SUPPORTERS AGAINST POLITICAL RIVALS IN A TRUMP-ESQUE MANNER, I WILL VOTE FOR THE LARGEST OPPOSITION PARTY IN POWER IN THE 2022 MIDTERMS FOR NATIONAL HOUSE ELECTIONS (Senate Elections will be up to my discretion due to the longer terms)

2. SHOULD THE MENTIONED PARTY IN NUMBER 1 BE THE GOP, I WILL ONLY VOTE FOR THEM ON THE CONDITION THAT I PERCEIVE THAT TRUMPISM IS DYING FROM THE PARTY.

3. THE ABOVE APPLIES TO ANY DEMOCRAT, REPUBLICAN, LIBERTARIAN, OR WHATEVER STUPID PARTY IS IN POWER

4. I SPECIFICALLY MENTION BERNIE BECAUSE HIS RHETORIC, KAMIKAZE STYLE CAMPAIGN, AND HIS LACK OF SPECIFICITY IN REGARDS TO HOW HE WILL PASS HIS PROPOSED LEGISLATION GIVES ME REASON TO BELIEVE SANDERS IS LIKELY TO BREAK THE FIRST TERM.

5. ANYTIME SOME ATLAS USER TRIES TO MISREPRESENT MY POSITION ON THIS PARTICULAR SUBJECT, I WILL ENTER THIS IN AGAIN.

6. ANY SUBJECTIVE/UNCERTAIN TERMS ABOVE WILL BE DETERMINED BY ME, BECAUSE IT’S MY OWN DAMN VOTE.
(Everything above is in all-caps just to emphasize my position clearly)

Do you need me to draw a picture book about it as well? Or has my point been made?
Chancellor Tanterterg
Mr. X
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2020, 07:50:04 PM »

MissScarlett vs Hockeydude is truly the Iran-Iraq War of Atlas.
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2020, 03:36:48 PM »

Separation between church and state, not wearing religion on your sleeve. The reverse trend of the Whigs and the Dixiectats
 The donkey was selected by Andrew Jackson due to Mary riding a donkey carrying Jesus. The Dixiecrats, wore religion on their sleeve and enslaved and discriminated against Blacks. But, now, the donkey means to take money from the rich and give to poor, Robin hood
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2020, 10:38:20 AM »

The year is 1988.

The country is experiencing mediocre economic performance.  There is a farming crisis in the Midwest.  The American President faces an increasing amount of inquiry and skepticism regarding his involvement in foreign conflicts.  A few men have risen. . . . . and fallen rather quickly in the race to complete the Democratic trifecta of pow-ah.  With Gary Hart and Joe Biden both out of the race and the people looking for a new top contender the field was wide open.  There was rumor that perhaps Jesse Jackson would make another bid for office, or maybe that someone like Massachusetts Governor Michael Dukakis would make a bid.  However, there was one man, one man with a vision, one man with a purpose, one man with the brains, the looks, the charisma, and the cybernetic network to make it happen.

CYBER BILL CLINTON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpMg1upld0w

Back in Time

Sometime in 1972

William Jefferson Clinton was just an ordinary man with grand ambitions.  With the brains of a genius and the charisma of a jock it seemed as if the world was his oyster.  He had a smart and beautiful woman.  He had all the friends a guy could ask for.  However it always felt like something was missing, as if mere educational and political success just wasn't enough.  Sure, he could teach law or he could run for Congress, maybe even be president, but what good was that if he didn't affect Change.

Bill was out taking a walk somewhere in the middle of nowhere Texas after a busy day of going door to door for George McGovern, Democrat for President.  There were some days where he hated campaigning for a lost cause, and today was one of those days.  He had just spent all day walking through some Dallas area suburb in the September heat, sweating like a dog, trying to sell people on the candidacy of George McGovern.  After getting tons of hostility, a lot of swearing, and even a few guns show at him Bill decided to call it a day and drove out to the middle of nowhere to go on a long walk.

Suddenly there was a loud boom ahead.

Bill: Whoa Holy Schnikes!  What was that!?

It looked like a damned tanker or oil drum or something had gone on.  Whatever it was, that crap was loud man!  It was like, man it was pretty loud like someone had shot a gun off right next to his ear!  Anyways, Bill approaches the site of the explosion, some I dunno 700 meters to his south, and notices a brownish crater with what looked like a spacecraft made out of steel or something.  Bill approaches the craft, with a small joint in his hand, when a door of some sort suddenly opens.  Bill decides to take a smoke break, taking a light (but not inhaling) to calm his nerves before what seemed to be almost certainly an extra-terrestrial visitor from another planet.

Suddenly, something started to move out of the craft and along the ground.  It was like some sort of like big robot spider looking thing.  With legs. The robot spider moved along the ground before looking up with a dart like object at Bill.  Suddenly Bill looks down and notices it staring at him, intently.

Bill: What?

The dart like object shoots out of the robot into Bill's neck.  He lets out a loud scream of agony.

Bill: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHH DAMN THAT HURTS1!!!!!!!!
A voice started speaking in his head.
Voice: William Jefferson Clinton.  I have moved through the Cosmos looking for you.  The master lords of time and space and knowledge have sent me through the ninth realm to search for the one true champion who will unite the Milky Way and Andromeda Galaxies in advance of the Legions of Skilar!  The Great Evil is on this planet, bidding it's time in human form, masquerading as a brave traditionalist trying to reclaim this planet from radical Freedom Fighters!  The universe is in peril!  You are our only hope Bill Clinton!  Please accept this ultimate gift, the gift of knowledge, the gift of pow-ah, the gift of the laser, the gift of CYBER.

In an instant Bill felt an indescribable almost infinite surge of power course through is body, move through his veins, and then surge through to his brain.  In an instant he had felt all the voices of the world, all of the thoughts of humanity, move up through to his cerebral cortex.  He now knew of all of the world's pain, suffering, and aspirations.  He felt them all crying out, in one unified voice, for a supreme champion of the People of Solaris, Pythaeon, Cerebrus, and Gaia to unite the various regions of Milky Way and Andromeda before the ultimate would be threat of Skilar, the Great Deceiver, the Turner of Worlds, the Eater of Time and Space!

Instantaneously Bill began to feel his body begin to change.  He felt his abs, torso, biceps, quadriceps, shoulder blades, brain, and even his you know whats begin to bulge and turn into pure metal cyber.  What was once human, what was once just a man, what was once just flesh and bone was being eaten away and replace by a superior and cybernetic mainframe of wires and impenetrable steel.  Not even the fiercest nuclear fires of the earth could soften this new exoskeleton that had emerged and devoured the previous living structure of the entity once known as William Jefferson Clinton.

What was once Bill Clinton was gone.  What was once a man on a bright career path towards regular politics was gone.  Mere achievement, the realm of mortals, was way beneath the new Bill Clinton, the Cyber Bill Clinton.  With the task now at hand and the goal now all apparent, Cyber Bill Clinton took a huge breath of fresh Texas air as the schematics popped up in his newly designed cybernetic brain.

He knew what he had to do.  Reaching into his brain he felt something click, he made a profound realization that he never had before.  All those years, trying to be the most popular guy in school, always running for student office, all of those girlfriends he had, it was all just a masquerade.  He never felt truly fulfilled.  He never felt like he lived his own life.  He was always following somebody else's script.  Just like the rest of Humanity.

Thus he owed it to himself and everybody else he knew to let them know the truth.  The truth that he had been hiding all along.

He was now Cyber Bill Clinton.  He was out to save the world.  And he was very madly and deeply in love with his fellow classmate and Yale grad student. . . . . . Robert Bernard Reich.

It was clear then what he needed to do:

1. Get into contact with Master Salamius the Wise to learn more about the Fifth Contagion.
2. Get the components necessary to upgrade his built in automatic plasma rifle in case he encounters any shapeshifters in this timeline.
3. Drop off his shirt at the dry cleaners.
4. Stop smoking weed.
5. End things amicably with Hillary.

What will happen next?  Will Bill get the Earth Defense Force prepared in time for the Fifth Contagion's arrival on Earth in the year of our lord 1996?  Will his new advanced cybernetic form benefit him in his pursuit of the highest office of the land?  Will he be able to live a happy life as a gay cybernetic lifeform?  Find out on the next installment of CYBER BILL CLINTON!
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies