What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 28, 2024, 12:30:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17
Author Topic: What would Atlas be like if it existed in the past?  (Read 32838 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #300 on: August 20, 2022, 10:36:43 AM »
« edited: August 20, 2022, 10:57:07 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Instead of quoting past users whom some comeback under differ users name like French Republican vanished and became Caltrina an he vanished and old Politician was a D nut map user 2010/2020 along with Icespear and suddenly he is this 19 yr old kid again like he was in 2010, Speculation

But obviously the Trump and Sarah Palin party isn't the Barry Goldwater party the Goldwater party was Conservative but not Tea party also known as the Compassionate Conservative they supported a Wall and Comprehensive immigration reform and the Tea Party just supports the wall that's why after 2006 NV, Co, AZ, GA and VA flipped D

Bush W coined the phrase compassionate conservative obviously ge was not a lot derate but they still had Comprehensive immigration reform I'm the platform, now it's taken out, when Ds get a Filibuster proof Majority we will pass immigration reform

From Lincoln to Bush W the theme of compassionate conservative was in the R platform but most weren't moderates but still was moderate in immigrants and now Twa Party isn't they why they will be stuck in the Minority

It's already 15% Blk and 26% Latino and Arabs, by 2045 it's gonna be half Arab and Latino and BLK and 50% white and then you gotta divide Whites with D females
100% pro-life no matter what
ExtremeRepublican
Moderators
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: 5.57

« Reply #301 on: August 20, 2022, 11:36:28 AM »

EC
ExtremeCatholic
YaBB God

★★★★

Murdering babies legalized nationwide
« on: January 22, 1973 at 12:00:00 AM »

I can’t believe the SCOTUS would do such a thing. They ruled that there’s a Constitutional right to murder babies.

Is ER actually Catholic though? I thought he's Protestant?
I’m not sure, but I forgot whether it’s ER/ExtremeRepublican or EC/ExtremeConservative and didn’t want to bother going through lots of pages in threads to find out.

IIRC he was raised Catholic but is now non-denominational.

My dad's family is Catholic and my mom's family is Baptist.  My mom herself is an atheist, and I was technically raised Catholic, but it was never that important in my household growing up (my dad's more religious now than he was when I was a kid).  I was an atheist for my teenage years and became a Christian going to a Baptist church in college.  My current church is non-denominational, but Baptist is still the closest of the main denominations to me (my only difference is that I'm a little more charismatic than most Baptists, but not nearly as charismatic as Pentecostals).
WASP style republicans were the equivalent of the Evangelicals in those days
I’m pretty sure Episcopalians weren’t the ones pushing for Prohibition.

Thats not what the WASP's of those days were. WASP's those days were defined by these things generally:

- Being Affluent

- Being very Moralistic

- Fear nation is moving away from them on values

Yes, but their values were generally less agrarian and socially conservative. I put ER as a Southern Democrat because they liked strong moral values, and since ER is southern I figured he'd fit in better. All the WASPs in Massachusetts would laugh at his opinions.

ER is not an agrarian , he’s a suburban sunbelt social conservative that really didn’t exist in those days at all and I believe his family moved from the north to the south at some point . Like I highly doubt ER would be a southerner in the 1890s but even even McKinley got 46% in that state and WJB underperformed in much of the south .

Lastly Massachusetts if today isn’t anywhere near the same as the Massachusetts of the 1890s which was extremely socially conservative. Also no the WASP would not laugh at him at all cause they pretty much were the equalivent  of evangelicals today and not the WASPs of today . You need to really read the Yankee threads where he basically points out the fallacy of using todays perception of states to describe how they were ideologically back then .

I agree with OSR about what a hypothetical late 19th Century person similar to me would have believed (although this person would have certainly lived in Nashville/Davidson County, as suburbs like Williamson County weren't really a thing yet).  But, I wouldn't have existed.

One side of my family is Southern Baptist from the Carolinas, and the other side is Irish Catholic from Northeast Pennsylvania.  Those sides would never have joined in the 19th Century.  As for my family moving, it was actually my mom that moved from the South to the North after she met my dad at Duke (I actually grew up in Pennsylvania myself, with semi-frequent trips to visit my mom's family in Raleigh).  For whatever reason, I always took a liking to the Southern culture of my mom's family, went to college in the South, and stayed after I graduated.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #302 on: August 31, 2022, 05:11:56 PM »
« Edited: August 31, 2022, 05:17:18 PM by Miscellaneous Top Secret Crumpets »

Supersize My
TitoTots!

progressive85
YaBB God
★★★★★

Is Yugoslavia headed for a civil war?
« on: February 28, 1989, 9:13:42 pm »

I used to think the civil war talk was just a bunch of neumnost.  Now I'm not so sure.  Ever since Tito's death, we've become a nation that is so bitterly divided that we've come to hate one another.

PPSh
Atlas Icon
★★★★

« on: February 28, 1989, 9:14:21 pm »

Maybe in the 2010s

Non Swing Voter
Atlas Icon
★★★★

« on: February 28, 1989, 9:16:37 pm »

No but if the Milošević cult would just move to Sazan Island that would be great.

Krofne
Thinking Krofne's
Krofne

Atlas Icon
★★★★

« on: February 28, 1989, 9:19:08 pm »

No for many reasons:

1) Civil wars only really tend to happen if the armed forces are divided evenly across battle lines. I can't think of any issue that would split the army like that. They either side with Milošević or against him and we either get a dictatorship under Milošević or some other form of government without needing a war.

2) If you're suggesting this might come from a secession crisis like the American Civil War, it's really hard to see what an "independent Slovenia" or "independent Macedonia" would have to gain from leaving. It would only serve to provoke the central government to re-conquer them in a war they could never win.

On the flipside, if you're thinking one of the more central nations like Serbia or Bosnia would secede, it would only be to their loss. For example, why would Serbia secede if a huge portion of Serbs live in Bosnia? Ditto Croatia. They're not going to voluntarily give up these populations by seceding, and they know they'll still be in charge of the nation as a whole by sticking together.

3) These aren't the days of the Versailles Conference where everyone just lives in their assigned nation and can claim self-determination. I live in Montenegro, and there are representatives of nearly every Yugoslav nation represented on my street. If this were half the country against the other half, maybe, but it's going to be hard to get people to turn on their neighbors for the benefit of some guy who lives half-way across the country just because their families were from the same ethnic background a century ago.

If we do see any violence, it will be much more likely something like the Troubles or the Years of Lead where liberal paramilitaries and wannabe Ustaše, and partisan LARPers doing one-off attacks like JAT Flight 367, maybe a bit more frequently.

Forumlurker
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon
★★★★

« on: February 28, 1989, 9:20:30 pm »

Doubtful. Watch these "14th Congress Crisis" takes age like milk as this turns out to just be another scare tactic.

Serb Artillery
is Guided
by God

BDTR
Atlas Prophet
★★★★

« on: December 14, 1995, 3:55:14 pm »

Bump. LOL

LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -4.78

P P P
« Reply #303 on: August 31, 2022, 05:27:39 PM »

GeneralGrant
Junior Chimp
★★★★★

I’m so angry at Roosevelt and the Bull Moosers
« on: August 5, 1912 at 02:54:38 AM »

Roosevelt’s Bull Moose campaign is going to take votes away from Taft and make Wilson President, and Wilson will bring back slavery.

This is genius.
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #304 on: August 31, 2022, 05:38:26 PM »

This is a genius post, one of the best posts i've ever read on this forum. I highly suggest you make more walks if it leads to this kind of creativity.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #305 on: August 31, 2022, 08:03:45 PM »

GeneralGrant
Junior Chimp
★★★★★

I’m so angry at Roosevelt and the Bull Moosers
« on: August 5, 1912 at 02:54:38 AM »

Roosevelt’s Bull Moose campaign is going to take votes away from Taft and make Wilson President, and Wilson will bring back slavery.

This is genius.
Thanks
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #306 on: August 31, 2022, 10:46:57 PM »
« Edited: August 31, 2022, 11:13:22 PM by Old School Republican »

Christian Man
★★★

Who do you plan to vote for/Who will win  
« on: May 1 1992, 2:09:08 pm »

I plan to vote for Ross Perot for President and am enthusiastically in support for him. Finally we have a candidate who is serious about taking on the challenges we face such as our national debt, unfair trade deals and is honest about his solutions to them as yes there is no way we can balance the budget without spending being cut and our taxes being raised but I like his honesty here and thats what we need in a President.

I truly hope he wins but the electoral college system might ruin his chances as I don't think he can get to 270 even if he wins the popular vote and I dont think a Democratic Congress would choose him even in this case. Well I hope he brings up electoral reform as part of his platform to make it easier to third party candidates/independents in general to win.

As for Clinton and Bush , I don’t like them for different reasons . Bush is an honorable man but he is way to establishment and globalist to deal with the problems we face today and Clinton is an outsider but he is not an honorable man. If I had to choose who is the lesser of two evil it would be Clinton as we do need change given Republicans have controlled the White House for 20 of the last 24 years.

Penn_Quaker_Girl
★★★

« on: May 1 1992, 2:46:06 pm »

I plan to vote for President George Bush for a second term as he in my opinion as done a good job as President and makes us Texans proud to have someone like him as our President. I truly hope its not Bill Clinton as while he is a great speaker , he is just not a good guy.

On the other hand down ballot I hope Tom Delay loses as he is disgusting and Texas Democrats in general are pretty good as I voted for both Lloyd Bentsen in his Senatorial Run last time and have voted for Mark White and Ann Richards For Governor .

In general our nation has been well served by the Republican President/Democratic Congress of the past two decades and I hope that continues.

President Johnson
President Johnson
YaBB God

★★★★★

« on: May 1 1992, 3:27:17 pm  »

I can't vote since I am a citizen of Germany but I would support Bill Clinton. While I am grateful for President's Bush foreign policy accomplishments and generally have preferred Republicans over Democrats on foreign policy over the past decade, with the cold war over, I believe domestic issues are more important and in this area I solidly support the Democrats. The fact is after 12 years after pro Wall Street and Pro Businesses economic policies we need to bring government back in to at least reign in their power and also help people out in hard times.

It actually is a foreign policy issue as well, because when Reagan won in 1980 it caused pretty much the entire western world to move away from the post war economic consensus and adopt some version of Reaganism or Thatcherism . While Bill Clinton may not be very liberal I believe he would at least bring government back in some people's lives and can cause some sort of reversion of the past decade across the western world.

As for who will win, it is hard to say but I will say that I very doubt that Perot will get anywhere near 30% in the polls. Imo after the conventions and during the fall campaign he will drop off in a big way as voters realize the only two people who can be President are George Bush and Bill Clinton so I dont think he will win. As for who I think will win, I will say George Bush is probably favored as the GOP's advantages in the electoral college probably seem like they will persist for at least another 4 years.

HillGoose
Atlas Icon
★★★

« on: May 1 1992, 7:16:35 pm »

I just do know how you can vote for anyone but George Bush. 12 years of Republican rule has led us to kick the buts of the Commies, Suddam and advance the cause of freedom like its never been done before. If people are frustrated with how things are going domestically than maybe its time we elect a Republican Congress who will pass George Bush's agenda rather than vote for someone who can't even be trusted to keep his own marriage vows and someone who just cannot win.

Anyway I think we will reelect President George Bush cause Americans will continue to want to roll and kick but.

Bush 1992 !

Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon

★★★★★

« on: May 1 1992, 9:21:47 pm  »

I plan to vote for Bill Clinton of course and I have had enough with everyone calling Bill Clinton a bad person over and over. First of all there is no evidence what so ever that he had an affair with Gennifer Flowers and second I don't see how thats a worse crime than Iran-Conta where there is a lot of evidence President Bush played a large part in.

Second all this negative coverage of him is once again nothing but an example of how biased the tv media has become in the past 12 years since Saint Ronnie became President and its a disgrace. They let Reagan and Bush get away with Iran-Contra , let them lie about their economic policies because at the end of the day they also love the same pro Wall Street and Pro Wealthy Policies in General.

So yes I am gonna vote for Bill Clinton and so will my home state of Kentucky. Will he win, I am not sure but he has a way better chance than any dem has in a long time. He unlike the rest of the Dems cannot be painted as weak on crime and pro tax and spend cause he is not and he is actually in touch with the common man unlike George Bush.

What I cannot wait to see though is the reaction of pretty much all the Blue Avatars when the Republicans lose given how much they have gloated on here for years and years on end of how they will never lose.

President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #307 on: September 01, 2022, 03:03:30 PM »

Probably I would have written something similar to that, though I may have predicted a Democratic victory since Clinton was a Southerner. In the primaries, would have backed Brown after initially hoping for a Mario Cuomo candidacy. Good job!
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #308 on: September 01, 2022, 04:35:28 PM »

Probably I would have written something similar to that, though I may have predicted a Democratic victory since Clinton was a Southerner. In the primaries, would have backed Brown after initially hoping for a Mario Cuomo candidacy. Good job!

Hmm would you like Brown in 1992 as much though given he did run on a much more protectionist message in 92 as he was anti NAFTA then .

Anyway thanks
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #309 on: September 01, 2022, 04:44:06 PM »

TBH I’m never sure exactly who I would have voted for in 1992. I probably eventually would have voted for Bill…but I actually found HW to be an honorable man who is willing to adapt his fiscal policies based on actual circumstances over ideology (unlike modern day GOPers) Also the Gulf War and ADA (huge for me) would have made it super tough.
Blow by blow, the passion dies
LeonelBrizola
YaBB God
Brazil

« Reply #310 on: September 01, 2022, 05:16:02 PM »

I would lament Fernando Collor's election
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #311 on: September 02, 2022, 03:26:09 PM »

Hmm would you like Brown in 1992 as much though given he did run on a much more protectionist message in 92 as he was anti NAFTA then .

Anyway thanks

Yes, though I would not have liked the protectionist elements of his campaign. However, I think congressional opposition would have been too much to overcome at the time. I would have liked Brown's support for campaign finance reform and efforts to improve transparency. I guess he would have been more liberal on cultural issues than Clinton. Not sure Brown would have signed DOMA. Probably not.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #312 on: September 20, 2022, 05:48:31 PM »

Voivode Dmytro

BREAKING: Mongol Empire marches on Kievan Rus
« on: October 12, 1240, 8:10:14 am »

The forces of the Mongol Empire are threatening to overrun our lands and destroy our cities. The people of the Land of Rus call upon their allies throughout Europe to ride with us and expel these invaders, lest their incursions not cease until the entire continent is dead! To arms! Who rides with me?

LiefFergusson1197
Atlas Icon
★★★★★

Re: BREAKING: Mongol Empire marches on Kievan Rus
« on: October 12, 1240, 8:15:47 am »

Blatant and bigoted Mongolphobia. Europe is currently experiencing demographic change, yes, but this fearmongering about Mongols "replacing us" must stop. The pillaging of Central Asia has been 95% peaceful, and the OP's post is just another predictable effort to escalate the situation to real violence.

Where you see a horseback archer or a battering ram, I see a future doctor, lawyer, or teacher.

Middle-Europe Margrave TimotheusDreher
Atlas Icon
★★★★★

« on: October 12, 1240, 8:17:20 am »

I am concerned by this drastic rhetoric and I urge caution before rushing to judgement. Clearly there is some degree of unrest occurring on the Rus frontier, but until we have all the available information I must withhold my support for either side. Only once we have fully assessed the validity of these accusations can we develop a fully-formed opinion of the situation and proceed forward with a plan of action. Anything less would be imprudent and foolhardy.

CentristDelhiite
Atlas Icon
★★★★★

« on: October 12, 1240, 8:26:04 am »

Honestly, when I came into this thread I was fully prepared to join forces with Kievan Rus and drive out the Mongol Horde. The Mongols burned my crops and levelled my village recently, in the process killing half my family. However, I have to say that I am very impressed by TimotheusDreher's levelheaded approach to this conflict. To tell the truth, I honestly admire how successfully Timotheus articulated his response and made me reconsider my preconceived notions about the Mongols. I may have to come back and recommend that post in addition to writing this comment, because it was admirable and amusing how smoothly Timotheus defused the tension here. I have always thought that Voivode Dmytro was a decent new user who, despite some questionable views on nationalism, was worthy of respect and deference when it comes to this subject, but clearly I was mistaken. I have to admit, I usually consider myself a good judge of character, so I am both surprised and bemused by this change of heart. It's an interesting point, really, and one that is well-taken. I will have to think back to this in the future when rushing to judgement on this subject.

President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #313 on: September 20, 2022, 05:58:23 PM »

Good meme. The only complaint or nitpick I would raise is that I don't have any German blood. Sicily, France, England, and Scotland, or Arabia, is where you would look in this time period.
Of course, we don't have any "Angevin Empire" avatars...maybe O-HR will have to do.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #314 on: September 20, 2022, 07:53:43 PM »

Good meme. The only complaint or nitpick I would raise is that I don't have any German blood. Sicily, France, England, and Scotland, or Arabia, is where you would look in this time period.
Of course, we don't have any "Angevin Empire" avatars...maybe O-HR will have to do.

It was the closest avatar we had to Prussia for that era.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2022, 08:53:14 PM »

Reported for personal attack. I don't have a drop of Swedish blood in me.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #316 on: October 06, 2022, 06:27:28 PM »

In 2000, there would be predictions that Bush will keep us out of war.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #317 on: October 06, 2022, 06:57:04 PM »

George the Dove, Al the Hawk by Maureen Dowd
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #318 on: October 06, 2022, 08:39:41 PM »

George the Dove, Al the Hawk by Maureen Dowd
She said exactly that at the time.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #319 on: October 07, 2022, 09:34:05 AM »
« Edited: October 07, 2022, 09:43:32 AM by Mr.Barkari Sellers »

Obviously, more Republicans, because the Rs won from 1995/2007 the Congress and 1969/1992 the Prez but since Great Recession the country has moved left the Obama Revolution didn't solve things but the country is becoming more minority than white that's why it's moving left and blks need reparations that's not gonna cure income inequality due to slavery and whites have mansions fron ancestors in Europe but it's a start, Native Americans have Per Capita based on Casinos and they assimilate in Latino population it's no accident that Latinos have entrepreneurship

We have the Warren wealth tax to create a 3 T dollar budget surplus the whole decade that reverses Capital gains tax cuts and inheritance tax cuts that Trump passed and we don't even pay that we have pay roll taxes
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2022, 10:18:44 AM »

Supersize My
TitoTots!

progressive85
YaBB God
★★★★★

« on: February 28, 1989, 9:13:42 pm »

I used to think the civil war talk was just a bunch of neumnost.  Now I'm not so sure.  Ever since Tito's death, we've become a nation that is so bitterly divided that we've come to hate one another.

PPSh
Atlas Icon
★★★★

« on: February 28, 1989, 9:14:21 pm »

Maybe in the 2010s

Non Swing Voter
Atlas Icon
★★★★

« on: February 28, 1989, 9:16:37 pm »

No but if the Milošević cult would just move to Sazan Island that would be great.

Krofne
Thinking Krofne's
Krofne

Atlas Icon
★★★★

« on: February 28, 1989, 9:19:08 pm »

No for many reasons:

1) Civil wars only really tend to happen if the armed forces are divided evenly across battle lines. I can't think of any issue that would split the army like that. They either side with Milošević or against him and we either get a dictatorship under Milošević or some other form of government without needing a war.

2) If you're suggesting this might come from a secession crisis like the American Civil War, it's really hard to see what an "independent Slovenia" or "independent Macedonia" would have to gain from leaving. It would only serve to provoke the central government to re-conquer them in a war they could never win.

On the flipside, if you're thinking one of the more central nations like Serbia or Bosnia would secede, it would only be to their loss. For example, why would Serbia secede if a huge portion of Serbs live in Bosnia? Ditto Croatia. They're not going to voluntarily give up these populations by seceding, and they know they'll still be in charge of the nation as a whole by sticking together.

3) These aren't the days of the Versailles Conference where everyone just lives in their assigned nation and can claim self-determination. I live in Montenegro, and there are representatives of nearly every Yugoslav nation represented on my street. If this were half the country against the other half, maybe, but it's going to be hard to get people to turn on their neighbors for the benefit of some guy who lives half-way across the country just because their families were from the same ethnic background a century ago.

If we do see any violence, it will be much more likely something like the Troubles or the Years of Lead where liberal paramilitaries and wannabe Ustaše, and partisan LARPers doing one-off attacks like JAT Flight 367, maybe a bit more frequently.

Forumlurker
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon
★★★★

« on: February 28, 1989, 9:20:30 pm »

Doubtful. Watch these "14th Congress Crisis" takes age like milk as this turns out to just be another scare tactic.

Serb Artillery
is Guided
by God

BDTR
Atlas Prophet
★★★★

« on: December 14, 1995, 3:55:14 pm »

Bump. LOL

Ehh…I feel like I would be more likely to say something like “Yes and the USSR will get involved and it will trigger a nuclear war”
LAKISYLVANIA
Lakigigar
Atlas Icon
Belgium

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #321 on: October 08, 2022, 12:34:25 PM »

Old School Dinosaur
Atlas Superstar
★★★★★

Opinion of the asteroid heading towards Earth
« on: April 13, 66.043.139.211BC, 12:23:42 pm »

We should be safe though. Dinosaurs are the greatest animal species in the history of the world. We can handle this.

Dwarven
Mouse

Dwarven Mouse
Atlas Icon
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 66.043.139.211BC, 10:50:03 am »

This is huge, this might end the world as we know it. HP.

MR.MAMMAL
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 66.043.139.211BC, 10:53:59 am »

Ha ha Dinosaurs are losing

HillGoose
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 66.043.139.211BC, 10:56:14 am »

No problem for us, and even if it is, we can just fly wherever we want to, to some safer place. Not worried bruh not gonna kill us.

DINO Tom
DINO Tom
Atlas Icon
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 66.043.139.211BC, 11:30:48 am »

The only way to prepare for it is to change our lifestyle, otherwise we're gonna have issues. If the asteroid will hit, we need to be prepared for a dark winter and less food supply. There won't be many mammals left to eat. We will need to adapt.

Fuzzy
Tyrannosaur

Atlas Star
★★★★★

« on: April 14, 66.043.139.211BC, 02:02:13 pm »

We've managed to do fine in the past. This piece of rock isn't gonna bother us.

Sir Mohamed
Atlas Star
★★★★★

« on: February 23, 66.043.139.199BC, 11:08:19 am »

Easily FF, with or without hindsight.

The sun never
felt so bright

BRTD
Atlas Prophet
★★★★

« on: December 18, 2015, 3:55:23 pm »

Bump. LOL

Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #322 on: October 08, 2022, 01:08:45 PM »

LMAO this is the best post here in a while
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #323 on: October 08, 2022, 03:29:40 PM »

"Ha ha dinosaurs are losing" from prehistoric OC is gold.
darklordoftech
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #324 on: October 08, 2022, 07:27:03 PM »
« Edited: October 08, 2022, 09:57:29 PM by darklordoftech »

Old School Democrat
Computer89
Atlas Superstar

★★★★★

For the first time in my life, I will vote Republican
« on: July 11th 1896 at 1:00:00pm »

Democrats have always been the party of less government intervention in the economy, so I’ve always been a Democrat, but Bryan wants more intervention in the economy than McKinley, so I will vote for McKinley. If the Democrats keep going in a Bryanite direction, I’ll switch parties.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies