The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 11:48:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The John Dule Organic Atlas Meme Archive  (Read 54946 times)
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: February 16, 2020, 10:05:33 PM »

The effort you put into the BRTD meme is simply amazing
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 10:36:52 PM »

Yes, I'm in!

If that D-NY Avatar is me, I am Epicurus.
I think it’s supposed to be both of us because John has stated before he mixes us up
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2020, 11:22:59 PM »

Yes, I'm in!

If that D-NY Avatar is me, I am Epicurus.
I think it’s supposed to be both of us because John has stated before he mixes us up
Hello other half of Epicurus
Hi 👋
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2020, 07:28:00 PM »

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2020, 07:21:14 PM »

via Imgflip Meme Generator
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 11:34:03 PM »

Simply marvelous
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2020, 05:38:24 PM »

People need to learn to take a joke.
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2021, 12:47:50 PM »

Good to see he's back on his game!

Many people on this site seem to only like my memes when they make fun of one particular side of the political aisle.
That’s not true, BRTD is a dirty lib but we love when you meme him 😬
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2021, 09:10:52 AM »

I would think so, yup:

President Donald J. Trump
realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Trump Impeachment megathread
« on: February 2, 2020, 04:13:21 pm »

THE IMPEACHMENT HOAX IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL WITCH HUNT! It was a perfect phone call over Sleepy Joe corruption. Dem clowns like BRTD, Alben Barkley, Xing, Sir “Mohamud” (should be DEPORTED!) and this bruce guy from the great state of Florida (to which he is a TOTAL DISGRACE) are totally corrupt. And everybody knows it. Mods aren’t acting on said TROLLS but banned Naso. Bad!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

National Chaos: MAGA crowd storms Capitol
« on: January 6, 2021, 91:03:37 pm »

This is what happens when GREAT PATRIOTS are deprived of legitimate ELECTION WIN. BIASED mods can threaten me all they want, they really come for my GREAT SUPPORTERS like Woodbury, Fuzzy and SN. Best posters ever on this site! MODS: DEAL WITH IT… Sleppy Joe LOST election, there is no way he got 80 million votes. There were MANY, MANY faked ballots and IRREGULARITIES. Where is ProudModerate2 demanding an investigation? I won 75 (!) MILLION VOTES, far more than “O” and Crooked Hillary. SN said “Mr. President, all you need is 66 million and you win a LANDSLIDE”. Meanwhile, how did predictions by BRTD work out? He was WRONG AGAIN! Atlas D avatars but spark and Santander (my guy!) are a total disgrace to this site and need to be banned. I have mailed Virginia MULTIPLE TIMES and got NO RESPONSE. This is NOT how you’re supposed to be treat the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Virginia uses Ukraine flag in her profile. Doesn’t she know TRUMP DID MORE FOR UKRAINE THAN ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY?! Sleepy Joe used Ukraine to enrich himself and his corrupt son, doesn’t she know? They impeached me over exposing the Biden FRAUD and banned me for 3 months from Atlas! People like her or this Mohamud guy shouldn’t be allowed to come to our GREAT COUNTRY. NOW I’M ASKING AGAIN: WHAT ARE MODS DOING ABOUT USERS LIKE BRTD? WHY ISNT HE BANNED ALREADY? He said I was going to lose (WRONG!) and insulted my supporters. TERRIBLE MOD POLICIES!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Recent bans
« on: June 10, 2021, 02:33:01 pm »

Tender got banned? Mods for once got it right. He was an Austrian CREEP and sleazybag trying to lecture real Americans. He got immigration right but treated female posters horribly. Nobody has treated female posters on Atlas with more respect than TRUMP. Except for RINO PQG, who should NOT be allowed to use R-avatar. SHE IS A TRAITOR TO OUR GREAT REPUBLICAN PARTY. I have suggested to force her using a Dem avatar, but “user complaints thread” was locked. Sad!

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Opinion of olawakandi
« on: June 29, 2021, 07:41:16 pm »

A very low IQ individual who tries to be funny, but isn’t. He’s probably some 500 pound guy sitting on a bed and making FALSE PREDICTIONS how Dems “win” elections. They can’t win unless they cheat, and everybody knows it. Just read SN’s most recent thread that was LOCKED by TexasGurl (who hates Trump!). I got a week mute for saying it was corrupt and I’m the LEGITIMATE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. There is no way he is in lawschool, even can’t spell Keyne West correctly. A TOTAL LOSER!

Btw, I again challenge olawakandi to an IQ test. Don’t worry, he’s not showing up, because he knows TRUMP WILL WIN.

realdonaldtrump
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

Petition to ban Alben Barkley
« on: July 5, 2021, 09:40:59 pm »

I, Donald J. Trump, rightfully elected President of the United States, request a permanent ban for the user “Alben Barkley”. He started a thread “Opinion of Donald Trump” and wrote a long and BORING text full of LIES about my record. He used SOCK ACCOUNTS and PAID Dem clowns to vote HP. There is NO WAY I have 92% HP. I had most successful presidency in history. Tax cuts, great SCOTUS judges (but Gorsuch let us down!), ended horrible Iran Deal, ended O-care, TRUMP VACCINE and so much more!

“Alben Barkley”  uses an avatar for the GREAT STATE OF KENTUCKY. He’s not really from KY! Fake news! I WON more votes than any Republican EVER in Kentucky. He’s not supposed to use such an avatar from a state with ENORMOUS TRUMP SUPPORT (Mitch, who is a pathetic and weak individual, would have lost without my endorsement). DISGRACE!

X realdonaldtrump

Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2022, 11:28:12 PM »

Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2022, 12:02:23 AM »

Pages: [1]