Fuzzy Bear(R) vs Badger(D)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 02, 2024, 08:11:49 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Fuzzy Bear(R) vs Badger(D)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for/Who would win
Fuzzy Bear/Fuzzy Bear

Fuzzy Bear/Badger

Badger/Fuzzy Bear

Badger/Badger

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 50

Author Topic: Fuzzy Bear(R) vs Badger(D)  (Read 1786 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 21, 2019, 09:57:35 PM »

Obviously Fuzzy Bear/Fuzzy Bear
538Electoral

« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2019, 11:47:23 PM »

Badger as a Democrat probably wins due to the Rust Belt.

303-235
morgankingsley
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2019, 09:15:40 AM »

I would pick Fuzzy due to knowing him better and longer but I think Badger would win
BP🌹
BP1202
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -9.13, S: -6.00

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2019, 07:45:51 PM »

Badger doesn't engage in racist bullying.
Meclazine for Israel
Meclazine
Atlas Icon
Australia

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2019, 08:03:37 PM »

Fuzzy by a mile.
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 09:35:05 AM »

Badger (not a xenophobic, Islamophobic, homophobic bigot)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2019, 02:37:56 PM »

Easily Badger and he would crush Fuzzy Bear, due to Fuzzy Bear making many gaffes and asking swing voters to condemn people
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2019, 04:43:40 PM »

Badger/Fuzzy Bear

I prefer Badger, but I think Fuzzy Bear would be more likeable and end up winning
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2019, 05:03:00 PM »

OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2019, 05:14:34 PM »

Easily Badger and he would crush Fuzzy Bear, due to Fuzzy Bear making many gaffes and asking swing voters to condemn people

Fuzzy I think represents swing voters way better than Badger , as he consistently votes for nominees of either party
TDAS04
Atlas Star
Bhutan

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2019, 08:54:33 PM »

S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2019, 09:04:48 PM »

Fuzzy I think represents swing voters way better than Badger , as he consistently votes for nominees of either party

Fuzzy also makes odd comments like when he asked people to condemn some dead cleric
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2019, 02:30:28 AM »

Fuzzy Bear/Fuzzy Bear. Fuzzy Bear, I believe, would have a mix of positions that would appeal to all elements of the Republican coalition, and would also pull in independents/swing voters. His opposition to war and to excessive foreign entanglements-similar to Trump's "America First" foreign policy, would help bring in war skeptics, nationalists, and isolationists. His economically liberal positions-support for a minimum wage, opposition to RTW laws, support for unions, support for miners and other blue-collar workers, advocacy for healthcare and for education, etc. would appeal strongly to the white working class and to many swing voters.

And his social conservatism-particularly his opposition to abortion-would help him energize turnout among evangelicals and movement conservatives, while also aiding him with those WWC voters in the Midwest and in Appalachia. His concern for issues like criminal justice and voter enfranchisement-witness his support for Florida's recent Amendment to restore voting rights to felons, not to mention his background as a counselor-would help him make gains among some minority voters.

As such, I would envision his map against Badger to look something like this:

Fuzzy Bear would win all of Trump's states, and I believe that he would be able to flip Minnesota, Maine, New Hampshire, and Nevada. He would also keep it close in Colorado, Virginia, Oregon, and New Mexico, and would get over the 40% mark in states like Delaware and Rhode Island. I also think Illinois would be closer than usual, and he would probably do relatively well (for a Republican) in New York and New Jersey as well. I think he would win the PV by about 1-3% or so.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2020, 02:20:46 PM »

Fuzzy also makes odd relevent comments like when he asked people to condemn some dead cleric Nazi Collaborator (Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem).

FIFY.

It's remarkable that you can't (or won't) condemn this particular Nazi collaborator.  Indeed, it's a statement about you.

But I would ask Badger, my "opponent" in this race, if he can, unequivocally, and without qualification, condemn Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who worked with Hitler to drive the Jews from Palestine during WWII, and condemn all of his apologists as grossly misguided, at a minimum.  How about it, Badger?  Or does putting the Grand Mufti on "ignore" make all right with the world?
heatcharger
Junior Chimp
Sweden

Political Matrix
E: -1.04, S: -0.24

« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2020, 02:45:14 PM »

I voted Badger/Fuzzy Bear, but seeing as Fuzzy Bear's destructive habit of whataboutism would lead to making his campaign about a bunch of parochial bullshit, perhaps Badger would connect with voters better.
Comrade Funk
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -5.91

P P P

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2020, 08:42:42 PM »
« Edited: January 01, 2020, 08:45:47 PM by Comrade Funk »

Fuzzy also makes odd relevent comments like when he asked people to condemn some dead cleric Nazi Collaborator (Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem).

FIFY.

It's remarkable that you can't (or won't) condemn this particular Nazi collaborator.  Indeed, it's a statement about you.

But I would ask Badger, my "opponent" in this race, if he can, unequivocally, and without qualification, condemn Amin al-Husseini, the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who worked with Hitler to drive the Jews from Palestine during WWII, and condemn all of his apologists as grossly misguided, at a minimum.  How about it, Badger?  Or does putting the Grand Mufti on "ignore" make all right with the world?
Says the guy who PMs a user asking him to condemn a long-dead person he has no connection to only because that user is Palestinian. Of course you have no problem voting for someone who surrounds himself with Stephen Miller and who's goal it is to make it as hard as possible for minorities to vote.

Newsflash. 99% of people don't know who the F this Grand Mufti is, and no leftist here who knows him likes him. We don't need to publicly condemn him just because Muslim=Left-Wing to the Fox crowd.
Yellowhammer
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2020, 08:48:23 PM »

Fuzzy would absolutely wipe the floor with him. Fuzzy/Fuzzy
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2020, 09:01:59 PM »

Enough threads have been cluttered with what aboutism and the Grand Mufti. Continue to do this repeatedly, depending on the circumstances, and said exchanges on boards I moderate will be subject to deletion and possibly infraction.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2020, 01:26:05 AM »

Badger/Fuzzy Bear

I prefer Badger, but I think Fuzzy Bear would be more likeable and end up winning

Less likable? LESS LIKABLE?!?!? I SHOULD GOUGE YOUR EYEBALLS OUT FOR THAT YOU DIRTY MOTHERLESS....!!!!

(Ahem.) Maybe you're on to something. Grin
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2020, 02:01:00 AM »

Enough threads have been cluttered with what aboutism and the Grand Mufti. Continue to do this repeatedly, depending on the circumstances, and said exchanges on boards I moderate will be subject to deletion and possibly infraction.

Since Fuzzy continues to periodically and foolishly bring up this denouncing the Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, it is more than appropriate to critique, or even lampoon such views. If he had hypothetically walked it back, continuing to harp on it could indeed considered to be trolling or the like. However, since he hasn't, IMHO as a former mod, you are unnecessarily stifling open discourse with such a fiat.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2020, 02:32:32 PM »

Fuzzy Bear / Badger

Would vote Fuzzy Bear, although I only know Badger barely, so no grudge against him.
Penn_Quaker_Girl
Junior Chimp
India

Political Matrix
E: 0.10, S: 0.06

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2020, 01:13:14 PM »

Badger/Fuzzy Bear

Less likable? LESS LIKABLE?!?!? I SHOULD GOUGE YOUR EYEBALLS OUT FOR THAT YOU DIRTY MOTHERLESS....!!!!

Was all ready to press the button for Badger, but his outburst was a disgusting and vile attack.  Downvote! One star!

Fuzzy.
Del Tachi
Republican95
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.52, S: 1.46

P P P

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2020, 03:43:49 PM »

Co-Chair Bagel23
Bagel23
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.48, S: -1.83

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2020, 08:50:40 PM »

Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2020, 02:14:50 AM »

Badger/Fuzzy Bear

Was all ready to press the button for Badger, but his outburst was a disgusting and vile attack.  Downvote! One star!

Fuzzy.

You really couldn't tell that was a joke about "being unlikable"? Really? Roll Eyes

Hell, even tack got it based on his recommending the post (though it appears to subsequently have been removed).
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies