Who will OC endorse next week?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 20, 2024, 11:14:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Who will OC endorse next week?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
Author Topic: Who will OC endorse next week?  (Read 7680 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2019, 11:37:47 PM »

He is NOT my favorite poster.

As for the question, probably Biden for like two days

At least I dont act authoritarian like Solid who make hack maps and disappear and doesnt back up his maps because you dont see him on the forum for weeks or he only post in topics that no one reads, like redistricting.  Like, he loves to post in that topic when he doesnt want to debate
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2019, 11:44:00 PM »

Mosie Boyd
💥💥 brandon bro (he/him/his)
peenie_weenie
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2019, 11:46:10 PM »

At least I dont act authoritarian like Solid who make hack maps and disappear and doesnt back up his maps because you dont see him on the forum for weeks or he only post in topics that no one reads, like redistricting.  Like, he loves to post in that topic when he doesnt want to debate

I don't have a problem with Solid but GO OFF KING
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2019, 11:55:42 PM »

I don't have a problem with Solid but GO OFF KING

I was talking about blue avatars not red avatars who think I am a hack
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -0.52

« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2019, 12:25:05 AM »

I think that's slightly unclear.  When he was asked his profession, he said this:

Professional blogger and want to get into West LA law School.

So that suggests he's just aspiring to get into law school.  But then later he said:

Presently in Grad School to develop a marketable skill outside of recession

It's unclear if the marketable skill in question is in fact lawyering.

His marketable skill is his Atlas posts; examining such provide some much needed entertainment to the forum.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2019, 01:15:34 PM »

I think he's supporting Bernie.

I hope the voters this time look at electability instead of endorsements when selecting their nominee: Bernie does better in WI and MI than does Biden. Due to Trump's improving poll numbers
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2019, 04:30:22 PM »

Imagine him making arguments in court or questioning witnesses.

"I ask the court to vacate sentence on my client Mr. future VEEP Julio Castro, LATINO, on the grounds at least he doesnt act authoritarian like Solid who make hack maps and disappear and doesnt back up his maps because you dont see him in the room, where Jay E.Hoover stood when "RF" and Doctor King were assasinated by a magical bullet of SECULAR DONKEY Arlen Spektor."
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2019, 06:17:52 PM »

The Bloomberg ads are eroding support from Biden, due to corruption, making the least corrupt guy, whom is Bernie the alternative. That's why Bernie is catching up to Biden.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2019, 12:11:40 AM »

Guess we have our new answer

Sanders, who is the uncorrupted Democrat
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2019, 06:21:03 PM »
« Edited: December 15, 2019, 07:16:18 PM by Ishan »

BRTD, TexasGurl, and other old posters, was OC always like this?
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2019, 04:25:51 PM »

New week, next candidate.

Then, Warren should be the nominee, not Bernie, due to endorsing Cenk
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2019, 04:55:23 PM »

Yes. Though his posting style has evolved a bit. It's still off the wall and nonsensical as he's always been granted.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2019, 06:47:29 PM »

Yes. Though his posting style has evolved a bit. It's still off the wall and nonsensical as he's always been granted.

And Solid's goofy maps that have Sununu,  Parsons losing and Dems winning IN gov are sensible? He doesnt even post on a regular basis, and tell us why his maps are goofy. He just posts NUT maps all over the place and never responds. Because he is Authoritarian  
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 9.03, S: -0.17

« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2019, 06:55:49 PM »

And Solid's goofy maps that have Sununu,  Parsons losing and Dems winning IN gov are sensible? He doesnt even post on a regular basis, and tell us why his maps are goofy. He just posts NUT maps all over the place and never responds. Because he is Authoritarian  

YES KING YES u are my hero
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2019, 07:00:48 PM »

I think it's always been a double standard, Trump will be the first ever GOP Prez impeached; consequently,  it's always been okay to impeach: Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton whom were Dem. It's not popular to impeach a GOP prez, just like during Iran Contra, Reagan only escaped because it happened in his last 2 yrs of his term. Dubya escaped the outing of Valerie Plame due to 6 yrs of GOP control of Congress

REPUBLICAN OC
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2019, 06:59:37 AM »

Authoritarian
noun [C] disapproving

Someone who posts NUT maps all over the place and never responds.

Source: Cambridge Dictionary
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2019, 09:05:43 PM »

And this didn't take long...

If Sanders wins Cali, he will be the nominee,  due to fact FL has alot of Jews and so does IL. I might vote for Booker just so that it spoils it for Biden. I don't think he should be the nominee
Obama-Biden Democrat
Zyzz
Junior Chimp

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2019, 11:11:44 PM »

What was OC like back in 2004 when he first joined?
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2019, 11:18:05 PM »

What was OC like back in 2004 when he first joined?
He didn't post much until 2006ish, at least I didn't notice him until then. But I remember that he had a tendency to make simple yet not necessarily accurate statements (ex: "*company* is a bad pollster") and then of someone replied with a rebuttal he'd respond with a total non-sequitur that had nothing to do with it. So like this:

OC: This is a bad pollster.
Poster: How? They were very accurate in these races in the past...*gives examples*
OC: *Candidate* could've won by more if there wasn't a scandal.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2019, 11:33:43 PM »

He didn't post much until 2006ish, at least I didn't notice him until then.

He didn't post at all until 2006, seeing as how his profile page says he registered on June 30, 2006.

Some early olawakandi posts:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=42748.msg946245#msg946245

A moderate DeWine who voted against stem cell research and voted for the Bush tax cuts. Anyway Zogby confirmed this poll. The only poll that has DeWine leading is Rasmussen and he is biased toward republicans cause he appears on fox news.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=43087.msg951506#msg951506

Evey polll company says it. Granted that with this war in Israel will give it a boost, but Bush will bad poll numbers will drown out his poll numbers. I am not saying that the conservatives will not come out, the libertarians, like the Ross Perots, and the Jesse Venturas and the Buchanans won't come out and vote for Bush and OH is a liberatarian state.

Alcon, all I am saying, is that you should consider the conservative ones as well as the liberal ones. And don't forget, eventhough Gallup got the states wrong, they predicted Bush would win 274 electorial votes.

Talking about Harold Ford:

Just like the same racist whites gave Michael Jackson and Mike Tyson a chance and then tried to take everything away from them after they achieve their goals. The racist whites can give you chance, but to maintain their support is hard to do. I didn't say winning rural voters, winning suburbian voters and city voters is an easier task.

Just like the racist Emeniem mocks Michael Jackson but he hangs around blacks. Whites can be contradictory at times.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=43581.msg960676#msg960676

You say that most people agree with him on the war. Then why does the Republican lead House delegation Simmons, Shays, and Johnson support the war? Actually, most of CT don't support the war, but they don't want an immediate withdrawal from Iraq. Lamont changed his position twice. He supported the Kerry position and then supported the Levin amendment. And also, there are more independents in CT than Dems.
YE
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix

« Reply #45 on: December 20, 2019, 03:33:35 PM »

And he switches again.

Hopefully, this is his last. Next yr, Bernie gives SOTU
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #46 on: December 20, 2019, 04:36:17 PM »

And this didn't take long...

If Sanders wins Cali, he will be the nominee,  due to fact FL has alot of Jews and so does IL. I might vote for Booker just so that it spoils it for Biden. I don't think he should be the nominee

I like how he's talking about Sanders being the biggest threat to Biden, but then says that he'd vote *Booker* in order to derail Biden, rather than Sanders.  Maybe he lives in a CD where Booker has a better chance than Sanders of reaching the delegate threshold?  (Though I'd like to know just what CD that could possibly be.)

Also, given olawakandi's fixation on Israel and Jews, I keep feeling like he's on the verge of having one of his posts take a wrong turn into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.
Libertas Vel Mors
Haley/Ryan
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #47 on: December 20, 2019, 04:40:25 PM »

He didn't post at all until 2006, seeing as how his profile page says he registered on June 30, 2006.

A moderate DeWine who voted against stem cell research and voted for the Bush tax cuts. Anyway Zogby confirmed this poll. The only poll that has DeWine leading is Rasmussen and he is biased toward republicans cause he appears on fox news.

Evey polll company says it. Granted that with this war in Israel will give it a boost, but Bush will bad poll numbers will drown out his poll numbers. I am not saying that the conservatives will not come out, the libertarians, like the Ross Perots, and the Jesse Venturas and the Buchanans won't come out and vote for Bush and OH is a liberatarian state.

Alcon, all I am saying, is that you should consider the conservative ones as well as the liberal ones. And don't forget, eventhough Gallup got the states wrong, they predicted Bush would win 274 electorial votes.

Just like the same racist whites gave Michael Jackson and Mike Tyson a chance and then tried to take everything away from them after they achieve their goals. The racist whites can give you chance, but to maintain their support is hard to do. I didn't say winning rural voters, winning suburbian voters and city voters is an easier task.

Just like the racist Emeniem mocks Michael Jackson but he hangs around blacks. Whites can be contradictory at times.

You say that most people agree with him on the war. Then why does the Republican lead House delegation Simmons, Shays, and Johnson support the war? Actually, most of CT don't support the war, but they don't want an immediate withdrawal from Iraq. Lamont changed his position twice. He supported the Kerry position and then supported the Levin amendment. And also, there are more independents in CT than Dems.

Wtf he was so much more coherent, what happened
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #48 on: December 20, 2019, 09:01:51 PM »

Wtf he was so much more coherent, what happened
His Homeschooling for Law School must of backfired and most of his brain got ruined.
BP🌹
BP1202
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -9.13, S: -6.00

« Reply #49 on: December 20, 2019, 10:42:56 PM »

He also seems to be very concerned about an asteroid hitting the earth.
Freedom,  we are entering a new decade, more opportunities for technology,  we must develop a missile shield or tech to stop an asteroid. Also, from now on, space, is gonna be explored for possible inhabitants by humans, we must develop space craft to carry more than astronauts, but humans, too.
We need to develop a shield or something that will deflect an asteroid that is gonna come eventually,  it's long overdue and a missile shield was being discussed but never implemented
Cold War and 911, it divided the World into two camps Blue v Red and rise and fall of the Conservative Revolution, and the ending of fossil fuels and beginning of a solar energy economy. Those were the decisive moments in Human History; consequently,  we must develop space travel in unlikely event of an asteroid hitting the earth. We were developing that technology with a missile shield, but we ended that development, and we must start again.
The only way Cali or FL goes underwater, if an asteroid hits our planet like in Deep Impact. One will threaten our existence every century. Climate change is contributing to asteroids coming near our Earth and burning up. As well as volcanic eruptions. Space exploration needs to be sped up so we can explore ways to leave earth
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies