Ohio redistricting thread
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:32:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  Ohio redistricting thread
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63
Author Topic: Ohio redistricting thread  (Read 90247 times)
palandio

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #250 on: July 20, 2020, 06:43:09 AM »

Real question -

If put before a judge, which map do you think they'd rule in favor of when considering the provisions within the reform?

Anyway I drew a "fair" ohio map based on his original map from 2012(before he changed all his districts thx to new partisan numbers which just shows his maps aren't really non partisan)

https://s1131.photobucket.com/user/swolf318/media/Redistricting%2520Maps/Ohio/OHFairmapDoverview_zps3e87b643.png.html
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2013/4/22/1201551/-Did-Gerrymandering-Cost-Dems-the-House-A-33-State-Look-at-Alternative-Non-Partisan-Maps
For comparison here is his map he drew when he only knew Obama numbers(before Toledo swung to the right and Columbus north zoomed left )

The akron seat is Clinton +1.3 and the Toledo is around Trump +5.5 FWIW, Youngstown is Trump +9.5
Wolf is of course partisan, but your "based on" claim has to be a joke.

The main point where you made his map more Republican is at his 5th, 7th and 9th districts (Toledo, lakeshore, Western Cleveland). These areas had the population for three districts at the time when Wolf drew the map. But first you rightfully took out the areas which are inside the limits of Cleveland to avoid splitting Cleveland. And additionally stagnating population and Ohio (supposedly) falling from 16 to 15 districts further reduces their weight. In the end the remaining areas (district 5, 7, 9, but without the areas in Cleveland) will make up ca. 2.5 districts in 2020, with an average PVI of ca. R+0.5. What you did then was to add areas for ca. a half district with an average PVI of ca. R+20 to shift all three districts into the Republican direction. Even Wolf in 2015 would have recognized this as very pro-R.
Since the state loses a district, causing the districts to grow, and the district cut is republican, therefore it makes sense many districts would move right.  
Ah, and it also makes sense that going by whichever numbers you like (e.g. 2016 presidential) lfromnj's "copied" 15-seat map returns (on expectation) more Republicans than Wolfs's original 16-seat map?

I mean, lfromnj can draw whatever he likes, but saying that he basically copied Wolf's map is just intellectually dishonest.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #251 on: July 20, 2020, 09:09:54 AM »

Going by the 2019 pop estimates, Franklin + Delaware have about 1.95 districts between them, and they're both growing faster than the state so I'd expect that number to grow in the final census.

Even with just 1.95 districts, adding all of Union brings it well over 2,  so adding all of Union and all of Madison probably won't be needed.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #252 on: July 20, 2020, 10:06:20 AM »
« Edited: July 20, 2020, 12:06:04 PM by lfromnj »

There
This is probably a realistic map of sorts if Democrats flip the supreme court after reading through it.

This is a rule compliant although not super compact but relatively partisan equal(5 Safe D and 10 Safe R)

Democrats might take this especially considering flipped court means Biden midterm. Ryan and Kaptur are kept in relatively safe seats(Kaptur 59% D comp and Ryan at 58% D composite)
Also gives the Cincinatti seat.

I guess if any other seats were to flip it would be Joyce at +5 R composite but that should be relatively secure by now. Safe R
Also Jim Jordans seat is +10 R composite but also takes in the most #resistance areas of all of Ohio so its probably only +11 Trump so more or less the same as the current Ohio 12th. Likely R.

Balderson gets cut along with Chabot.

It seems unlikely that a court map would draw the 5th and 7th districts looping round each other like that. Would a more compact rearrangement there create an extra Dem seat, or a toss-up?
This isnt a court map. There wont be a court map, read the constitution(not insulting you)
This is a compromise map made by the commision that keeps ryan and kaptur relatively safe and throws Ds the Cinci seat.
In toledo you might be able to squeeze 2 tilt to lean d seats with the 2nd coming from Lorain and west Cuyahoga.In Youngstown you would have one trump +10. Youngstown seat and one clinton +2 Akron seat.  Overall the map slightly favors the GOP on paper but Democrats wouldn't have a problem if Ryan and Kaptur pushed for it to stay safe.

edit: The constitution says a court may not draw any map they may merely reject a commission map, so obviously that means a D sink in Cinci  as no D court would accept that map but if the commission passes it with bipartisan supports its going to be hard to see Democrats sue that map.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #253 on: July 20, 2020, 10:15:10 AM »
« Edited: July 20, 2020, 10:18:29 AM by lfromnj »

Real question -

If put before a judge, which map do you think they'd rule in favor of when considering the provisions within the reform?

Anyway I drew a "fair" ohio map based on his original map from 2012(before he changed all his districts thx to new partisan numbers which just shows his maps aren't really non partisan)

https://s1131.photobucket.com/user/swolf318/media/Redistricting%2520Maps/Ohio/OHFairmapDoverview_zps3e87b643.png.html
https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2013/4/22/1201551/-Did-Gerrymandering-Cost-Dems-the-House-A-33-State-Look-at-Alternative-Non-Partisan-Maps
For comparison here is his map he drew when he only knew Obama numbers(before Toledo swung to the right and Columbus north zoomed left )

The akron seat is Clinton +1.3 and the Toledo is around Trump +5.5 FWIW, Youngstown is Trump +9.5

The main point where you made his map more Republican is at his 5th, 7th and 9th districts (Toledo, lakeshore, Western Cleveland). These areas had the population for three districts at the time when Wolf drew the map. But first you rightfully took out the areas which are inside the limits of Cleveland to avoid splitting Cleveland. And additionally stagnating population and Ohio (supposedly) falling from 16 to 15 districts further reduces their weight. In the end the remaining areas (district 5, 7, 9, but without the areas in Cleveland) will make up ca. 2.5 districts in 2020, with an average PVI of ca. R+0.5. What you did then was to add areas for ca. a half district with an average PVI of ca. R+20 to shift all three districts into the Republican direction. Even Wolf in 2015 would have recognized this as very pro-R.
Since the state loses a district, causing the districts to grow, and the district cut is republican, therefore it makes sense many districts would move right.  
Ah, and it also makes sense that going by whichever numbers you like (e.g. 2016 presidential) lfromnj's "copied" 15-seat map returns (on expectation) more Republicans than Wolfs's original 16-seat map?

I mean, lfromnj can draw whatever he likes, but saying that he basically copied Wolf's map is just intellectually dishonest.
I mean u aren't allowed to split Cleveland anymore so that's just habit usually. He might have had some problems with my suburban Cleveland district in 2012 but the lake shore was still obama +4.5 and he wouldn't have a problem with that one.  All of the districts that voted for obama still voted for obama.
palandio

« Reply #254 on: July 20, 2020, 11:54:56 AM »

Real question -

[snip]

I mean u aren't allowed to split Cleveland anymore so that's just habit usually. He might have had some problems with my suburban Cleveland district in 2012 but the lake shore was still obama +4.5 and he wouldn't have a problem with that one.  All of the districts that voted for obama still voted for obama.
Yes, you're not allowed to split Cleveland anymore which makes the attempt to translate this 16-seat map into a 15-seat map even more futile. Wolf might have had some problems with your Western/Southern Cleveland suburban district, but you're to some degree right that if something like that occurrs in one seat, it's ok, because it's one seat less overall and everyone has to lose something. Your lakeshore district was less than Obama+1.

It's very difficult to say in hindsight if Wolf would have endorsed your 15-seat map in 2015. Yours would actually have been an interesting contribution if you would have said something like "Hey folks, I created a map that in 2012 would have been 9-6 Obama, but where with 2016 numbers Democrats would be hopelessly under water in 11 districts with another district being a toss-up." The question that remains is of course if Republicans would actually like to draw a map like yours, because in 2018 it might have become them to go below the waterline.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #255 on: July 20, 2020, 12:01:29 PM »
« Edited: July 20, 2020, 12:04:49 PM by lfromnj »

Real question -

[snip]

I mean u aren't allowed to split Cleveland anymore so that's just habit usually. He might have had some problems with my suburban Cleveland district in 2012 but the lake shore was still obama +4.5 and he wouldn't have a problem with that one.  All of the districts that voted for obama still voted for obama.
Yes, you're not allowed to split Cleveland anymore which makes the attempt to translate this 16-seat map into a 15-seat map even more futile. Wolf might have had some problems with your Western/Southern Cleveland suburban district, but you're to some degree right that if something like that occurrs in one seat, it's ok, because it's one seat less overall and everyone has to lose something. Your lakeshore district was less than Obama+1.

It's very difficult to say in hindsight if Wolf would have endorsed your 15-seat map in 2015. Yours would actually have been an interesting contribution if you would have said something like "Hey folks, I created a map that in 2012 would have been 9-6 Obama, but where with 2016 numbers Democrats would be hopelessly under water in 11 districts with another district being a toss-up." The question that remains is of course if Republicans would actually like to draw a map like yours, because in 2018 it might have become them to go below the waterline.

Sure but my main point of the post was to reply to Nyvin to show Wolf doesn't actually draw non partisan maps, he just drew whatever was better for Democrats each year. If he didn't have a problem with this map based on 2012 numbers but then has a problem based on 2016 numbers he doesn't actually draw non partisan maps but he keeps trying to claim that and switches around his maps accordingly, he literally screamed about NC splitting the sandhills in 2019 but did the same thing to get 1 Safe D and a tossup seat in 2012. He complained about the GOP MI 5 pack seat but then kept that seat in his 2016 version of the map. Im just pointing out how a non partisan mapper should be willing to accept trends from an original map instead of messing it up to shore up certain areas. The Toledo seat was still a very Solid Obama +14 in 08 however it was like Trump +6.
palandio

« Reply #256 on: July 20, 2020, 02:16:56 PM »

[...]
Sure but my main point of the post was to reply to Nyvin to show Wolf doesn't actually draw non partisan maps, he just drew whatever was better for Democrats each year. If he didn't have a problem with this map based on 2012 numbers but then has a problem based on 2016 numbers he doesn't actually draw non partisan maps but he keeps trying to claim that and switches around his maps accordingly, he literally screamed about NC splitting the sandhills in 2019 but did the same thing to get 1 Safe D and a tossup seat in 2012. He complained about the GOP MI 5 pack seat but then kept that seat in his 2016 version of the map. Im just pointing out how a non partisan mapper should be willing to accept trends from an original map instead of messing it up to shore up certain areas. The Toledo seat was still a very Solid Obama +14 in 08 however it was like Trump +6.
Ok, but then why do you need to draw your own map, tie it to Wolf ("In 2012 he would have been ok with that map.") and then use your invented map to illustrate your point? Wolf has drawn so many maps and has redrawn them that there are enough maps that he actually drew himself that fully illustrate your point without having to recurr to tricks. Just use his actual 16-seat map from 2012 and calculate the numbers for 2016.
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #257 on: July 22, 2020, 08:19:02 PM »

This was an attempt at a "minimal changes" map that follows all the new rules.  Let me know if you think I've made a mistake in following them.  The old 4th district is the lost district under this map and the new 4th district is the successor of the current 16th.  Although I didn't set out to eliminate Jordan I could see him not being missed much given his history as a thorn in the side of GOP leadership and his ties to the OSU sexual abuse scandal.
https://davesredistricting.org/join/f3296b3d-2788-41fc-b174-376ffa09c4b1

Partisan wise I'd give the following ratings (I'm not sure how people are getting separate 2012/2016 numbers so I'm doing some rough estimating)

1: Safe R
2: Tossup
3: Safe D
4 (old 16): Lean/Likely R
5: Safe R (possible primary Jordan v Latta)
6: Safe R
7: Likely R
8: Safe R (possible primary Jordan v Davidson)
9: Safe D
10: Likely R
11: Safe D
12: Safe R
13: Safe D
14: Tossup (probably R advantage)
15: Likely R

Overall the map still gives an undue advantage to Republicans but it is better than the current map for Democrats.  It would definitely protect all the Democratic incumbents even in a good Republican environment but with the tossups in 2 & 14 I'd expect a 10R-5D split in on average over the decade.  Republicans could potentially be vulnerable in 4, 7, and 10 when the environment is good for Democrats.  Even 15 could potentially swing D depending on trends in Columbus.  
cvparty
United States

« Reply #258 on: July 22, 2020, 11:54:49 PM »

This was an attempt at a "minimal changes" map that follows all the new rules.  Let me know if you think I've made a mistake in following them.  The old 4th district is the lost district under this map and the new 4th district is the successor of the current 16th.  Although I didn't set out to eliminate Jordan I could see him not being missed much given his history as a thorn in the side of GOP leadership and his ties to the OSU sexual abuse scandal.
https://davesredistricting.org/join/f3296b3d-2788-41fc-b174-376ffa09c4b1
Partisan wise I'd give the following ratings (I'm not sure how people are getting separate 2012/2016 numbers so I'm doing some rough estimating)

1: Safe R
2: Tossup
3: Safe D
4 (old 16): Lean/Likely R
5: Safe R (possible primary Jordan v Latta)
6: Safe R
7: Likely R
8: Safe R (possible primary Jordan v Davidson)
9: Safe D
10: Likely R
11: Safe D
12: Safe R
13: Safe D
14: Tossup (probably R advantage)
15: Likely R

Overall the map still gives an undue advantage to Republicans but it is better than the current map for Democrats.  It would definitely protect all the Democratic incumbents even in a good Republican environment but with the tossups in 2 & 14 I'd expect a 10R-5D split in on average over the decade.  Republicans could potentially be vulnerable in 4, 7, and 10 when the environment is good for Democrats.  Even 15 could potentially swing D depending on trends in Columbus.  
your map looks good in terms of following the rules, but including the inner cleveland suburbs in the 14th definitely wouldn't fly with joyce; should prob swap them out for GOP-leaning towns west of the cuyahoga river (obviously including glenwillow to valley view to keep the split contiguous). also, clinton only won the 9th and 13th by single digits. don't really think it's actually possible to draw a safe D district outside the 3 Cs anymore
Padfoot
padfoot714
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -6.96

« Reply #259 on: July 23, 2020, 01:55:11 PM »

your map looks good in terms of following the rules, but including the inner cleveland suburbs in the 14th definitely wouldn't fly with joyce; should prob swap them out for GOP-leaning towns west of the cuyahoga river (obviously including glenwillow to valley view to keep the split contiguous). also, clinton only won the 9th and 13th by single digits. don't really think it's actually possible to draw a safe D district outside the 3 Cs anymore

I agree that there is probably a better balance between the 11th, 14th, and 4th.  I will admit to being a little lazy there.

I think that the partisan lean of the 9th and 13th really depends on if you view the 2016 result as the beginning of a long-term trend or a best-case GOP scenario due to extraordinary circumstances.  I would argue that it is the latter. Sherrod Brown won both 9th and the 13th handily in 2018 and while Cordray didn't do quite as well he still likely won them both too.  I could see how others might rate those two districts as likely D rather than safe but I still think it would take a lot to flip either of them.

Also 2016 was an extremely high water mark for the Republican presidential ticket in Ohio which I believe was largely a negative reaction to the candidacy of Hillary Clinton rather than a positive realignment towards Republicans.  I would bet that most generic Democrats wouldn't have too much trouble recreating Obama's 2012 result or Brown's 2018 result.  I'm actually expecting to see a very similar result in 2020.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #260 on: July 23, 2020, 02:06:47 PM »

Padfoot , just draw the Cinci sink and I think you got a good compromise map there if Ds flip the court. .
cvparty
United States

« Reply #261 on: July 23, 2020, 03:20:20 PM »

I agree that there is probably a better balance between the 11th, 14th, and 4th.  I will admit to being a little lazy there.

I think that the partisan lean of the 9th and 13th really depends on if you view the 2016 result as the beginning of a long-term trend or a best-case GOP scenario due to extraordinary circumstances.  I would argue that it is the latter. Sherrod Brown won both 9th and the 13th handily in 2018 and while Cordray didn't do quite as well he still likely won them both too.  I could see how others might rate those two districts as likely D rather than safe but I still think it would take a lot to flip either of them.

Also 2016 was an extremely high water mark for the Republican presidential ticket in Ohio which I believe was largely a negative reaction to the candidacy of Hillary Clinton rather than a positive realignment towards Republicans.  I would bet that most generic Democrats wouldn't have too much trouble recreating Obama's 2012 result or Brown's 2018 result.  I'm actually expecting to see a very similar result in 2020.
sherrod brown's like the one exception nowadays, every other statewide election went republican in a nationwide blue wave. even brown couldn't match obama 2012 levels in the blue collar areas--sign of the times? it's definitely plausible that ohio trends more republican in the next 10 years, and in midterm elections those seats could fall. i'm sure they'd still have an overall D lean though
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #262 on: July 29, 2020, 05:10:19 PM »

here is my best attempt at a ~fair map~, it's 9-6 trump but probably 10-5 R in the 2020s

OH-01: Obama +8 | Obama +8 | Clinton +12
OH-02: McCain +28 | Romney +32 | Trump +33
OH-03: Obama +34 | Obama +39 | Clinton +36
OH-04: McCain +17 | Romney +20 | Trump +41
OH-05: Obama +21 | Obama +20 | Clinton +3
OH-06: McCain +3 | Romney +8 | Trump +38
OH-07: Obama +12 | Obama +8 | Trump +10
OH-08: McCain +26 | Romney +33 | Trump +51
OH-09: Obama +5 | Obama +2 | Trump +7
OH-10: Obama +2 | Obama +1 | Trump +6
OH-11: Obama +57 | Obama +61 | Clinton +54
OH-12: McCain +3 | Romney +5 | Clinton +6
OH-13: Obama +17 | Obama +17 | Trump +10
OH-14: Obama +8 | Obama +5 | Clinton +4
OH-15: McCain +19 | Romney +18 | Trump +42

This is actually a pretty good map. It keeps COIs rather intact, and it gives Democrats at least the opportunity to recover some seats if they can win him back Obama - Trump voters. If they can't, they probably don't deserve to pick up many more seats than this map allows. I would love to know what Sherrod Brown's numbers under this map were.

Can I also just say that, while occasionally throwing out the occasional Just for kicks extreme gerrymander Maps is one thing, to have folks like Idaho conservative, krazen back in the day, and others aggressively and repeatedly push for extreme gerrymander favoring their party like rrh does strikes me as a grotesquely tasteless middle finger towards democracy at best, and reading it on these threads at worse sounds like some type of political snuff porn.

The moderators on RRH will literally ban posters for posting Dem Gerrymanders, but then they'll congratulate people for their Republican gerrymanders.

Do you have any proof?

Im not banned.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #263 on: August 04, 2020, 07:04:34 PM »

Anyway cleaned up my earlier compromise map and shored up the swingier GOP seats.
Jordan has a 61% R seat and and overall the map is quite compact etc.

Also does pretty well on the pentagram.
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #264 on: August 04, 2020, 07:20:06 PM »

Anyway cleaned up my earlier compromise map and shored up the swingier GOP seats.

I don't think the triple split of Franklin is allowed with OH-4.    All of the district has to be in one segment of the county.   That kinda creates a problem with only splitting Columbus once on the map.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #265 on: August 04, 2020, 07:39:16 PM »

I don't think the triple split of Franklin is allowed with OH-4.    All of the district has to be in one segment of the county.   That kinda creates a problem with only splitting Columbus once on the map.

Is there anything about that in the rulebook?
could you quote it for me?
Nyvin
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #266 on: August 04, 2020, 08:24:30 PM »

Is there anything about that in the rulebook?
could you quote it for me?

This is on page five, article two, section 6 -

(6) If a congressional district includes only part of the territory of a particular county, the part
of that congressional district that lies in that particular county shall be contiguous within the
boundaries of the county.

AustralianSwingVoter
Atlas Politician
YaBB God
Australia

« Reply #267 on: August 04, 2020, 08:28:34 PM »

(7) No two congressional districts shall share portions of the territory of more than one county, except for a county whose population exceeds four hundred thousand.

The double county cut between 13 and 14 (Trumbull and Geauga) likewise violates the Fair Districts Amendment.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #268 on: August 04, 2020, 08:44:34 PM »
« Edited: August 04, 2020, 08:48:16 PM by lfromnj »

(7) No two congressional districts shall share portions of the territory of more than one county, except for a county whose population exceeds four hundred thousand.

The double county cut between 13 and 14 (Trumbull and Geauga) likewise violates the Fair Districts Amendment.

I'll just take that arm of stark instead then and do a rotation with 7 taking in more of Medina and 12 taking more of summit. Shouldnt change anything
cvparty
United States

« Reply #269 on: August 04, 2020, 09:02:50 PM »

i meant to post this a while ago but i tweaked my map a little bit if anyone would like to critique (mostly just changes to the columbus area to make districts more compact and follow city lines--obviously i'd smooth out the ugly precinct lines)

OH-01: Obama +8 | Obama +8 | Clinton +12
OH-02: McCain +28 | Romney +32 | Trump +33
OH-03: Obama +36 | Obama +41 | Clinton +38
OH-04: McCain +16 | Romney +19 | Trump +39
OH-05: Obama +20 | Obama +19 | Clinton +2
OH-06: McCain +3 | Romney +8 | Trump +38
OH-07: Obama +12 | Obama +8 | Trump +10
OH-08: McCain +28 | Romney +34 | Trump +53
OH-09: Obama +8 | Obama +5 | Trump +3
OH-10: Obama +2 | Obama +1 | Trump +6
OH-11: Obama +53 | Obama +57 | Clinton +48
OH-12: McCain +3 | Romney +6 | Clinton +5
OH-13: Obama +17 | Obama +17 | Trump +10
OH-14: Obama +8 | Obama +5 | Clinton +4
OH-15: McCain +19 | Romney +19 | Trump +43
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #270 on: August 04, 2020, 09:06:32 PM »
« Edited: August 04, 2020, 09:09:50 PM by lfromnj »

Tbh lakewood belongs in the Cleveland seat. It's pretty much urban as its denser than Cleveland itself . Switch Parma and lakewood. Also this is pretty minor but have 4 take in eastern pickerngton county.
cvparty
United States

« Reply #271 on: August 04, 2020, 09:15:25 PM »

Tbh lakewood belongs in the Cleveland seat. It's pretty much urban as its denser than Cleveland itself . Switch Parma and lakewood. Also this is pretty minor but have 4 take in eastern pickerngton county.
i just put it in 9 bc it seems similar to avon lake/westlake/rocky river and makes the districts more compact. also idk what you mean by pickerington county
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #272 on: August 04, 2020, 09:19:09 PM »

i just put it in 9 bc it seems similar to avon lake/westlake/rocky river and makes the districts more compact. also idk what you mean by pickerington county
Sorry meant fairfield.
lfromnj
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon

« Reply #273 on: August 10, 2020, 07:11:26 PM »
« Edited: August 10, 2020, 07:24:04 PM by lfromnj »

Why do people keep putting Springfield in the Dayton district? Dayton district should obviously be Greene and Montgomery as thats the main Dayton metro.

This is easily a very nice cut of SW Ohio to work from. Putting Springfield before Greene is a D gerrymander as Springfield is merely just a separate medium town.  And then the argument for putting NW Warren is it looks more closer to Dayton than Cinci and it has almost left over from the Cinci Suburban district to put in. The only disadvantage is the suburban Cinci district looks a bit ugly.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #274 on: August 10, 2020, 08:25:01 PM »

That RRH 13R-2D map is illegal. Cincinnati is barely split. It also has many contiguity errors.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 63  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies