2020 New York Redistricting
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:50:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  2020 New York Redistricting
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85
Author Topic: 2020 New York Redistricting  (Read 102818 times)
Meatball Ron
recoveringdemocrat

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #325 on: September 01, 2021, 05:39:51 PM »

The more I think of it I really wish the New York Dems would gerrymander out "rising star" and MAGA enthusiast Elise Stefanik.  It would be a good talking point for them when she loses.  Then the GOP would be forced to rebut it by saying she only lost because of gerrymandering, which might trigger a conversation on gerrymandering on the right.  Really, any firebrand Republican in a state with Dem control should be on the chopping block.  It's absurd that California doesn't give Dems more control over the process because of the commission there.  Doing this to McCarthy would be amazing.

Problem is that the best way to maximize the # of Dem seats in NY is by giving Stefanik a GOP sink. Would you rather get rid of Stefanik, or keep the House majority?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #326 on: September 04, 2021, 10:52:58 AM »
« Edited: September 05, 2021, 04:49:14 PM by Torie »

Here are two versions of the maps designed to minimize legal risk for a Dem gerrymander. I am fairly confident whatever map the Dems adopt will end up in court, because I don’t think they will be satisfied with the partisan numbers.

Vers 1:

https://davesredistricting.org/join/eb0e1a1d-e0c3-41c5-a4c1-96a74d233e3a

Vers 2:

https://davesredistricting.org/join/68ffaa54-5b75-4cc7-920c-75249cc4bdd7

Zoom of downstate (same for both versions):

And here is a chart that incorporates the Trump 2020 results, and the PVI’s, the difference from the existing CD figures, and seat result projections for 2022, based on the Dems losing nationally perhaps 15 House seats or so, and perhaps up to 20 seats, and at least 10 seats.

If anyone has any questions I will try to answer them. If not, that’s OK too. Smiley
Former Dean Phillips Supporters for Haley (I guess???!?) 👁️
The Impartial Spectator
Junior Chimp

« Reply #327 on: September 04, 2021, 12:52:58 PM »

If anyone has any questions I will try to answer them. If not, that’s OK too. Smiley

How did you get the 2020 results, those are not on DRA I thought? Or are they?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #328 on: September 04, 2021, 04:42:14 PM »

A friend processed the data from shape files.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #329 on: September 04, 2021, 08:48:39 PM »

Here are two versions of the maps designed to minimize legal risk for a Dem gerrymander. I am fairly confident whatever map the Dems adopt will end up in court, because I don’t think they will be satisfied with the partisan numbers.

Vers 1:

https://davesredistricting.org/join/eb0e1a1d-e0c3-41c5-a4c1-96a74d233e3a

Vers 2:

https://davesredistricting.org/join/68ffaa54-5b75-4cc7-920c-75249cc4bdd7

Zoom of downstate (same for both versions:

And here is a chart that incorporates the Trump 2020 results, and the PVI’s, the difference from the existing CD figures, and seat result projections for 2022, based on the Dems losing nationally perhaps 15 House seats or so, and perhaps up to 20 seats, and at least 10 seats.

Dems are going to want to do a little more for Delgado and no way will they make NY-17 or AOC anything near that competitive.  If anything they would run NY-16 up into Orange County to grab Republican areas (where they can’t possibly do any damage).  No reason make NY-16 and several already heavy Dem NYC districts even MORE Dem.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #330 on: September 04, 2021, 09:18:00 PM »

I wonder when DRA looks likely to add 2020 election data for NY...
Pink Panther

« Reply #331 on: September 04, 2021, 09:52:46 PM »

The main takeaway for me personally would be Staten Island.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #332 on: September 04, 2021, 11:31:54 PM »

Why so?
Pink Panther

« Reply #333 on: September 04, 2021, 11:46:25 PM »

Why so?
If memory serves me correct, Staten Island is roughly 7% in favor of the GOP in the 2012/2016 data. I want to see how blood red southern SI got in 2020.
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #334 on: September 04, 2021, 11:50:40 PM »

Why so?
If memory serves me correct, Staten Island is roughly 7% in favor of the GOP in the 2012/2016 data. I want to see how blood red southern SI got in 2020.
Aaaaah. I see. Yeah. Staten Island was R+6.83 iirc, on 2012/2016. 2016/2020 should have a bigger R+ PVI. Of course that could be calculated easily.
I think it should be in the ballpark of R+7.85 or something like that.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #335 on: September 05, 2021, 01:49:52 PM »
« Edited: September 05, 2021, 03:13:25 PM by Torie »

Why so?
Aaaaah. I see. Yeah. Staten Island was R+6.83 iirc, on 2012/2016. 2016/2020 should have a bigger R+ PVI. Of course that could be calculated easily.

Oh ye of so little faith in the Torie man, heal thyself. You see, in the portion of NY-11 outside Richmond (Staten Island), the Pubs are about as popular as the Taliban. Using the 2020 results for Richmond, and then breaking that out from the total, and looking at the 2012-2016 composite election results as compared to the 2020 results, show that the numbers are plausible. In fact, they are not only plausible but almost absolutely accurate (error is introduced by slitting precincts by a de minimus amount), since the numbers tie together with the stateside totals.

One other thing of interest is that NY-14 as I drew it, moved 5 points of PVI to Trump 2020, from the 2012-2016 composite partisan numbers (a 10% change in the 2-party margin), even after I made it more Dem friendly, by adding nearly all Dem Windsor Terrace to it along with some adjacent Pub hating precincts, plus of course Coney Island. After all of that, I was still only able to get it to about a 1% Dem PVI, and thus since AOC will not be running there, it will be an open seat, and a tossup in not all that great a year for the Dems it looks like, in the 2022 cycle.  The Dems won't like that.  Thus the odds are high that whatever the Dems pass is going to court. NY-17 is another potential flash point, with a member of "the squad" representing it. It should be an action packed ride, and thus my "unusually high" interest in the state.
Biden his time
Abdullah
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #336 on: September 05, 2021, 02:45:31 PM »

I'm waiting to see the changes which occurred to Borough Park, Kiryas Joel, and those other Ultra-Orthodox Jewish areas when the 2020 Presidential results come out (supposedly they swung hard Trump). They could have big effects due to their fast population growth and the immense margins they vote for Republicans by.

Even if they aren't all voting-age yet, they grow exponentially each decade and could cause some political shifts.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #337 on: September 05, 2021, 02:46:52 PM »

Why so?

Oh ye of so little faith in the Torie man, heal thyself. You see, in the portion of NY-11 outside Richmond (Staten Island), the Pubs are about as popular as the Taliban. Using the 2020 results for Richmond, and then breaking that out from the total, and looking at the 2012-2016 composite election results as compared to the 2020 results, show that the numbers are plausible. In fact, they are not only plausible but almost absolutely accurate (error is introduced by slitting precincts by a de minimus amount), since the numbers tie together with the stateside totals.

One other thing of interest is that NY-14 as I drew it, moved 5 points of PVI to Trump 2020, from the 2012-2016 composite partisan numbers (a 10% change in the 2-party margin), even after I made it more Dem friendly, by adding nearly all Dem Windsor Terrace to it along with some adjacent Pub hating precincts, plus of course Coney Island. After all of that, I was still only able to get it to about a 1% Dem PVI, and thus since AOC will not be running there, it will be an open seat, and a tossup in not all that great a year for the Dems it looks like, in 2022 cycle.  The Dems won't like that.  Thus the odds are high that whatever the Dems pass is going to court. NY-17 is another potential flash point, with a member of "the squad" representing it. It should be an action packed ride, and thus my "unusually high" interest in the state.

The state Supreme Court is overwhelmingly Dem.  I highly doubt any Dem map would face any risk there.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #338 on: September 05, 2021, 02:52:32 PM »
« Edited: September 05, 2021, 02:56:53 PM by Torie »

I will mark you down Mr. Phips as a member in good standing of the partisan high courts are Hack City club, and just laugh at enforcing provisions that are sitting there in the NYS State Constitution to the effect that districts must not be drawn to favor one party or incumbents and must be compact. I am less cynical personally. We shall see.

The NYS high court is called the Appeals Court, Appellate Division by the way. Yes, I know, it's annoying.
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #339 on: September 05, 2021, 02:59:16 PM »

I will mark you down as a member in good standing that partisan high courts on Hack City, and just laugh at enforcing provisions like districts must not be drawn to favor one party or incumbents and must be compact. I am less cynical personally. We shall see.

If Republican hack judges in North Carolina and Florida are going to allow Republicans to ignore the Fair Districts Amendment in Florida (I.e. cutting out St Pete from Pinellas county and sticking it in with Tampa) and judicial precedent in North Carolina (I.e. sticking Durham in the 1st district and cutting up Guilford county), I think the hack Dem judges in New York will have no choice but to return the favor.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #340 on: September 05, 2021, 03:00:30 PM »
« Edited: September 05, 2021, 03:14:08 PM by Torie »

I'm waiting to see the changes which occurred to Borough Park, Kiryas Joel, and those other Ultra-Orthodox Jewish areas when the 2020 Presidential results come out (supposedly they swung hard Trump). They could have big effects due to their fast population growth and the immense margins they vote for Republicans by.

Even if they aren't all voting-age yet, they grow exponentially each decade and could cause some political shifts.

They did, which is most irritating for the Dems when it comes to drawing NY-14 and NY-17 given the constraints of geography and the most inconvenient provisions in the NYS Constitution. It certainly proved inconvenient for me, as I searched for the best objective function to get the Dems out of the box, with only mixed success.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #341 on: September 05, 2021, 03:04:02 PM »

I will mark you down as a member in good standing that partisan high courts on Hack City, and just laugh at enforcing provisions like districts must not be drawn to favor one party or incumbents and must be compact. I am less cynical personally. We shall see.

If Republican hack judges in North Carolina and Florida are going to allow Republicans to ignore the Fair Districts Amendment in Florida (I.e. cutting out St Pete from Pinellas county and sticking it in with Tampa) and judicial precedent in North Carolina (I.e. sticking Durham in the 1st district and cutting up Guilford county), I think the hack Dem judges in New York will have no choice but to return the favor.

More proof that you are part of the club!  I will pray for you. I don't think those courts are going to be Hack City either. So many "illegal" maps being drawn, so little time. You should see some of the Pubmanders drawn on RRH. Oh my.  Terrified
Mr.Phips
Junior Chimp

« Reply #342 on: September 05, 2021, 03:07:51 PM »

More proof that you are part of the club!  I will pray for you. I don't think those courts are going to be Hack City either. So many "illegal" maps being drawn, so little time. You should see some of the Pubmanders drawn on RRH. Oh my.  Terrified

Believe me, I’ve seen the 20-8 FL, 10-4 GA, and 10-4 NC maps that Krazan thinks they can draw.  If those happen, NY is going to have to fight fire by going 23-3 rather than something more reasonable like 20-6.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #343 on: September 05, 2021, 03:11:04 PM »

Believe me, I’ve seen the 20-8 FL, 10-4 GA, and 10-4 NC maps that Krazan thinks they can draw.  If those happen, NY is going to have to fight fire by going 23-3 rather than something more reasonable like 20-6.

You think Krazan is "on top" of the subtleties* of the law?

*Gingles clearly requires 5 performing black CD's in Georgia.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #344 on: September 05, 2021, 04:18:15 PM »

tbf NC has a 4 - 3 Democratic supreme court, so the edge in redistricting lawsuits likely won't be in favor of the R gerrymanders.
BoiseBoy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.05, S: -1.13

P P
« Reply #345 on: September 10, 2021, 05:31:07 PM »

Draft map next week on September 15. This will definitely be fun to watch.

Born to Slay. Forced to Work.
leecannon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.78

« Reply #346 on: September 10, 2021, 06:03:28 PM »

Draft map next week on September 15. This will definitely be fun to watch.

I’m excited and also terrified as to what they create

(also side note how do you always get every update first)
Stuart98
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.35, S: -5.83

« Reply #347 on: September 11, 2021, 05:19:12 PM »

Next week's draft maps are the Independent commission's, which obviously are DoA.
EastAnglianLefty

« Reply #348 on: September 15, 2021, 06:38:33 AM »

As a thought experiment, I tried to create a commission map for the State Senate that might be basically acceptable to the Democratic caucus. It's not as implausible as I'd thought.

Essentially I followed neutral redistricting principles (grouping counties and minimising splits; not splitting towns unless unavoidable or they're very large; paying attention to COIs and transport links) but with a definite thumb on the scale in terms of which areas got grouped. The sort of thing you might get from a commission with a pronounced Democratic lean.

Here's what I got:

https://davesredistricting.org/join/63ff1e92-4815-48fd-a0c7-bb3cfe859e06

Long Island

9 seats here, as at present. This is probably the bit of the map I'm least happy about, because with 2016 PVIs and incumbent residences it's quite hard to give all Democratic incumbents a seat they'd like without really squiggly lines. So there are a couple of losers here.

NY-1: Northern Brookhaven and the town of Riverhead. Republican pack, R+5.5.

NY-2: Southern Brookhaven, the South Fork and Southold. Drawn as a competitive seat. R+0.7.

NY-3: This Brentwood-based seat is entirely in Islip, which limits how Democratic you can make it. Majority-minority by total population but not by VAP. You can accomplish the latter by grabbing Wyandanch in the Town of Babylon, but it wouldn't be a VRA seat so I'm doubtful a commission would go for it. This should still be Democratic more years than not. D+1.5.

NY-4: The entirety of the towns of Huntington and Smithtown. Very neat, but does put a Democratic incumbent in a seat he can't win. R+6.

NY-5: Babylon, the rest of Islip and southern Oyster Bay. Another unhappy Democratic incumbent. R+3.8.

NY-6: Central Oyster Bay and the east of the town of Hempstead, designed to suck up Republican votes. R+4.3.

NY-7: North Hempstead, Glen Cove and northern Oyster Bay. Not radically dissimilar to the current seat. I don't think Kaplan would be overjoyed by this, but it's fine. D+1.9.

NY-8: Majority-minority seat in central Hempstead, taking in the home of 6th district senator Kevin Thomas. If you weren't bothered about majority minority seats you could easily boost several neighbouring seats, but realistically I think Nassau County needs one. D+12.5.

NY-9: Long Beach and eastern Hempstead. Not quite majority-minority but should be by 2030. D+4.5.

That equates to one super-safe Democratic seat, one reliably Democratic seat, a couple that lean Democratic, a swing seat and four seats that at present are reliably Republican. Stronger Democratic maps can of course be drawn, but it's no worse than at present and it's a swingy area.

Queens

Currently there are seven districts entirely in the borough, but it now needs part of an eighth. The natural partner is Brooklyn.

NY-10: Black majority seat on the Rockaway Peninsula and around JFK. D+32.

NY-11: Asian majority seat in Northern Queens. D+12.8.

NY-12: Western Queens seat covering the entire length of the East River. Majority-minority but the primary would be controlled by white liberals. D+32.

NY-13: Corona/Jackson Heights seat. Hispanic majority with a significant Asian minority. D+35.

NY-14: Another black majority seat in SE Queens. D+43.

NY-15: The cross-border seat, taking in Ozone Park, Cypress Hills, Bushwick and Ridgewood. Hispanic majority. Addabbo lives here but he'd likely shift to NY-17 to avoid a primary with Salazar. D+36.

NY-16: The other Asian majority seat, taking in areas of Eastern Queens. Stavisky doesn't live here but must be on retirement watch anyway. D+22.

NY-17: Central Queens seat. Majority-minority but white plurality. Addabbo could run here, Stavisky could too at a push. D+14.3.

All eight of those seats are safely Democratic in all circumstances and disruption to incumbents is minimised as much as possible.

Brooklyn and Staten Island

Brooklyn currently has seven seats plus one shared with Manhattan and one with Staten Island. It keeps the existing seats and adds another seat shared with Queens. Staten Island sees little change.

NY-18: Felder's seat is renumbered but not massively altered, because it's quite an effective pack. R+9.3, not that presidential voting particularly matters here.

NY-19: The first of four black-majority seats in Brooklyn, stretching from East New York to Gerritsen Beach along the edge of Jamaica Bay. D+30.

NY-20: The second, a compact Crown Heights-Flatbush-Prospect Heights seat. D+44.

NY-21: The third, shadowing NY-19 further inland. It's ugly, but you have to break up eastern Brooklyn to get 4 black-majority seats and even so it's still about 70% black. D+36.

NY-22: Narrowly Asian majority, although I'm not sure this is VRA protected as the various Asian communities here doesn't necessarily vote cohesively. Doesn't include Gounardes' Bay Ridge base, so he'd probably run in the 26th instead. D+9.4.

NY-23: The North Shore, Coney Island and enough territory to connect them. Felder's district and the South Shore aside, this is the most marginal NYC district on the map. D+7.3.

NY-24: Most of Staten Island. R+12.5.

NY-25: The fourth black-majority district, taking in Bed-Stuy and Clinton Hill. D+46.

NY-26: White majority uber-liberal district, running from Bay Ridge to the Brooklyn Bridge and reaching inland as far as Windsor Terrace. I assume Gounardes would run here? It'd be an open seat if not. D+34.

NY-27: Based in Williamsburg, this also extends over the river to grab the Lower East Side. Brian Kavanagh lives here. D+37.

The 18th will vote for whoever can best mobilise rabbinic support and the 24th is safely Republican, but nothing else is in any danger of being competitive.

Manhattan

Currently has four seats to itself plus one shared with the Bronx and one with Brooklyn. By drawing small seats, I was able to give Manhattan five of its own seats plus one shared with Brooklyn.

NY-28: Lower Manhattan district curving round the 27th district. D+34.

NY-29: The Upper East side. D+25.

NY-30: The Upper West side. D+35.

NY-31: The Harlem/East Harlem district. You'd need super-squiggly lines to get this black-majority (and even then it probably wouldn't be by 2030) but this is a strong enough plurality to perform throughout the decade. D+44.

NY-32: Hispanic majority northern Manhattan district. D+42.

Nothing to see there, unsurprisingly.

Bronx

Currently the borough has three districts to itself, one shared with Manhattan and two with Westchester. You can simplify this to four districts in the Bronx and one shared with Mount Vernon (and no other part of Westchester.)

NY-33: South Bronx district. Less than 2.5% white. D+45.

NY-34: Not much to say here. D+42.

NY-35: There's no need to preserve the seat drawn for Klein, so this is just a compact district in the North West Bronx. D+37.

NY-36: Compact East Bronx district. Only very narrowly Hispanic majority, as that's how the lines naturally draw themselves and I thought it might protect Biaggi from a primary challenge. D+33.

NY-37: Comfortably black-majority seat centred on Mount Vernon and Eastchester. D+41.

Even less to see there.

Westchester

Right now the county is split six ways, but this map has three districts wholly in the county and one shared with the Bronx.

NY-38: Yonkers and Greenburgh are the right size for a (majority minority) district. Two State Senators currently reside in Yonkers, but Stewart-Cousins definitely has first dibs (and Mayer has a district to go to.) D+17.

NY-39: South-eastern Westchester. The town of Harrison is split, because somewhere had to be and it's not an actual settlement. Mayer would probably run here. D+12.5.

NY-40: Northern Westchester. Harckham lives here and would likely enjoy having a safer seat. D+6.8.

The Hudson Valley

NY-41: All of Rockland County bar the town of Stony Point. D+2.7.

NY-42: Stony Point, eastern Orange County and south-western Dutchess. R+1.4, which is not as safe as I'd want for a Democratic incumbent.

NY-43: All of Putnam and most of Dutchess. R+2.3. A more aggressive map would probably removed western Dutchess and make this into a pack along the Connecticut border.

NY-44: Ulster County and western Orange County. You could make this safer, but at the cost of probably conceding NY-42. Hinchey would run here. D+3.2.

Northern NY and the Capital Region

NY-45: Washington, Rensselaer, Columbia and Greene. R+1.4, although it'd be quite easy to flip this if you swapped Greene for part of Albany County.

NY-46: The entirety of Albany County. There are wasted votes here, but if you're doing a good government map then you probably do have to give the only county that's the right size for a district it's own seat. D+13.2.

NY-47: Schenectady, Fulton, Montgomery and south-western Saratoga. R+1.6, again flippable if you split Albany.

NY-48: Most of Saratoga County, from where it stretches north to the outskirts of Plattsburgh. R+1.8, so yet another seat that leans Republican but is swingy.

NY-49: Jefferson, St. Lawrence, Franklin and most of Clinton. R+0.3.

NY-50: The entirety of Oneida, Lewis and Franklin counties. R+9.3.

NY-51: Six counties west of Albany and east of Binghamton. R+6.6.

The Democrats can rely on the three seats wholly in Westchester county and the Albany seat, and another two have D PVIs. That's one down from the seven seats in the region they hold, but there are another five seats with PVIs below R+2 so Republicans would need to focus on defence in these areas and only James Skoufis amongst the incumbents has a seat with an R PVI.

Western NY

NY-52: Broome, Tioga and Chemung counties. R+4.

NY-53: Oswego county and northern Onondaga county, including about half of Syracuse. D+3.4. Whilst this is an obvious example of putting a thumb on the scales, it's effective enough and a much cleaner split of the city than is currently the case.

NY-54: The rest of Onondaga County and the entirety of Cayuga. D+5.3.

NY-55: Eastern Rochester and southern Monroe County. I think Rochester is large enough that you can argue keeping it whole is a pack, so this doesn't feel too force. D+12.3.

NY-56: The other Rochester seat. I had hoped to keep this east of the Genesee, but I had to cross in order to keep it safely Democratic. D+5.1.

NY-57: Bits of the southern tier plus Livingston County and about half of Wyoming County. R+12.5, just slightly less Republican than NY-24.

NY-58: Cortlandt, Tompkins, Schuyler, Seneca, Yates and Steuben counties. D+0.4. Alternatively, you could combine Broome, Cortland and most of Tompkins in a D+4 seat, but that's an extra county split and it's not necessary to secure a majority.

NY-59: Ontario and Wayne counties plus western Monroe. R+3.7.

NY-60: Northern Buffalo and its suburbs. D+5.8.

NY-61: Southern and western Erie County. R+9.3.

NY-62: Niagara, Orleans and Genesee counties, plus about half of Wyoming. R+10.1.

NY-63: Southern Buffalo, Lackawanna and Cheektowaga. Minority majority by total population, white majority by VAP but probably has a decent chance of electing a black candidate after Tim Kennedy moves on. D+22.

This gives every Democratic incumbent a decent seat to run in, all but one above D+5 and also creates an opportunity for an Ithaca Democrat.

Overall, such a map would create 40 districts with a Democratic PVI, 33 with a PVI above D+5 and a whole host of marginal Republican seats (11 at R+5 or below) that would force them to play defence in most cycles. That's not as good as you can get with an aggressive gerrymander, but it's secure and means a two-thirds majority would usually be in reach.
Pollster
YaBB God

« Reply #349 on: September 15, 2021, 08:59:01 AM »

Giving Stefanik a Republican sink is politically a win/win for Democrats - makes it easier to maximize their advantages elsewhere, preserves Stefanik as an effective fundraising foil, and Stefanik's rapid rise in leadership/influence ensures that federal money will continue to roll into the state.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 85  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies