2020 Redistricting Master Thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:36:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  2020 Redistricting Master Thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 Redistricting Master Thread  (Read 21303 times)
Starry Eyed Jagaloon
Blairite
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: May 15, 2020, 04:12:28 PM »

Finally got around to getting the directory up to date. Again, if I missed something, please let me know.

Also, we probably need to do something about the mess that is the California threads. At the moment I can find at least two general "California redistricting" thread, an OC thread, an LA County thread, and a "Southern California redistricting" thread. At the minimum, I think, we don't need both CA general threads separate; for the specific ones either combine them all into a SoCal thread or get rid of the SoCal thread and split its posts between the LA and OC threads.

Will flag this to the mods shortly but would appreciate input about how people would like this organized.

At the very least, the recent and previous statewide threads should be merged (which probably applies to Oregon, Wisconsin, etc. as well).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies